Taking 1mg of arimidex everyday

nakus

nakus

arimidex abuser
From today I will start, I’ll keep yall updated in the replies, first dose will be probably tonight or in the next hour

am i retarded 😱

you won't see any noticeable effects...

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and tempelcat4
didn't that study show that 0.5 mg and 1mg had lit the same effects on estrogen

didn't that study show that 0.5 mg and 1mg had lit the same effects on estrogen
at this point i dont care im taking it right now, will report results throughout today and tommorow

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
at this point i dont care im taking it right now, will report results throughout today and tommorow
good luck bhai :Comfy: pls tag me

good luck bhai :Comfy: pls tag me
just took it will let you know, cutting this shit is impossible my pills are 1,8mg per pill so its fucking impossible ill add a pic of my cut pill

what kinda random ahh dosage is that :feelshaha:
dont know bought it off a trusted vendor on a forum, cant get shit where im from he gets it from a vendor in another country which is big so i trust it, bought mk off him aswell, took that too

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Why arimidex instead of aromasin

dont know bought it off a trusted vendor on a forum, cant get shit where im from he gets it from a vendor in another country which is big so i trust it, bought mk off him aswell, took that too
fuck bro i hate seeing my only chance in life to get to a respectable height slide away day by day cause im broke :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Why arimidex instead of aromasin
its whats used in studies and i dont wanna run a steroidal suicide inhibitor, i wanna be able to get off quick incase of sides, and im prone to hairloss

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
fuck bro i hate seeing my only chance in life to get to a respectable height slide away day by day cause im broke :feelswhy::feelswhy:
im stressing already thinking about if im too late im 15.5

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
well its done updates coming soon

• +1
im a bit younger but you'll get better results from buying more gear

its whats used in studies and i dont wanna run a steroidal suicide inhibitor, i wanna be able to get off quick incase of sides, and im prone to hairloss
??? Bro aromasin is suicidal so you can actually get off it, otherwise it'd cause estro rebound

??? Bro aromasin is suicidal so you can actually get off it, otherwise it'd cause estro rebound
i will taper off when im getting off preventing a rebound, and im not broke i can reorder when needed

estrogen rebounds sounds like cope tbh never heard of it except on this shithole

• So Sad
estrogen rebounds sounds like cope tbh never heard of it except on this shithole
exactly either way ill taper off to make it easier on my body, hopefully i dont crash my estro rn getting kinda worried im dumb as shit

Update 1: Hunger effect is hitting from the MK at 10mg's now I get why people take it at night, to sleep through it, hunger isn't larp. and it's get gradually worse
@MA_ascender

• +1
you got it exactly on time
best starting age
best of best
botb tier thread

I hope, the test increase of 50% will also be nice
lol i cant blood test anymore i cant test it
i up my aromasin dosage to 25 mg eod today
i think hgh too increase test
My sperm count increased legit 3 to 4 times after I started taking it

lol i cant blood test anymore i cant test it
i up my aromasin dosage to 25 mg eod today
i think hgh too increase test
My sperm count increased legit 3 to 4 times after I started taking it
hgh doesnt increase test

hgh doesnt increase test
it made my sleeps 2 times better not directly effect but its effect with that i think

it made my sleeps 2 times better not directly effect but its effect with that i think
increases sleep quality yes but that doesnt effect test too much, low estro does so I'm just gonna crash for a year but not longer I don't want fucked lipids and bone problems

Update 1: Hunger effect is hitting from the MK at 10mg's now I get why people take it at night, to sleep through it, hunger isn't larp. and it's get gradually worse
@MA_ascender
Good shit bhai I hope I can do the same

• +1
Reactions: nakus
increases sleep quality yes but that doesnt effect test too much, low estro does so I'm just gonna crash for a year but not longer I don't want fucked lipids and bone problems
I want to do this for 3 years. Currently it is 25 mg EOD. Should I reduce it or stop it in the future like 12 month later ?

I want to do this for 3 years. Currently it is 25 mg EOD. Should I reduce it or stop it in the future like 12 month later ?
aromasin isnt harsh on lipids but eventually you have to get off or you'll fuck your health 1-2 years is the MAX even 2 years is a stretch

aromasin isnt harsh on lipids but eventually you have to get off or you'll fuck your health 1-2 years is the MAX even 2 years is a stretch
What's the point of doing this if I'm going to quit after 2 years? I must continue my adolescence forever, I must be the most developed creature in the world.

What's the point of doing this if I'm going to quit after 2 years? I must continue my adolescence forever, I must be the most developed creature in the world.
you reach a height limit and the facial gains on an AI is pretty much none

you reach a height limit and the facial gains on an AI is pretty much none
Reaching my genetic limit is not possible in 15 parallel universes at that bone age

• JFL
keep working and you will but hurry up the clock is ticking
im legit working hard asf started a channel on short form platforms bought 2 bikes tryna sell them and i will probably start binary options with a tiny capital like @hytt

im legit working hard asf started a channel on short form platforms bought 2 bikes tryna sell them and i will probably start binary options with a tiny capital like @hytt
goodluck keep working

• +1
goodluck keep working
we're all gonna make it im thinking of new stuff by the day cause the short form content stuff is extremely saturated. i like to think i'm creating high quality content compared to 95 percent of the slop in my niche

• +1
3h after taking arimidex no changes yet atleast that i can notice, the hunger from mk is noticable im eating meals and im not getting less hungry i litteraly feel hungry right after a meal im starting to think that this forum is fear mongering AI’s making people take low doses that have no significant effect, maybe im speaking too soon, we’ll see @MA_ascender

• +1
3h after taking arimidex no changes yet atleast that i can notice, the hunger from mk is noticable im eating meals and im not getting less hungry i litteraly feel hungry right after a meal im starting to think that this forum is fear mongering AI’s making people take low doses that have no significant effect, maybe im speaking too soon, we’ll see @MA_ascender
the food stuff from mk makes wanna try it

the food stuff from mk makes wanna try it
its not as special as i thought bring ur expectations wayyyyy down, its a very slight and subtle hunger easily ignorable atleast on 10mg

• +1
its not as special as i thought bring ur expectations wayyyyy down, its a very slight and subtle hunger easily ignorable atleast on 10mg
fuark i want this shit so bad