Tall, dark, handsome is an oxymoron

Because they have a low IQ and think a tan makes you look healthier or more attractive, which is kinda true but it ages you a lot. And women don’t need tans to be begin with especially if they have fair hair and blue eyes.
no they just tan lots cos white men like it lol

and a lot of white men like black hair and dark eyes

no they just tan lots cos white men like it lol

and a lot of white men like black hair and dark eyes
They think that men like it. It doesn’t make much of a difference anyway. If you use your brain and wanna date said women long term you would tell her not to tan since she is gonna age worse over the years if she does it often.

They think that men like it.
stop being in denial. its obvious that white men do like it. thats why white girls all do it.

You understood it wrong. Dark doesn't mean nigger it means dark features like dark hair hollows etc

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and JoeKeys9
Western women are impossible to please.

They want tall, dark, handsome

Despite the tall people are light, and the dark people are short

It's like the same as asking for a fish with legs, it doesn't exist

You can either have tall, light, handsome white guy

Or short, dark, handsome ethnic

However white men's preference of short, dark, pretty can be fulfilled via ethnic girls.
Bro what are you talking about

You understood it wrong. Dark doesn't mean nigger it means dark features like dark hair hollows etc
but dark hair tanneder skin is an ethnic trait, and ethnics are short

However white men's preference of short, dark, pretty can be fulfilled via ethnic girls.
Bro when they say tall dark and handsome they mean dark hair. R u fucking retarded? You think that often repeated line refers to woman wanting black men? :lul:

Bro when they say tall dark and handsome they mean dark hair. R u fucking retarded? You think that often repeated line refers to woman wanting black men? :lul:
no i thought it means dark hair and tanned skin which is an ethnic trait, the opposite of real whites who have lighter hair and pale white skin

no i thought it means dark hair and tanned skin which is an ethnic trait, the opposite of real whites who have lighter hair and pale white skin
Well there is a difference in a pale white man and a tanner white man. Don't just jump straight to ethnic. Also no it refers to the hair. The line doesn't mean woman want only ethnic men or whatever the fuck you think it is

why are you angry at me?
Cuz u havent touched grass nigga, or prolly youre from the us or some shit, cuz in western europe women do tan but theyre incapable to tan too much and they dont wanna look arab.

Well there is a difference in a pale white man and a tanner white man. Don't just jump straight to ethnic. Also no it refers to the hair. The line doesn't mean woman want only ethnic men or whatever the fuck you think it is
but even if you went to more tanned, darker hair white men like italians, theyre known for being very short. so my point still stands dont you think?

but even if you went to more tanned, darker hair white men like italians, theyre known for being very short. so my point still stands dont you think?
I don't see how it's an oxymoron regardless. If they said all tall handsome men, are dark. Then sure. They are just stating a preference. Most men aren't handsome. Most aren't tall. It's not an oxymoron

Dark = Central/Southern European

Tall dark and handsome means tall handsome white guy with darker more striking features, things like shadows casted by bones and dark eyebrows.
it means dark hair

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9
You know when they say dark they don’t mean skin color, it’s the aura, dark triad

• JFL
but dark hair tanneder skin is an ethnic trait, and ethnics are short
Dark hair is pretty common in white people too. Getting a tan isn't rocket science and if you are pale and white, you're fucked

• +1
why? everything i said is a scientific fact. so by denying it, you are the low iq ones
there are plenty of tall white people with dark/mediterranean features, they might be shorter than nords on average but they're not fucking S.E.A level, how daft do you have to be to not understand that? are you indian?

Lol when they say dark they don’t mean ethnic or black they usually mean Italian med guys like the guy in my pfp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
blacks are very short people tho, europeans tower over them like they are ants

View attachment 2921159
This dumb retard greycel faggot the average Dutch man was 5"5 100 years ago. It's just malnourishment
The average black Brit is taller than the average white Brit

Lol when they say dark they don’t mean ethnic or black they usually mean Italian med guys like the guy in my pfp
Dellisola is med but not dark tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, xegigi and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Who said I like short dark goblins? Wtf

Because they have a low IQ and think a tan makes you look healthier or more attractive, which is kinda true but it ages you a lot. And women don’t need tans to be begin with especially if they have fair hair and blue eyes.
Pale skin mogs
Tan is Jewish psyops

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
there are plenty of tall white people with dark/mediterranean features, they might be shorter than nords on average but they're not fucking S.E.A level, how daft do you have to be to not understand that? are you indian?
maybe

This dumb retard greycel faggot the average Dutch man was 5"5 100 years ago. It's just malnourishment
The average black Brit is taller than the average white Brit
definitely not true because blacks are the lowest earning families so they have worse food so shorter

No way the malnourished war torn countries have shorter people 😱😱😱😱🤯🤯😱😱🤯😱😱🤯
Dumbest shit I’ve ever seen😂😂😂
why are you guys so triggered that im saying black people are short, when they are? does it break your cope worldview where blacks are the top dogs? and now you are very angry at me? i think so :)

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
why are you guys so triggered that im saying black people are short, when they are? does it break your cope worldview where blacks are the top dogs? and now you are very angry at me? i think so :)
I'm not black but is it really so surprising that people without food and bombs being dropped daily are shorter than people in the most prosperous nations on earth? Blacks in the west (at least in America) are 5'8-5'10 on average I would say

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
No I don’t think I’ve seen a black person below 6ft irl. Idk tbh I stay in my room all day now

good day to be tall, white with medpheno.
future is looking bright.

• +1
data from the slums of my ass:lul:

No one knows what "dark" in the saying tall dark and handsome comes from. It was used early 1900s when being dark was FAR from attractive to the greater society.

Some people think dark means brooding or mysterious, some think it means dark features like the mediterranean phenotype. I wouldn't put too much emphasis into it.

Dark means olive/tan skin

but if you want a white guy with darker features, youd have to go to like italy, where the avg height is like 5ft7 lol
Tall, dark and handsome was still made for white men lol

Islam isn’t white you dumbass 💀💀💀

Look at this retard calling latinos half white to fit his narrative.

6/8 champs are ethnic. Keep coping white boy
Most latinos are half white to full white

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone