Taylor Swift might be bigger than any other artist but she has 0 influence musically

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
When you think about it there is literally 0 female singers who are like taylor swift, they come and go and have a very repetitive cycle and will never stop singing about sucking a guy off then breaking up with him in the next album

However when you compare Taylor to The Beatles she can only compare in popularity, The Beatles influenced 30+ years of Rock and Roll with different genres in every decade but Taylor will never have that potential because she never does experimental music

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Imretarded?, SidharthTheSlayer and 7 others
Ok

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and gr34ter
"She" doesn't do anything. The majority of her songs get written for her, the instrumental and production is done by real creative musicians. The album art, designs, touring, costumes, all is done by her label.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, k99, SidharthTheSlayer and 8 others
who cares

catchy music is catchy music

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Kanye west made her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: k99, RecessedChinCel, datboijj and 3 others
“The Fear is Not For What Is Lost, The Fear Is For What Is Still to be Lost.”

IMG 8593

Read the latest poem, “God”, by Oliz Payne (writer of The Pigeon) at the link below today!

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, xegigi and ascension
why has no one killed this bitch yet?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and lemonnz
“The Fear is Not For What Is Lost, The Fear Is For What Is Still to be Lost.”

View attachment 2935642

Read the latest poem, “God”, by Oliz Payne (writer of The Pigeon) at the link below today!

I clicked but Norton antivirus told me it's a scam website. Why did it say this? Should I uninstall Norton so I can access it?

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and Vermilioncore
I clicked but Norton antivirus told me it's a scam website. Why did it say this? Should I uninstall Norton so I can access it?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: ascension
that website has trackers

• Woah
what causes niggas to just decide to post about taylor swift on an incel site all out of the blue like this

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, HitAndRun and gr34ter
what causes niggas to just decide to post about taylor swift on an incel site all out of the blue like this
i hate taylor swift

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and xegigi
unfortunately this bitch is fucking everywhere. I don't even want to know shit about her but her posts and shit show up. it's annoying as fuck

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, k99, rand anon and 2 others
unfortunately this bitch is fucking everywhere. I don't even want to know shit about her but her posts and shit show up. it's annoying as fuck
i dont use normie apps or websites and literally never see her

preventative measures boyo

nah this is copium, she's one of the few artists who writes most of her music, she has unique melodies, she's one of the few artists to transition between multiple genres, country, pop, folk

folklore's one of my favorite albums:Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, SidharthTheSlayer and datboijj
nah this is copium, she's one of the few artists who writes most of her music, she has unique melodies, she's one of the few artists to transition between multiple genres, country, pop, folk

your incel cover has just been blown foid

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, RecessedChinCel, rand anon and 1 other person
Lol if u think anyone comes closes to The Beatles in popularity tbh

she's a joke those melodies are not unique at all
if you listen to Rnb

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon
Just objectively untrue

"She" doesn't do anything. The majority of her songs get written for her, the instrumental and production is done by real creative musicians. The album art, designs, touring, costumes, all is done by her label.
she writes the lyrics afaik

she claims she writes everything but if you google her tracks there are always like 6 people working on the song so yeah the melody is largely produced for her

• +1
show me all the taylor clones
that arn't just record label clones but actual fanatics obsessing over her sound (she has none)
Olivia Rodrigo
Sabrina Carpenter
Any gen z female pop star talks about how they influenced her
Listen to more music dawg

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
@rand anon bhai why the angry react:lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb