The black pill is a lie

They are looksmatched

Tbh you need both money and personality for his looks

He probably has a good personality and spends his paycheck on her, his dick is probably somewhat above average covered in lard
debunk this goy. She was genuinely sobbing when he cheated on her

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt

Some women want to be the β€œstar of the show” in the relationship

Thats why they fuck chad but cant lock him down, she feels insecure around him know she’s constantly gonna have to be gaurding him from other women

Also you cant fucking base ur life off exceptions lol

You are not an exception, 80% of the forum will never be an exception

Some women want to be the β€œstar of the show” in the relationship

Thats why they fuck chad but cant lock him down, she feels insecure around him know she’s constantly gonna have to be gaurding him from other women

Also you cant fucking base ur life off exceptions lol
Shes dating Chad now

It's a lie that can become someone's inhibiting truth. There's no point in obsessing over anything but harmony. Seems to me people in this community get more and more retarded over time when they beging fixating on certain features, precise dimensions and all, on different faces.

Looks are one thing but learning how to actually be attractive is so much more important for most people.
Elaborate pls

Without makeup, she’d be looksmatched with him.

Elaborate pls
A person starts to behave in a way they believe befits someone of their own countenance. It's like a caste system they've created in their minds that can exist but never has to.

I've never felt "mogged" (cortisol from another dude who looks better) but maybe a few times in high school. And I certainly don't have to roll over for anyone who looks better. There's so many other ways I can naturally outshine them and be more attractive if I wish. All depends on a certain kind of intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
A person starts to behave in a way they believe befits someone of their own countenance. It's like a caste system they've created in their minds that can exist but never has to.

I've never felt "mogged" (cortisol from another dude who looks better) but maybe a few times in high school. And I certainly don't have to roll over for anyone who looks better. There's so many other ways I can naturally outshine them and be more attractive if I wish. All depends on a certain kind of intelligence.
Smells like cope

I clicked expecting him to have a good voice to make up for his looks. But his voice is unattractive and so is his personality.

What he has is money in Romania. There's a reason Andrew Tate went to Romania to start his cam girl empire and get a harem of cam girls for him.

Just be LTN+ and white theory

Oofy doofy theory?