The lack of skinny girls is very concerning

Deprived

Deprived

born to rot, forced to mog
Even if you're not a skinny girl lover you gotta admit the lack of skinny girls in 2024 is very concerning.

Chicks used to only get fat after they get old by I see a lot of girls get fatter right after high school.

I'm estimating only around 20% of girls in their late teens and twenties are actually skinny compared to around 40% in High school

you gotta admit some girls have no tits and ass and look like shit at higher bodyfat. One day every girl will be high bodyfat. Bigger booties but at what cost?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, try2beme, Trilogy and 16 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, nigkook, Debetro and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, nigkook, LegitUser and 7 others
and thats why i have stacy wife who is tall and thin, you low class idiots can have all big ass goblinas and ogres all you want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ElTruecel, say∅ and 4 others
Because they can't stop gorging on goyslop due to their social media fluoride vaccine poisoned brains

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking, optimisticzoomer, LegitUser and 4 others
The worst ones are fat girls with no tits or ass just a subhuman species

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, mb2007, TUSSELEIF and 8 others
and thats why i have stacy wife who is tall and thin, you low class idiots can have all big ass goblinas and ogres all you want
Yeah you’re hands

• JFL
Reactions: say∅ and 5'7 zoomer
So fucking depressing man, my one and main requirement is for a girl to be skinny. Thats shit is so attractive but nowadays everyones fat asf

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, say∅ and Deprived
So fucking depressing man, my one and main requirement is for a girl to be skinny. Thats shit is so attractive but nowadays everyones fat asf
yeah i love skinny girls, especially when they're short and have narrow frames

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel and say∅
No skinny girls in America because of ridiculous portion sizes.

Maybe go to a gym and see the Zoomer chicks on treadmills

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and say∅
Even if you're not a skinny girl lover you gotta admit the lack of skinny girls in 2024 is very concerning.

Chicks used to only get fat after they get old by I see a lot of girls get fatter right after high school.

I'm estimating only around 20% of girls in their late teens and twenties are actually skinny compared to around 40% in High school

you gotta admit some girls have no tits and ass and look like shit at higher bodyfat. One day every girl will be high bodyfat. Bigger booties but at what cost?

View attachment 2920441
Average BMI for a foid is 28

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah and say∅
Maybe if u live in the obese areas of the deep south.
Or live in a place with no young people. Young people are rarely obese, it's mostly the years of fast food only diet finally caught up to people at 35

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah and ElTruecel
u wish. i suggest you get some glasses to see that imaginary wife is a 300lb obese fat hoe

Or live in a place with no young people. Young people are rarely obese, it's mostly the years of fast food only diet finally caught up to people at 35
No a good amount of hs females are morbidly obese landwhales. It’s just you’ll still see a healthy amount of skinny women in their teens despite.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
false. social media is causing more obesity in younger generations nowadays. everyone just scrolling tiktok on their phone instead of goin outside

false. social media is causing more obesity in younger generations nowadays. everyone just scrolling tiktok on their phone instead of goin outside
maybe you should try going outside

Lack of skinny girls in the west

• +1
Girls are supposed to be skinny with a good ass shape (not necessarily big)

@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deprived
yeah, it's fucking brutal. A thin 5 is like a 7 these days.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

View attachment 2920441
Its like shiny hunting

• JFL