THE REALITY OF SLAVCELS

Why tf they dont have eyebrows? Like 90% of them would look even better if they just have them

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Quality thread, I wish ITV would make an episode on EE like he did with Middle east.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, fuckedupmanlet and poopoohead
Quality thread, I wish ITV would make an episode on EE like he did with Middle east.
I made this thread just because I was tired of the usual copes about EE. Muh stacies, muh subhumans and etc.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HerpDerpson
slavs look ethnic tbh over if you are not from nort west europe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
Guys here actually think they mog this. Guys need to make a beckyfish to see exactly why theyre getting no matches. Its because every dude is gymcelled with this level face and above.
Where do u see them? 90-95% of men on dating apps are subhumans. Theres handful of dudes thats spike my cortisol level but nothing more.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, It'snotover, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
MAYBE NOW YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY "CHAD-LITES" LIKE @russiancel ARE ROTTING IN HERE.
View attachment 2022258
Again who the fuck said he is a chadlite

Like he isn't ugly by the front and he has a good eye area, but he is a complete schizo and he will obviously not slay on OLD with selfies jfl.

@St.TikTokcel even if he gets decent results, he wouldn't be able to pull in the end

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
There are some GL guys that you showed but in other cities in Europe you can find way better looking lads.

But yes no shit. Not all of them are subhuman, only retards think that EE is only made of balding ogres

• +1
I mog you subhuman

What a fucking kissless virgin

water, average guy on insta too is htn with good bones

• +1
slav men are the best looking on average. blue eyes + chiseled bone structure. people used to hate on them because of 90s soviet diet but now they are gigamoggers.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
3230245 1672595646052

@St.TikTokcel this guy looks insane

Slavs are much more gl than the british. They are nichemaxxed and more defined features

slav men are the best looking on average. blue eyes + chiseled bone structure. people used to hate on them because of 90s soviet diet but now they are gigamoggers.

Slavs are much more gl than the british. They are nichemaxxed and more defined features
😂 low quality bait. The English are way better looking and for that reason when they made America Australia they mixed with swedes and Germans and French, whilst ugly Slavs no woman would touch them in Europe so they resorted to inbreeding hence why they’re the ugliest in Europe (I’m Spanish btw)
IMG 0999

Attachments

• IMG_9333.jpeg
    IMG_9333.jpeg
    253.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9332.jpeg
    IMG_9332.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9331.jpeg
    IMG_9331.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9328.jpeg
    IMG_9328.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9330.jpeg
    IMG_9330.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9327.jpeg
    IMG_9327.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9326.jpeg
    IMG_9326.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9325.jpeg
    IMG_9325.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9324.jpeg
    IMG_9324.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9323.png
    IMG_9323.png
    356.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9322.jpeg
    IMG_9322.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9334.jpeg
    IMG_9334.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9351.jpeg
    IMG_9351.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9350.jpeg
    IMG_9350.jpeg
    896.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0990.jpeg
    IMG_0990.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0992.jpeg
    IMG_0992.jpeg
    394.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0952.jpeg
    IMG_0952.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0950.jpeg
    IMG_0950.jpeg
  • IMG_0895.jpeg
    IMG_0895.jpeg
  • IMG_0896.jpeg
    IMG_0896.jpeg
    815.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0892.jpeg
    IMG_0892.jpeg
    825.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9366.jpeg
    IMG_9366.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9388.jpeg
    IMG_9388.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9407.jpeg
    IMG_9407.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
😂 low quality bait. The English are way better looking and for that reason when they made America Australia they mixed with swedes and Germans and French, whilst ugly Slavs no woman would touch them in Europe so they resorted to inbreeding hence why they’re the ugliest in Europe (I’m Spanish btw)View attachment 2663555
So ur from neither countries? As someone who lives in the UK and has been to russia fuck off
Not everything is about psl either

So ur from neither countries? As someone who lives in the UK and has been to russia fuck off
I live in the uk as well you ugly subhuman ethnic you’re some ugly shitskin mongrel paki you worship black man as neymar as psl gods, no brown or black people ethnic group even beats any European for looks, though Russian men give you shitskin run for their money 😂

I live in the uk as well you ugly subhuman ethnic you’re some ugly shitskin mongrel paki you worship black man as neymar as psl gods, no brown or black people ethnic group even beats any European for looks, though Russian men give you shitskin run for their money 😂
Im literally brazilian kys you probably a cumskin high inhib eurocuck who looks as grotesque as these pasty chavs your dickriding. No one gaf about your dickriding believe me graycel or we wouldve asked ur opinion stick to letting your women drool for latinx cock

If you have been to Russia you’re either blind or intentionally lying, 90% of Russian men would become insta incels when migrating to any European country because they’re so hideous, a ugly brownoid thinks fetal alcohol syndrome retards look good who would’ve thought.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Brazilian, Brazilians are a mixed race abomination of ugly, if Neymar is considered attractive in Brazil not even race mixing can make you niggers attractive, my mother is Swedish, and, father is Spanish, only fat ugly Americans thinks you subhumans look good Jewish inversion of fettish will never make negroid-Indian-Portuguese monstrosity attractive.

Brazilians are the definitions of chavs, they all sell drugs, look like a racial abomination, live in slums and favelas, only the non mixed Brazilians who’ve practiced eugenics in that subhuman ugly country look good,

Attachments

• IMG_1003.jpeg
    IMG_1003.jpeg
    618.8 KB · Views: 0
those chavs were literally Russian, not also are you a ugly mixed race nigger, but blind, if you were getting your cock sucked you wouldn’t dedicated hours on looksmaxxing, pretending you are attractive when the average female looks at you as a ugly repulsive monstrosity, Spanish, Italians, Argentinians, look better than you ugly half nigger creatures, in b4 you say you’re 100% Portuguese, you’re a half-breed ugly ogre. Nordic people will always be better looking than you

Attachments

• IMG_0810.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
Im literally brazilian kys you probably a cumskin high inhib eurocuck who looks as grotesque as these pasty chavs your dickriding. No one gaf about your dickriding believe me graycel or we wouldve asked ur opinion stick to letting your women drool for latinx cock
Also no one is drooling for Brazilian cock, especially not yours, embarrassing that Brazilians larp as latin when they’re just uglier than Mexicans brutal. In before you say “Adriana Lima, Chico” they don’t look like the average Brazilian one bit, the average Brazilian is a mixed race ugly beast even the ones claiming to be predominately Portuguese look ugly and weird

Attachments

• IMG_1013.jpeg
    IMG_1013.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1011.jpeg
    IMG_1011.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1010.jpeg
    IMG_1010.jpeg
    633.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1009.jpeg
    IMG_1009.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1008.jpeg
    IMG_1008.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1007.webp
    220 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1006.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1005.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1004.jpeg
    IMG_1004.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
Also no one is drooling for Brazilian cock, especially not yours, embarrassing that Brazilians larp as latin when they’re just uglier than Mexicans brutal. In before you say “Adriana Lima, Chico” they don’t look like the average Brazilian one bit, the average Brazilian is a mixed race ugly beast even the ones claiming to be predominately Portuguese look ugly and weird
This is brutal cope when I went to spain these bitches were asking to suck my dick and begging to get fucked. You will never reach my smv level, you will never achieve my frame and u wont mog nearly as much as me. I literally have a virgin letting me do as i want while you rot on dating apps looking for whores who are resilient enough to be in your presence

Pm your face instead of random photos of brazil u found on google,id love to do a mog battle. I just know I get more play than you by the way u defend a race who isnt even ur own online. Gigasubhuman trait

My face, height, drip, appeal and body is superior to you

bro, I’m not born yesterday, you’re a Incel, please stop typing fantasies to me obviously your negroid dna, coupled with body dysmorphia brain rot and being ugly causes you to write sex erotica fantasies and novels, looksmaxxing.org, is just a off-shoot of incel.is, majority people on this website are hideous (the ones brave enough to post a photo of themselves) I’m here just to bully incels like you call them ugly and bully Russians. Also you have never had sex you’re literally glazing over a nigger football as a god, spent years rotting away on this app, real looksmaxxers are on TikTok, worshipping random men’s appearances is the biggest cockholdry a man can do you’re living through the attention and validation of another man’s face, whilst isolating rotting on incel web forums claiming to be a Brazilian who has high female desirability. The sooner you accept the reason you are is because you are ugly the better

bro, I’m not born yesterday, you’re a Incel, please stop typing fantasies to me obviously your negroid dna, coupled with body dysmorphia brain rot and being ugly causes you to write sex erotica fantasies and novels, looksmaxxing.org, is just a off-shoot of incel.is, majority people on this website are hideous (the ones brave enough to post a photo of themselves) I’m here just to bully incels like you call them ugly and bully Russians. Also you have never had sex you’re literally glazing over a nigger football as a god, spent years rotting away on this app, real looksmaxxers are on TikTok, worshipping random men’s appearances is the biggest cockholdry a man can do you’re living through the attention and validation of another man’s face, whilst isolating rotting on incel web forums claiming to be a Brazilian who has high female desirability. The sooner you accept the reason you are is because you are ugly the better
DNR+ LOOKSMAFFIA TOOK YOUR PROFILE HYMEN KEEP COPING YOU WASHED UP ROASTIE

@kebab @BitchBoy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kamui, Xtra, BitchBoy and 1 other person
😂 this ugly retard writes absloute incel fantasies about random women who will never sleep with him came into my DMs begging a face pic asked him for one ran away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Mainstream, Deleted member 39692 and 2 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Xtra and Deleted member 39692
Dude he may actually be the biggest schizo I’ve ever spoken to

I replied to this man once he is all over my profile and PMs spewing nigger hate propaganda :lul:
even now he has one of the worst ratios i have seen and he was last online viewing your profile

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
even now he has one of the worst ratios i have seen and he was last online viewing your profile
View attachment 2668186
99% chance he’s an alt living in the Bihari slums trying to make me seeth cuz I said something mean about him once

• JFL
Reactions: Xtra
99% chance he’s an alt living in the Bihari slums trying to make me seeth cuz I said something mean about him once
using dial up internet so he has only made 70 posts since late august

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Kamui

@Kamui looks like this nigger ousted himself proving he knows He’s ugly because he could only think of two ethnic groups with worse phenos and uglier than niggers. I sent him my photo he rage quit he thinks I’m Indian after I sent a photo of me on camera on discord utter Mong. Nigger logic, if you spend time explaining why niggers aren’t attractive therefore actually but literally there’S 29 pages on this website saying niggers are ugly, funny if whites state niggers are ugly he questions if those whites are attractive but niggers go around calling everybody ugly because they’re fully aware everybody finds them ugly they are not. No white people are just attractive I’m attractive and @Kamui you are not because you are a nigger and you will never be attractive

Attachments

• IMG_1148.jpeg
    IMG_1148.jpeg
  • IMG_1147.jpeg
    IMG_1147.jpeg
    517.5 KB · Views: 0

Anyway I finally found the study, these unattractive gorillas always fall back on stupid ugly American women basically only saying in videos “what race wouldn’t you date, the white women obviously can’t say black, otherwise their entire social status would be runied at blacks would threaten to kill them”

www.google.co.uk

Does online dating reveal racist preferences?

Research examining the preferences of Facebook dating app, Are You Interested, found men from all different races prefer a partner of another race over their own.
www.google.co.uk
www.google.co.uk

Even cucked American white women the data shows that black men get the least responses

• Black men and women get the lowest response rates to their messages.
End of discussion lowest response even with all the brainwashing trying to make fat white women find you ugly niggers “attractive” YOU ARE STILL THE UGLIEST, you will never be attractive seek the rope, ropemaxxing is the only solution

Attachments

• IMG_1152.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 0

even Somalians differentiate themselves from you and say they’re better looking than you, ugliest people hands down 😂

imagine being so unattractive as a race of people THAT SOMALIANS, say you are not like them because in their words you look like monkeys and they look like moggers 😂

www.google.co.uk

Does online dating reveal racist preferences?

Research examining the preferences of Facebook dating app, Are You Interested, found men from all different races prefer a partner of another race over their own.
www.google.co.uk
www.google.co.uk

Even cucked American white women the data shows that black men get the least responses

• Black men and women get the lowest response rates to their messages.
It’s over @Kamui ugliest nigger I’ve bullied on this website feels good to be attractive feels good to be white utterly mogged back to the plantation and eugenics centre. UNATTRACTIVE NIGGER

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1704983261.mov
    7.3 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
New AI Impact alt dropped

Kinda brutal. Perhaps these men who use Twitter in Russia are pre-selected as being good-looking, whereas Russian normies don't use Tinder at all?

I also wonder why these guys compete over MTBs on Tinder, they could get into a relationship with high-quality women.

Yeah no shit that meme type of slavcels live in deep villages. Once you go to Moscow/Kiev/Warsaw type of city you will rope after the first hour.
Avg there is this:

And believe me I know this because I lived in Kiev
The avg height is no shit too btw, not some 5'9 like most niggers believe

Attachments

• 1705747931599.jpeg
    1705747931599.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing and Mainstream
Yeah no shit that meme type of slavcels live in deep villages. Once you go to Moscow/Kiev/Warsaw type of city you will rope after the first hour.
Avg there is this:

And believe me I know this because I lived in Kiev
The avg height is no shit too btw, not some 5'9 like most niggers believe
The average Slav does not look like that is he even Slavic lol?

What went wrong? @St.TikTokcel