You are not an incel
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
IG models fraud their pics to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
who is this, looks like me, anyways he is tyronelite
Idk, but im seeing a lot of black pretty boys with dreads lately. Weird they never used to exist before its like they just spawned out of nowhere

The hottest foid in my school is dating a guy who looks like him. She even won a beauty competition

• +1
  • +1
Idk, but im seeing a lot of black pretty boys with dreads lately. Weird they never used to exist before its like they just spawned out of nowhere

The hottest foid in my school is dating a guy who looks like him. She even won a beauty competition

i'm gonna pm you could you rate me i look like him without dreads

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and wishIwasSalludon

Probably because black people are super homophobic and its only recently become socially acceptable for black guys to do looksmaxxing shit. I know the genre of tiktok black guy youre talking about. they always have manicures, are wearing jewelry, and for some reason their lips will be constantly moisturized to the point of looking like they have lip gloss on. i live in an area with a lot of black people so ive interacted with a good number of these fellas and they are often annoying to talk to

• +1
Probably because black people are super homophobic and its only recently become socially acceptable for black guys to do looksmaxxing shit. I know the genre of tiktok black guy youre talking about. they always have manicures, are wearing jewelry, and for some reason their lips will be constantly moisturized to the point of looking like they have lip gloss on,
You mean guys like this lol

Faggot got banned from the discord so he came to rot here

Ur lying if you wouldnt use ur asshole as a jacuzzi while her vaginal secretions drool onto your face

You must have some scat fetish talking about all this poop
What discord ? Didn’t even know there was a discord. I’m not rotting like you sorry bud. Enjoy smelling her nasty shits (you won’t even get to have that pleasure you fuckin incel). Rot in your moms basement and keep JERKIN OFF TO THESE IG GIRLS BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU LL EVER GET 🤭

Perfect size for pe, 8-12 months and you have 8x5.5 which is arguably better than 8x6 imo

6 inch girth is a meme for ltr
Fuckin faggot talking about dick sizes 💀🤣🤣🤣 . We know who the real faggot here is you fag

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
What discord ? Didn’t even know there was a discord. I’m not rotting like you sorry bud. Enjoy smelling her nasty shits (you won’t even get to have that pleasure you fuckin incel). Rot in your moms basement and keep JERKIN OFF TO THESE IG GIRLS BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU LL EVER GET 🤭
You’re that muffin from the looksmax discord bro idk who u think you think you’re fooling

• JFL
Perfect size for pe, 8-12 months and you have 8x5.5 which is arguably better than 8x6 imo

6 inch girth is a meme for ltr
Fuckin faggot talking about dick sizes 💀🤣🤣🤣 . We know who the real faggot here is you fag
You’re that muffin from the looksmax discord bro idk who u think you think you’re fooling
shut up faggot stop makin up stories in your head

mirin eye area

fogs

Ew get this fat shitskinned cumdumpster off my face.