maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem

i put all my fate in this bottle

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 52452, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
Just lol at taking this shit serious. First it was lemon bottle, now it's this, and then next you'll get told to buy some Jeets cum in a bottle and inject it.

If you actually listen to the peddlers of this shit, you deserve to have your money stolen from you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, wollet2, try2beme and 7 others
Lipo or awualyx
tho the brand name doesnt really matter, the ingredients do

the only ingredients that are proven to work in lipolysis injections are:

Deoxycholic acid

and

phosphatidylcholine

everything else is, as far as i know, just cope or doesnt have any scientifical back up and results are only described in anecdotal reports

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and xegigi
tho the brand name doesnt really matter, the ingredients do

the only ingredients that are proven to work in lipolysis injections are:

Deoxycholic acid

and

phosphatidylcholine

everything else is, as far as i know, just cope
I’m scared of needles should i just use a hydro pen thingy

get someone else to pin it for you, u just lie on a bed and close your eyes u wont even see the needle

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
personally i dont have much of anything knowledge/experience from hydro pens but as far as i know if they work like they advertise then its pretty damn good

but again, no idea does it actually workπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
inkel if you have to use that

if furosemide isnt enough for you then idk what to tell you

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
So there is no visible result yet ? When was your injection
yes there is but i’ll wait 2 weeks after last injection to show better results

i injected last wednesday and the wednesday before that

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Should you do cardio after injecting ? Can you increase the burning fat while lipolab is melting the fat

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki and try2beme
Should you do cardio after injecting ? Can you increase the burning fat while lipolab is melting the fat
Ur too low iq for this tbh

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Joined Mar 18, 2024

Tell me why it wouldn t then

Bhai don’t name your thread that i was worried you were gonna commit suicide

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: plukee
Ok gonna buy tn
Do you think u will remake that Lipo guide in the future? Sadly I missed out on the guide.
Sorry for all the questions but this seems like the holy grail for fixing my problems

• +1
Ok gonna buy tn
Do you think u will remake that Lipo guide in the future? Sadly I missed out on the guide.
Sorry for all the questions but this seems like the holy grail for fixing my problems
i'll prolly start rewriting it today to word, already messaged master to recover it or at least give me some reason for why it was deleted

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
i'll prolly start rewriting it today to word, already messaged master to recover it or at least give me some reason for why it was deleted
Sounds good bro tag me in it if you don’t mind .

i made a gigagood thread but it was deleted, will post it back up before wednesday
Im about to buy a needle and lipolab and planning on injecting in my lower abs. Fatpad and maybe nose or face. Will 3 bottles be enough cause that’s all i can afford rn

Im about to buy a needle and lipolab and planning on injecting in my lower abs. Fatpad and maybe nose or face. Will 3 bottles be enough cause that’s all i can afford rn
its more than enough, idk how fat u are but imo 1-2 bottles would be enough, dont inject it all at once

if u can, i would advice waiting until wednesday when i’ll get the thread back up

• +1
Reactions: plukee
its more than enough, idk how fat u are but imo 1-2 bottles would be enough, dont inject it all at once

if u can, i would advice waiting until wednesday when i’ll get the thread back up
Alright sure thing bhai I’ll wait till then and mention me when it is back up

• +1

Im not fat but I started off skinnyfat. Im like 20-19% bodyfat rn but when i was 67.5kg i had stubborn lower ab fat and I wanna get rid of that before i go on a cut again also wanna have my BP size at all costs when injecting in fatpad

maxxmclooks

XD

• Hmm...