This is the ideal man to women

Idk I'm not gonna go through all those vids but I looked through and idek if i saw a girl that was higher than mtb. Girls not meeting thing isnt even always true lol.. just an anecdote
there was girls higher than htb i watched all the vids

he doesn’t rlly look 6’8 maybe 6’6
he was approached by a guy who claimed 6'6 in one of the vid and he was taller

@jisko32 would still say this is better View attachment 2934074
they are retards lol

lol idc he says be confident Meeks 2.0

Ill grow tall as a white ill have more smv than him
If my grandma had wheels she would be a bike

correct

copium overdose

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
1. This guy is not a nigger, so he has 10 times more SMV
2. Facially he mogs this nigger
3. He doesn't look like an orc
Why are you referring to yourself as "this guy"

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
there was girls higher than htb i watched all the vids

he was approached by a guy who claimed 6'6 in one of the vid and he was taller

they are retards lol
which vid

Select a unique specimen in society and feel frustration for not looking like it. then you go out on the street and 98% of the people are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: marek937, STUPIDREFEREES, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Select a unique specimen in society and feel frustration for not looking like it. then you go out on the street and 98% of the people are subhumans
I’m not saying you HAVE to be like this guy to attract girls, im saying he’s the perfect ideal tho in terms of getting girls to approach u daily

I’m not saying you HAVE to be like this guy to attract girls, im saying he’s the perfect ideal tho in terms of getting girls to approach u daily
I can only tell you that it is normal for a girl to feel very intimidated by a boy of that level. They usually think that he is gay and do not approach him because of insecurities, they do not want such a handsome boy, it makes them feel ugly, they need an ugly medium as they say. They are insecure bitches,

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and blatonslatt
I can only tell you that it is normal for a girl to feel very intimidated by a boy of that level. They usually think that he is gay and do not approach him because of insecurities, they do not want such a handsome boy, it makes them feel ugly, they need an ugly medium as they say. They are insecure bitches,
Not sure if I agree but I definitely don’t completely disagree. There’s truth to what u said

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and SteveRogers
Not sure if I agree but I definitely don’t completely disagree. There’s truth to what u said
When I say half ugly, for them it is handsome or very handsome, but that one in the video is extremely handsome. For them an ugly guy is an average normal guy, it's crazy

guess what? I dont think he cares nor is interested in going to shit countries anytime soon. its like reverse geomaxing :lul:
USA is currently a third world country, western Europe will soon be

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
I think it has to be said that he is literally staring daggers at these intoxicated women, which gives a far greater chance for them to reciprocate and even approach him. Not saying he's not high appeal to these whores, I totally get your argument, but I don't think he is 'effortlessly magnetic' like you are describing. he's being intentional, but trying to couch it as nonchalant. Not saying its not working obvi

USA is currently a third world country, western Europe will soon be
U say this to justify the fact u have to go abroad for pussy 😂

When I say half ugly, for them it is handsome or very handsome, but that one in the video is extremely handsome. For them an ugly guy is an average normal guy, it's crazy
Most girls boyfriends are average tho since 50% of the population is

I think it has to be said that he is literally staring daggers at these intoxicated women, which gives a far greater chance for them to reciprocate and even approach him. Not saying he's not high appeal to these whores, I totally get your argument, but I don't think he is 'effortlessly magnetic' like you are describing. he's being intentional, but trying to couch it as nonchalant. Not saying its not working obvi
To say he’s staring at them first is wrong, in some clips sure but mostly he’s just stood there and the girls initiate.

What exactly is he intentionally doing to make them come to him? Ofc he’s there with the intent to film a video but he’s not making them come to him

I don’t understand why so many guys are coming up with cope arguments to disprove this man

I’m guessing it’s because they are 6’0-6’2 and white and have been spoonfed the idea by eachother that their height is the BEST and only white people can slay and now they’re mad this goes against their agenda

I’m honestly confident this guy could slay in Asia and definitely Western Europe too, maybe not Eastern Europe but let’s be real who wants to step foot anywhere near there! I would genuinely rather be in Africa I believe it is a nicer place

true tho the one wife and husband were defo swingers

In this video he steals some white dudes wife infront of him and politely rejects her since he's a good person.

To people who say gym doesn't matter, or frame, or that face > height... gtfo. Appeal is everything. @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax
Mirin the fact that he rejected her.

Also, he’s literally very gl, tf you mean, he has giga appeal MOSTLY because of his extremely gl face, he just got major buffed when God gave him that frame and height too

Unfortunately, the gym can’t increase my height by 6 inches.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I do well here although the girls are quite ugly
U just answered why u do well there

Mirin the fact that he rejected her.

Also, he’s literally very gl, tf you mean, he has giga appeal MOSTLY because of his extremely gl face, he just got major buffed when God gave him that frame and height too
If he was 6'0 with the same face almost nearly every girl that approached him wouldnt have, but they may have still been attracted. The rarity of seeing a man of that height with that muscle - they knew he was special and had to approach. He's out of their league.

true tho the one wife and husband were defo swingers
Yeah, u can see early in the video where they are checking him out and talking about him, then a few mins later they approach him LMAOOO

I don’t understand why so many guys are coming up with cope arguments to disprove this man

I’m guessing it’s because they are 6’0-6’2 and white and have been spoonfed the idea by eachother that their height is the BEST and only white people can slay and now they’re mad this goes against their agenda

I’m honestly confident this guy could slay in Asia and definitely Western Europe too, maybe not Eastern Europe but let’s be real who wants to step foot anywhere near there! I would genuinely rather be in Africa I believe it is a nicer place
It's not even necessarily about the race because theres a white dude who is like 6'5 with similar build to this guy who makes similar videos, but people on here think 5'11 prettyboys would get this treatment and they are utterly deluded :ROFLMAO:

This guy could literally slay anywhere, I have a black friend whos HTN and 5'10 in china rn and hes slaying girls every single day and sending pics with them. This dude would be a cheat code over there.

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
Ideal man is brad pitt

This man is 6'8, 260 pounds, wide frame and gym body with tattoos and great hairstyle and all health indicators. Fuck your PSL bullshit, this is what women crave.

In this video, he stands in the same spot for 10 minutes and gets approached by 50 women. Some walk past him several times to get his attention, another is having an orgasm as she's speaking to him and he's getting constant compliments.

In this vid, some old bitch runs over to him and touches him randomly while her husband watches from a distance.

All races of women love him, even when with their white boyfriends.

In this video he steals some white dudes wife infront of him and politely rejects her since he's a good person.

To people who say gym doesn't matter, or frame, or that face > height... gtfo. Appeal is everything. @Blackgymmax

It's not even about his race, just that he's the ideal in terms of everything so he gets simped everyday of his life

Suifuel seeing a literal n***er getting approached
I'll prolly just go er on him if I see him IRL and all girls be simping for him and ignoring everybody else
Also just tells that there is no too tall bs 6'8 is amazing height too provided you have the frame and not ugly.

I'll prolly just go er on him if I see him IRL and all girls be simping for him and ignoring everybody else
Also just tells that there is no too tall bs 6'8 is amazing height too provided you have the frame and not ugly.
yea but its really hard to get muscle and weight on when ur 6'8, but yea assuming u can do it then theres no limit, hes 6'8 with amazing frame, body and good face

he’s 6’6 i exposed him in a thread

Yup he met 5’3-5’4 ice spice and she came up to his shoulder if he was really 6’8 she woulda been way below and they were both wearing sneakers

all men larp 2 inches austin wayne says he’s 6’6 when he’s 6’4

This man is 6'8, 260 pounds, wide frame and gym body with tattoos and great hairstyle and all health indicators. Fuck your PSL bullshit, this is what women crave.

In this video, he stands in the same spot for 10 minutes and gets approached by 50 women. Some walk past him several times to get his attention, another is having an orgasm as she's speaking to him and he's getting constant compliments.

In this vid, some old bitch runs over to him and touches him randomly while her husband watches from a distance.

To people who say gym doesn't matter, or frame, or that face > height... gtfo. Appeal is everything. @Blackgymmax

It's not even about his race, just that he's the ideal in terms of everything so he gets simped everyday of his life

He’s very tall, gymmaxed and chadlite-htn facially. Even if he was chink he would get 80-90% of the attention. This post is gay if you are a man though

• JFL
Reactions: marek937

Jfl at cuck whiteboi :lul: retards here worship them “muhh JBW”

He’s very tall, gymmaxed and chadlite-htn facially. Even if he was chink he would get 80-90% of the attention. This post is gay if you are a man though
How is it gay