TikTok gen z/alpha fags ruined this fucking site

And if we did that, then the community would be dead.
Not really, you chose quantity over quality for advertising revenue. 90% of the forum was asking for certain things to be done and you did nothing. Now you have a forum full of 15 year old kids.

Blame @Master and @Alexanderr money over community. Now the site is just 15 year old kids, they didn't bother making the site 18+ and look what happened to Schery6.
Meh, the average age on the site has never been high to begin with, I distinctly recall tons of other 15-16 year olds back when I joined the forum. I'd estimate it to be like 17-19 back when it started.

• +1
Reactions: Master
Meh, the average age on the site has never been high to begin with, I distinctly recall tons of other 15-16 year olds back when I joined the forum. I'd estimate it to be like 17-19 back when it started.
The average might not have been "high" but there are so many 14/15 year old kids on here now, it's unbelievable. Site should be 18+ anyways but it's too late imo, all the kids are already on here.

The average might not have been "high" but there are so many 14/15 year old kids on here now, it's unbelievable. Site should be 18+ anyways but it's too late imo, all the kids are already on here.
I don't understand?
There's always been tons of kids here, it's a big reason heightmaxxing became as big as it did years ago, it was relevant for a huge portion of the userbase that were still 18 or younger.
You seem reminiscent of a time that never was.

I don't understand?
There's always been tons of kids here, it's a big reason heightmaxxing became as big as it did years ago, it was relevant for a huge portion of the userbase that were still 18 or younger.
You seem reminiscent of a time that never was.
I mean there's a clear distinction between the average 17 year old that's always been on here and the new wave of tiktok kids. I don't understand for what purpose you two would want 14/15 year old kids from the tiktok audience unless it's for advertising revenue. If you ask anyone else they will agree the forum was far better prior to the tiktok invasion. Anyways what's done is done i suppose, no point seething over spilt milk but you guys should have listened to any one of the many suggestions users posted back then instead of just ignoring it.

I mean there's a clear distinction between the average 17 year old that's always been on here and the new wave of tiktok kids. I don't understand for what purpose you two would want 14/15 year old kids from the tiktok audience unless it's for advertising revenue. If you ask anyone else they will agree the forum was far better prior to the tiktok invasion. Anyways what's done is done i suppose, no point seething over spilt milk but you guys should have listened to any one of the many suggestions users posted back then instead of just ignoring it.
The distinction isn't that clear, there's always been a lot of 14-15-year-olds, but also those in their early 20s, so I approximated the average to be somewhere in the middle.

No doubt some would say it was better before trending on TikTok, but I can assure you, there have been people saying it was better at x period years before the TikTok boom.

Making the forum 18+ (which in itself is hard to enforce) isn't realistic (or necessary IMO) when a substantial amount of its users have always been underaged from the start.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and JohnDoe
The distinction isn't that clear, there's always been a lot of 14-15-year-olds, but also those in their early 20s, so I approximated the average to be somewhere in the middle.

No doubt some would say it was better before trending on TikTok, but I can assure you, there have been people saying it was better at x period years before the TikTok boom.

Making the forum 18+ (which in itself is hard to enforce) isn't realistic (or necessary IMO) when a substantial amount of its users have always been underaged from the start.
I think 99% of people would agree it was indeed better before the tiktok invasion but it's okay i guess, maybe the 15 year old kids will grow up to be top members who provide valuable looksmaxxing information :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I think 99% of people would agree it was indeed better before the tiktok invasion but it's okay i guess, maybe the 15 year old kids will grow up to be top members who provide valuable looksmaxxing information :forcedsmile:
There's been some wonderful threads made by people who were underaged on this forum.

I wouldn't say there's a strong correlation here with age and quality of posts/threads.
If anything, it's usually the younger ones who have the time to spend hours writing down a thread, I know I did.

The value from older users comes from their practical experience of having gone through the actual surgeries, which the younger ones are considering.

The problem being, even among the older users, most of them have never had surgery, so in that sense, it's always been a small minority contributing.

It's not so much the age that's behind the change but the type of users the forum attracts.

Before, they'd likely have to sift through a lot of obscure PSL-related things to get here, but with PSL now widely accessible, it attracts more uniniated 'normies', I would say.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and JohnDoe
There's been some wonderful threads made by people who were underaged on this forum.

I wouldn't say there's a strong correlation here with age and quality of posts/threads.
If anything, it's usually the younger ones who have the time to spend hours writing down a thread, I know I did.

The value from older users comes from their practical experience of having gone through the actual surgeries, which the younger ones are considering.

The problem being, even among the older users, most of them have never had surgery, so in that sense, it's always been a small minority contributing.

It's not so much the age that's behind the change but the type of users the forum attracts.

Before, they'd likely have to sift through a lot of obscure PSL-related things to get here, but with PSL now widely accessible, it attracts more uniniated 'normies', I would say.
I can agree with what you said here, i think due to a large influx of uninitiated normies arriving from tiktok in such a short period of time there's been an increase in threads/posts made by 15 year old kids that are beyond terrible but it comes with the territory i suppose. It does seem like a lot of good older users have left since then though.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr