Today my mother said this to me

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
"Get some muscles, you look like a child, no girl wants to marry a child, they want a man with muscles ". The skinny guy meme is cope, if I had a genetically good frame she wouldn't have said it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 656
Show ur frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Bro my mom said I don't need belt because my hips can hold jeans

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alvik, CopingCel, Heirio and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony and Deleted member 470
"Get some muscles, you look like a child, no girl wants to marry a child, they want a man with muscles ". The skinny guy meme is cope, if I had a genetically good frame she wouldn't have said it
Tell your mother to come to me if she wants to see what a real man is.

Just trannymax bro

Ye ok then no advice for u.
Ur probably like belnar saying u got twig frame meanwhile u got 2 to 1 ratio jfl
Nah, normie range ectomorph

JBs really care only about low bf and abs. Who cares what middle aged women think?

Be glad that she cares enough about you to tell you the truth. My mother didn't say anything of the sort and let me play video games for my entire youth.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
over if mom need to tell this

Brutal tbh ngl but she is a good mother not unlike my mom who said when i asked her am i ugly she said no u look handsome jfl and me being the clueless 15 year old believed her ngl..
Also she said focus on stuides first and girls later and fucked me up by not allowing me to go the gym till 18 saying u will stunt your growth if only i had done roidcelling at 15 jfl

Its fucking over when even ur mother advices u to looksmax

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
My mom was very much against me gymceling when I was a teen and had hair, but as soon as I lost my hair at 17/18 she didn't mind me gymcelling anymore and actually encouraged me to lift more lol

Its fucking over when even ur mother advices u to looksmax
Family is supposed to bluepill you, when they start blackpilling you know it's time to change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I’m ectomorph with wide shoulders

It’s over

In my early 20s hair on top of my head started go go thin rapidly and my mother made some lotions with rakija to save it. I stopped losing my hair but it wasn't never like before (it was not classic male pattern balding)

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
In my early 20s hair on top of my head started go go thin rapidly and my mother made some lotions with rakija to save it. I stopped losing my hair but it wasn't never like before (it was not classic male pattern balding)

@fobos

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: fobos
Ok. If u really are ectomorph type then yeh it's pretty bad. Genes suck...
I don't think I am a complete ectomorph, more like normal range. I have somewhat large thighs and 7'' wrists, which is normal I guess

Family is supposed to bluepill you, when they start blackpilling you know it's time to change.

my mother still calls me beautiful. Im safe then

Jfl I have 5.9 inch
I feel you bro. But jokes aside I know a guy with small wrists, ectomorph but still slays and is pretty popular at school but he's facially above- average

tell her no gym for face

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I feel you bro. But jokes aside I know a guy with small wrists, ectomorph but still slays and is pretty popular at school but he's facially above- average
Ye I know Face > Everything.
But I feel like shit looking at my wrists everytime. Also my face is shit-tier so I need body and height.