took 60mg weed edibles

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
I never smoke weed or do weed edibles.
Last time I did anything weed was in 2021.

I bought a 100mg chocolate bar. Woman in the weed-shop advised me to start with 20mg and go from there. But I took 60mg instant instead.

lets fucking go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, moreroidsmoredates, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
If I trip bad, my plan is to take a massive line of mephedrone

I've noticed with shrooms/truffels that when I use mephedrone, it kills the shroom-trip and the mephedrone takes over.

I have the mephedrone ready here to be snorted if the weed-edible becomes too much for me. Everything will be allright.

Backstreet Boys Yes GIF

• +1
how long since you ate it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
youre a retard, i hope you relive every trauma you had in your life and suffer intensely.

fucking idiot

• So Sad
anything beyond 10mg is a waste of money

• Woah
youre a retard, i hope you relive every trauma you had in your life and suffer intensely.

fucking idiot
Why??

u told me to do weed today, I do it and you act like this

just wow

• +1
anything beyond 10mg is a waste of money
100mg chocolate bar was 18 euro.

anything beyond 1,80 euro is a waste of money? mirin cheapest drugs ever

100mg chocolate bar was 18 euro.

anything beyond 1,80 euro is a waste of money? mirin cheapest drugs ever
I mean you're not going to improve your experience, fucktard

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Why??

u told me to do weed today, I do it and you act like this

just wow
u give it a bad rep cos for me even just a bit too much weed makes me very sad, depressed, and now u take 3x the recommeded dose ?

U deserve it if something bad happens to you. Why did u go past the warning label? Both of us have dogshit neurotransmitters, weed is unforgiving . Try to puke it out. Its the most dangerous drug ive done

lower the better w weed, and whats the thc content atleast tell me that

i am leaving this forum.

JFL at how much hate I am suddenly getting here. you people disgust me

fuck you faggots @bourgeoizyzz @BrahminBoss

I will pray for your demise once this shit starts kicking in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Ricky212, Zonar and 2 others
i am leaving this forum.

ur retarded. iM trying to help you. Puke that shit, nothing comes close to how demonic weed is at high doses and ive done salvia mf, puke it

'warninglabel' what warninglabel bro. its a fucking chocolate bar

WhatsApp Image 2024 05 21 at 230726

where is the label buddy.

its just some dumb ~25yo MTB whore at the coffeeshop told me to take 20mg only as someone who never does weed

kys all of u bye

@moggathon you better pray to God you don't have any sort of schizophrenia in your DNA

last time I smoked I thought satan was telling me to kill my self with my sisters glock through the radio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and ChadL1te
the comments are dragginh it lmao, 60mg is nothing crazy, a lot for someone with low tolerance yes. But a crazy amount? not at all

@TechnoBoss JFL at replies acting like he took fent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Ricky212
ur retarded. iM trying to help you. Puke that shit, nothing comes close to how demonic weed is at high doses and ive done salvia mf, puke it
I have 400mg of mephedrone right here. It's a BIG dose of mephedrone to take in one time and will give me good vibes instantly. It's ready on my desk.

WhatsApp Image 2024 05 22 at 000608 1

When the weed kicks in and it gets bad, I am snorting this shit ASAP and it will break me out of the bad trip.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I have 400mg of mephedrone right here. It's a BIG dose of mephedrone to take in one time. It's ready on my disk.

When the weed kicks in and it gets bad, I am snorting this shit ASAP and it will break me out of the bad trip.
can u tell me what was the cbd to thc ratio of wwhat u took, or the absolute thc content

tbh maybe i overreact if they said 20 for first time and it was 100 gm cookie, 60 would be hard but not that harsh

i am leaving this forum.

I kinda feel like it has

I never smoke weed or do weed edibles.
Last time I did anything weed was in 2021.

I bought a 100mg chocolate bar. Woman in the weed-shop advised me to start with 20mg and go from there. But I took 60mg instant instead.

lets fucking go
Bro you’re gonna get really high hahaha.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and LooksThinker
its kinda feels like lightning goes through your brain.
like theres some random neural pathway that suddenly lights up in your brain, like thunder. But this feeling peaks hard, stays for a while, then dissapears.

also a weird pressing feeling on the brain so far. something is going on, but its distant and not dominant

Rookie numbers. Took 100mg and was like a dead fish in my bed

I prefer uppers to stuff like weed but enjoy the trip mate. Edibles can be strong asf but u will be fine

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
the first time i took edibles i started having conversations in my head

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I have 400mg of mephedrone right here. It's a BIG dose of mephedrone to take in one time and will give me good vibes instantly. It's ready on my desk.

View attachment 2935828

Do you think 12 year old MoggerGaston could envision almost 30 year old himself would be arguing with Indians from India about edibles on a web forum?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Do you think 12 year old MoggerGaston could envision almost 30 year old himself would be arguing with Indians from India about edibles on a web forum?
idk if its the weed or what is happening right now, but i can like, feel? completely what you are saying.

Idk why I am still on this forum, I was reading through some posts now and all if it just sounds like lunatics rambling.

it's bizarre. Bizarre socialization. makes 0 sense.

im getting the fuck out of here

• +1
Reactions: nofap, BrahminBoss and TechnoBoss
idk if its the weed or what is happening right now, but i can like, feel? completely what you are saying.

Idk why I am still on this forum, I was reading through some posts now and all if it just sounds like lunatics rambling.

it's bizarre. Bizarre socialization. makes 0 sense.

im getting the fuck out of here
I’m high rn too, that might be why. I made a thread earlier about something I realised and all of the comments said LARP, LARP. I think I’ve out-grown this forum