Turkish thug wanabee who killed his girlfriend ,gets hundreds of dms from other bitches

Damn he got some hot girls in his dm's. Thugmaxxing is legit but it has to be natural. I can't do that.
True. Trying to thugmaxx after being a sheltered introvert for most of your life will get you robbed/killed.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 10913
DARK TRIAD THEORY CONFIRMED YET AGAIN!!!

He's facially an incel/low tier normie but still has got hundreds of girls bombing his DMs

This world is fucking nuts

I hope all these thugs and thugchasers die a violent death

Even a few married bitches are msging him, just fucking nuke this world already

Ugh. You'd be surprised to learn that some live long-lasting lives.

how about this badboy who beat the shit out of a random guy in the street because he wanted to bang his girlfriend who he noticed and thought was hot.
And then he bangs her right there and then as she's so turned on by his act of violence lol

She later 'cried rape' although there was too much evidence from bystanders who said that she was clearly very into it, so her case was thrown out of court. He was still creampieing her as the police and ambulance turned up to arrest him!

Not to mention he'd already banged tonnes of jailbaits and filmed it lol

• Luke Patten had sex with 15-year-old, filmed it and sent footage to a friend
  • Was posted online and he was put on bail for sexual activity with a child
  • Then tried to chat up man's girlfriend, assaulting him when he took offence
  • Had sex with victim's partner as police and ambulance attended the scene
  • Liverpool judge sentenced him to four and a half years in prison

''
Patten had been drunk when he 'tried it on' with a young woman as she was walking in Eastham on the Wirral with her boyfriend and two other men in March last year.

When her partner protested, the bearded teenager carried out a 'serious and vicious attack', punching him a number of times and kicking him repeatedly before stamping on his head after he fell to the floor.

Patten then took the 17-year-old girl across the street and had sex with her in the driveway of a house.''

So 4.5 year sentence which means he only serves about 2 here. So has been back out on the streets for a long time already bangig more teens lol
Holy fuck. Imagen the humiliation. Not only did he fuck the guy up but he fucked his gf after and the gf was aroused and wanted it. It wouldn't be as bad if the gf actually didn't allow that to happen but this shit is literally beyond brutal.

If this happened to me I wouldn't be able to live with myself unless I would actually kill the guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, mewcoper, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Women respond especially well to violence or anything that indicates you're capable and willing to inflict violence

Even in the animal kingdom, females will leave their partner after he loses a fight.
Facts. But humans don't admit this

Facts. But humans don't admit this
Humans are just animals with the ability to reason. When you observe the animal kingdom you see their mating choices often reflect blackpilled ideology.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Man it does. Maybe not in a western standard but he is gl here
Gets mogged to death by real chads like burak

Images 21

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Man it does. Maybe not in a western standard but he is gl here
Eyecolor brutally halos in Turkey but he isn't legitimately GL even in Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Foids are naturally retarded beyond the point of redemption.
They're risking their lives by DMing and hopefully engaging in a relationship with a murderer because what he did is dark triad.
Lord Jesus have Mercy

Turkbros can i get a translation

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 10913
Lord Jesus have Mercy

Turkbros can i get a translation
Some preggo maried women fucked him on the back of her husband. All in all it's brutal

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 5969
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 10913
Eyecolor brutally halos in Turkey but he isn't legitimately GL even in Turkey.
Believe me he is. Cope triad is as it is called. Just a cope. He is gl enough to pull this off. Just look at this vid

The moment this gangster arived the tiktok twink in this vid started being all defensive around his gf trying to persuade her not to look at him

Believe me he is. Cope triad is as it is called. Just a cope. He is gl enough to pull this off. Just look at this vid

The moment this gangster arived the tiktok twink in this vid started being all defensive around his gf trying to persuade her not to look at him

Dude being good looking isn't required in Turkey. I know a lot of normies (IMO) who get laid often because his mouth works well.
He isn't gl overall. Just a nice pair of eyes which would halo him a lot in Turkey. His head looks like a pear ffs

Last edited:
Dude being good looking isn't required in Turkey. I know a lot of normies (IMO) who get laid often because his mouth works well.
He isn't gl overall. Just a nice pair of eyes which would halo him a lot in Turkey. His head looks like a pear ffs
Man are you even Turkish? It was his looks. Just look at his jaw. Not everything is perfect but he his above the average bordering chadlite or is already chadlite.

This guy saved some whore only to be accused by the same whore.
If i showed his face you would argue that they are close looks wise

• +1
Man are you even Turkish? It was his looks. Just look at his jaw. Not everything is perfect but he his above the average bordering chadlite or is already chadlite.

U ducking niggers are derailing my thread.Let's just meet in the middle and say it's both his looks and dark triad.Now stop it

Last edited:
Lifefuel

Beat women youngboy style tho in gta 5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
"muh dark triad is cope"

It's called bodyguard hypothesis

• +1
U ducking niggers are derailing my thread.Just let's just meet in the middle and say it's both his looks and dark triad.Now stop it
Eye halo theory is legit. Otherwise average on looks. I agree on dark triad. But his subhuman acts is a looksmin and neutralizes it.
Only primitive thots would be attracted by that.

Different cases. Totally unrelated.

Eye halo theory is legit. Otherwise average on looks. I agree on dark triad. But his subhuman acts is a looksmin and neutralizes it.
Only primitive thots would be attracted by that.

Different cases. Totally unrelated.
*looks related

*looks related
Thug is backed up well by high profile people. However the other kid stabs the ogre in public. Totally unrelated cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Thug is backed up well by high profile people. However the other kid stabs the ogre in public. Totally unrelated cases.
I concede to that but the other vid still backs my claim

It's the law of gravity. Nobody says theory for that.
it's still a theory, but believe what u want, there's considerable evidence for both

you fucking turkroach where is the picture of the turk fucker

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
Just as the name states 'a hypothesis'
You can't deny that dark triad halo exist. People who are dark triad also are dominant confident and aggressive, there are women who are really into guys like these especially the ones with hybristophilia, Charles Manson was a 5'1 midget and had many women writing him mails, sending nudes, marriage proposals, he even got married to a young one when he was old before he died

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mewcoper
Lmao what the fuck

You can't deny that dark triad halo exist. People who are dark triad also are dominant confident and aggressive
People can be dark triad because of their looks. If you are from america you know that prisons are pact with subhumans. Where are all the women for them? Where are all there mails? Dark triad is without a doubt nothing more then cope.
7f613f1ec6305f6c006950c1dc354d23
Manson

Again the guy looks good.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 6273
People can be dark triad because of their looks. If you are from america you know that prisons are pact with subhumans. Where are all the women for them? Where are all there mails? Dark triad is without a doubt nothing more then cope.
View attachment 1067204View attachment 1067205
Again the guy looks good.
He was literally 5'1 that's child tier shorter than most women 5'1 normie will be rejected 99% of the time regardless of how gl they are.

Also criminals, bullies and violent men have more sexual partners

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MentalistKebab
He was literally 5'1 that's child tier shorter than most women 5'1 normie will be rejected 99% of the time regardless of how gl they are.

Also criminals, bullies and violent men have more sexual partners
What time period is the guy even from. Height was something more downplayed in the past.

The only true way to raise your smv is to be a psychotic murderer. If you wonder why the world is such a bad place, this is the men they select for

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Perma Virgin 666 and Jason Voorhees
He’s good looking for an ethnic + light eyes

how about this badboy who beat the shit out of a random guy in the street because he wanted to bang his girlfriend who he noticed and thought was hot.
And then he bangs her right there and then as she's so turned on by his act of violence lol

She later 'cried rape' although there was too much evidence from bystanders who said that she was clearly very into it, so her case was thrown out of court. He was still creampieing her as the police and ambulance turned up to arrest him!

Not to mention he'd already banged tonnes of jailbaits and filmed it lol

• Luke Patten had sex with 15-year-old, filmed it and sent footage to a friend
  • Was posted online and he was put on bail for sexual activity with a child
  • Then tried to chat up man's girlfriend, assaulting him when he took offence
  • Had sex with victim's partner as police and ambulance attended the scene
  • Liverpool judge sentenced him to four and a half years in prison

''
Patten had been drunk when he 'tried it on' with a young woman as she was walking in Eastham on the Wirral with her boyfriend and two other men in March last year.

When her partner protested, the bearded teenager carried out a 'serious and vicious attack', punching him a number of times and kicking him repeatedly before stamping on his head after he fell to the floor.

Patten then took the 17-year-old girl across the street and had sex with her in the driveway of a house.''

So 4.5 year sentence which means he only serves about 2 here. So has been back out on the streets for a long time already bangig more teens lol
@Amnesia

thoughts?

What low class lmao. He has Blonde Stacies in his Dm's
any women who has sex outside of marriage is a low class whore who should be whipped 100 times per each sexual encounter she has had outside of marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666 and mewcoper
Just be ethnic badboy theory

You can't deny that dark triad halo exist. People who are dark triad also are dominant confident and aggressive, there are women who are really into guys like these especially the ones with hybristophilia, Charles Manson was a 5'1 midget and had many women writing him mails, sending nudes, marriage proposals, he even got married to a young one when he was old before he died
I can't believe people are even denying this. Even ER had fan girls, who would probs ignore him if he didn't kill a bunch of people. It's fucked up. Yes. But it's just the way it is.

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666, gaymidget, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
I can't believe people are even denying this. Even ER had fan girls, who would probs ignore him if he didn't kill a bunch of people. It's fucked up. Yes. But it's just the way it is.
Nikolas Cruz aswell hundreds of fanmails and love letters, he was ugly as sin too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Extremely brutal

Lmao why am I not getting bitches then I'm dark triad:owo:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
@i_love_roosters ova for u

@murdah what did i tell you before about girls looking past anything you do no matter how bad if ur gl

@exo doxxed

• +1
We live in a society

• +1