Who will win?

• Fury

• Usyk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
The fight is in 2 days. Whose gonna win? Any prediction? Would it be a cold knockout? How many rounds will it go. We'll finally have the first undisputed champion since Lennox Lewis after this fight @Gargantuan @FaceandBBC @TechnoBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, northern mogger, Gargantuan and 1 other person
fury is just too big

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
fury

@Bonesbonesbonesbone

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and irkedphaggot
@TheTakeoverHasBegun @sweetheart @cytoplasm

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger

• +1
I agree Fury has too huge of a size advantage on Olek. It's a toss up on how long the fight will last tbh anyone have any guesses?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
I agree Fury has too huge of a size advantage on Olek. It's a toss up on how long the fight will last tbh anyone have any guesses?
Ngannou is around the same size as Usyk and gave Fury a tough time tho.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and TechnoBoss
Ngannou is around the same size as Usyk and gave Fury a tough time tho.
Good point. Actually had a flash KO on Fury too if I remember correctly. It's about time for Fury to lose anyway he never looks that great in his fights IMO but he's tall and has power.

• +1
Hard not to pick Fury based purely on size.

Usyk is far more skilled and I’d pick him if they were a bit closer in physical attributes, but the size difference is just too much here.

Fury will literally be leaning all over Usyk, jab and clinch if he's anywhere near the ropes and stick his weight on him. But Usyk is a great mover and will be doing all he can to get out of the way, that's what makes it interesting.

Lennox Lewis Vs Mike Tyson Typa shit

Last edited:
  • +1
thats a 6 inch height difference?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The fight is in 2 days. Whose gonna win? Any prediction? Would it be a cold knockout? How many rounds will it go. We'll finally have the first undisputed champion since Lennox Lewis after this fight @Gargantuan @FaceandBBC @TechnoBoss

View attachment 2922718
Putting the life on Usyk. Yall gon see

• +1
Fury isn't 6ft9 He is 6ft4-5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steel, Sens, northern mogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Usyk is gonna win but I'm rooting for furyy

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
I'm actually leaning towards Usyk. I'd pick 2020 Fury to beat Usyk but I think he has slowed down a lot since. Fury can't move like he used to, he doesn't seem to have the legs anymore.
Usyk fights at a much higher pace, has better stamina, feints a lot more and Fury in general doesn't seem to do that well against southpaws.

Wallin is a poor man's version of Usyk and he was able to hit Fury with some good shots, even inflicting a big cut on his eyebrow (which reopened again a few months ago).

Fury can win for sure, but I envision it to be a war of attrition and I think Usyk has more left in the tank.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
people did this to Ryan Garcia too, had one bad fight and what used to be a 50/50 fight because an almost garauanteed loss for him, but he won. That ngannou fight means nothing, fury didn’t respect him so he didn’t fight him like he did.

If even wilder couldn’t knockout Tyson fury then usyk wont be able to. its a decision victory for usyk or fury. The only chance of a KO imo is from fury.

• +1
I’m gonna go with Usyk. Fury seems to struggle with fighters that are smaller than him and he has been looking pretty slow paced lately. Usyk will most likely just slip under his jabs and hooks. I will be shocked if Usyk knocks him out, but he’ll most likely win by decision if anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
@sweetheart

Usyk is gonna win but I'm rooting for furyy
I’m gonna go with Usyk. Fury seems to struggle with fighters that are smaller than him and he has been looking pretty slow paced lately. Usyk will most likely just slip under his jabs and hooks. I will be shocked if Usyk knocks him out, but he’ll most likely win by decision if anything.
I'm actually leaning towards Usyk. I'd pick 2020 Fury to beat Usyk but I think he has slowed down a lot since. Fury can't move like he used to, he doesn't seem to have the legs anymore.
Usyk fights at a much higher pace, has better stamina, feints a lot more and Fury in general doesn't seem to do that well against southpaws.

Wallin is a poor man's version of Usyk and he was able to hit Fury with some good shots, even inflicting a big cut on his eyebrow (which reopened again a few months ago).

Fury can win for sure, but I envision it to be a war of attrition and I think Usyk has more left in the tank.
Ypu niggas were right

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Gargantuan
fury is just too big
Hard not to pick Fury based purely on size.

Usyk is far more skilled and I’d pick him if they were a bit closer in physical attributes, but the size difference is just too much here.

Fury will literally be leaning all over Usyk, jab and clinch if he's anywhere near the ropes and stick his weight on him. But Usyk is a great mover and will be doing all he can to get out of the way, that's what makes it interesting.

Lennox Lewis Vs Mike Tyson Typa shit
people did this to Ryan Garcia too, had one bad fight and what used to be a 50/50 fight because an almost garauanteed loss for him, but he won. That ngannou fight means nothing, fury didn’t respect him so he didn’t fight him like he did.

If even wilder couldn’t knockout Tyson fury then usyk wont be able to. its a decision victory for usyk or fury. The only chance of a KO imo is from fury.
Fuck I meant to vote fury. I think he's gonna pillowtap his way to decision
Come here to eat your words

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: tigrxs, Tyler x Durden, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
only idiots picked Fury after that shit performance against Nganou lol

• +1