Unhinged nigger assaults white guy after sucker punching him for refusing to be racist.

He really wanted an “Casus beli” to fuck him up.

I wonder what that kids did to make than nigga so angry. J wanna know the whole story
he was being racist beforehand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and PrinceLuenLeoncur
every single person in my friend group would do the same
Cumskins gotta cope. I have been sucker punched… needless to say I fucked the guy up. This idiot just let Jamal bully him, I also did shit like this to white boys in school (they did provoke me that’s why I’m not jumping to conclusions as there may be more to this story)!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, Imretarded?, murdah and 1 other person
Cumskins gotta cope. I have been sucker punched… needless to say I fucked the guy up. This idiot just let Jamal bully him, I also did shit like this to white boys in school (they did provoke me that’s why I’m not jumping to conclusions as there may be more to this story)!
Defending the negro, stereotypical.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and PrinceLuenLeoncur
he was being racist beforehand
Most likely and I have seen incidents like this when I went to school but I have to say most of it was untrue but the poor white kid was just accused of saying N word even though they didn’t and they got beat

Saddest one was when my m8 on his way to school got battered by an mullato and a fat blk boy for it at the bus stop he cried and then walked home. I don’t blame him tbh I’d have also gone home

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nah ur a bitch lets be real

The white guy was probably you
Seethe more blackcel. I live inside your head rent free twenty-four-seven. Now go back to where you came from, plenty of cotton left to be picked.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
It's shock, easy to say "oh if I was him I would've fought" in hindsight lol. Literal sucker punch.
You could tell from the black dude's vibe that he was going to attack, long before he threw the first punch.

The white guy should have stood up at gotten into some kind of martial arts combat ready pose, as soon as he was approached by an angry looking black guy that was ready to right. But he probably lacked the experience/intuition to recognize the situation he was in.

• JFL
T
You could tell from the black dude's vibe that he was going to attack, long before he threw the first punch.

The white guy should have stood up at gotten into some kind of martial arts combat ready pose, as soon as he was approached by an angry looking black guy that was ready to right. But he probably lacked the experience/intuition to recognize the situation he was in.
They are always the aggressors

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
T

They are always the aggressors
In hand to hand combat, and muggings.

If a white person attacks, it's because they're a serial killer, or mass shooter. But this is much more rare, and not something you need to be concerned about on a day to day basis.

• JFL

If a white person attacks, it's because they're a serial killer, or mass shooter. But this is much more rare, and not something you need to be concerned about on a day to day basis.
whites r aggressors in sexual assault against children also

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It's shock, easy to say "oh if I was him I would've fought" in hindsight lol. Literal sucker punch.
Yes. I agree. It's quite shocked to get jumped by a monkey. But for the 8 guys to do nothing is vastly different.

Exactly. It's very rare to get mugged by black people. It's just all serial killes who are white. We truly live in holly wood.

Let me guess, nothing at all happened to that glorified baboon. Right? Don't let me tell you what would happen to him if I was running things.

Exactly. It's very rare to get mugged by black people. It's just all serial killes who are white. We truly live in holly wood.
Nigga, wtf are you talking about?? Trying to invert reality?

soft white liberals are asking for it, and they deserve it. i would never be within 10 feet of a nigger. why do these white people think they are immune to feral chimp outs? if you see a nigger, even if he's 100 feet away, prepare to kill him, he might chimp out at any moment.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Shkreliii
Nigga, wtf are you talking about?? Trying to invert reality?
No, reality is that only dem wyte mane kil us.
de statistucs seys dem wyte folx killin use sinse 1970 yo
dem wyte folx evyl

Let me guess, nothing at all happened to that glorified baboon. Right? Don't let me tell you what would happen to him if I was running things.
"JAbryone de marcus quandingle please! next time be calm! AND FOR YOU TIMMY. YOU INSINUATED RACISM!"

the context is the white kid said something racist beforehand and the black kid wanted him to say it again
He said something racist but it was probably deserved

Anyway white men are beating black asses in mma

also this country is about to swing back after the biden BLM 4 year hell

It will be brutal for them.

• +1
How can he just sit there and take it... I would beat the shit out of that nigger, he gave him a good reason...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and murdah
How can he just sit there and take it... I would beat the shit out of that nigger, he gave him a good reason...
dont know why these people pussy out. its a free ass whooping

• Love it
Reactions: whiteislandpill