Visionmaxxing

northern mogger

northern mogger

Look down on earth and see the seeds you have sown
Want to have a good vision for lifemaxxing? Good! Here we go
1. Get some sunlight you incel, 2h daily
2. Look up from monitor every 90min
3. Look at things that are in horizon
4. Take a pen, hold infront of your face and focus on it for 20 secs and then focus on something far away
5. Stop looking at a screen all day

And there you have it! How is this gonna help me? You can see the good women from far away and go PUA approach. Also great vision is a sign of good health

@PseduoAryan

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Anth0ny, RaidenJTR and 1 other person
@Samsepioler I saw you use glasses nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, pokerfacemaxxingv and n9wiff
I was born with myopia, currently at -6.75 and -5.5 absolutely brutal

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon, Deprived and northern mogger
use this guide nigga in 3 days my vision has improved a shit ton all that phone use is raping vision

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and n9wiff
bruh i used to have perfect vision now i can barely see people faces on the street. but idgaf that much i mean it's not a big failo so far

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
bruh i used to have perfect vision now i can barely see people faces on the street. but idgaf that much i mean it's not a big failo so far
would you either be a
1. nearly blind incel who becomes as dangerous as 90yo grandma without his ER glasses
or
2. incel with eagle vision who can see the fat cells in a foids ass 20km away?

use this guide nigga in 3 days my vision has improved a shit ton all that phone use is raping vision
I am already doing all of these. Once I started my eyesight has stop deteriorating.

For those have myopia form genetics ( diagnosed from young age with parents with myopia ) It will continue to deteriote until 18-21 where it will stop deteriorating. If deterioration has stopped then LASIK can be considered.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, noodlelover and northern mogger
would you either be a
1. nearly blind incel who becomes as dangerous as 90yo grandma without his ER glasses
or
2. incel with eagle vision who can see the fat cells in a foids ass 20km away?
nah bro u think its legit? cuz i feel like my eyes are shit but its just from rotting on pc all 19 years of life lmao. like it used to be rlly good idk what happened jfl

i might try ur exercises

• +1
I am already doing all of these. Once I started my eyesight has stop deteriorating.

For those have myopia form genetics ( diagnosed from young age with parents with myopia ) It will continue to deteriote until 18-21 where it will stop deteriorating. If deterioration has stopped then LASIK can be considered.
Its part of the whole being an apex predator shit, I want to hunt animals in the future so having eagle vision is gonna help get those epic gamer headshots

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
nah bro u think its legit? cuz i feel like my eyes are shit but its just from rotting on pc all 19 years of life lmao. like it used to be rlly good idk what happened jfl

i might try ur exercises
you understand finnish? I will post vision protocol if you want, otherwise gonna take time

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and northern mogger

i might try ur exercises
and no fucking shit nigga, computer RAPES vision, did you take no breaks from pc and watch for hours?

and no fucking shit nigga, computer RAPES vision, did you take no breaks from pc and watch for hours?
yeah man and go sleepless nights in front of pc

• +1
imma finish on ur face lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Costcosuperstore and StraightHeadJames
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Mine is -4.25 and -4,75 but i'm at risk for glaucoma

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
Are you going to do LASIK?
i would but my vision keeps getting worse and i'm already in my early twenties so idk anymore

• So Sad
tagging @<6PSLcel because of his banner

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
don't live there init, im in the united condom
even foken worse init lad, foke hell the king just decleared war on france init luv
Season 5 Starz GIF by Outlander

are you gonna shelbymaxx

• +1
even foken worse init lad, foke hell the king just decleared war on france init luv
Season 5 Starz GIF by Outlander

are you gonna shelbymaxx
ye its shite here, can't go out past 7pm without risking getting stabbed by some cunt with a knife the size of @Blackgymmax 's bbc

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and northern mogger
ye its shite here, can't go out past 7pm without risking getting stabbed by some cunt with a knife the size of @Blackgymmax 's bbc
what do you even do in uk shit pheno shit weather shit nature shit people shit food shit buildings shit media

• +1
what do you even do in uk shit pheno shit weather shit nature shit people shit food shit buildings shit media
Nigger it’s not like I had the choice to move here lmfao, and in Sweden I would be getting mogged way more often

• +1
Nigger it’s not like I had the choice to move here lmfao, and in Sweden I would be getting mogged way more often
why the coomer banner chief

• +1
sungazing also

• WTF