Vitamins and Minerals

Deleted member 18662

Deleted member 18662

Iron
What are the essential vitamins and minerals. Is there a thread regarding this topic? I want to make a daily food plan and ensure i get all nutrients for looksmaxing. :feelsautistic:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16801
Eat 2000 calories at least. search up healthy food to eat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18052
Eat 2000 calories at least. search up healthy food to eat.
Yes but i wanna 100% hit all vitamins and minerals. Because i saw a few threads about f.e. Magnesiummaxxing or vitamine k2, calcium etc etc but i wanna get them all. :feelsgood:

Eat liver atleast once a week, eggs and milk everyday and maybe supplement magnesium because that's impossible to get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18662
- Vitamin D3 + K2
- Fish Oil
- Zinc
- Magnesium

This is the bare minimum for men.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TITUS, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Yes but i wanna 100% hit all vitamins and minerals. Because i saw a few threads about f.e. Magnesiummaxxing or vitamine k2, calcium etc etc but i wanna get them all. :feelsgood:
yeah just eat lots of healthy food and take one multivitamin a day if u want. dont overthink it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18662
Eat liver atleast once a week, eggs and milk everyday and maybe supplement magnesium because that's impossible to get
why is magnesium impossible to get

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and TsarTsar444
What are the essential vitamins and minerals. Is there a thread regarding this topic? I want to make a daily food plan and ensure i get all nutrients for looksmaxing. :feelsautistic:

+ take a multi vitamin or 2 a day and omega 3 fatty for best absorbtion

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18662
Okay I will make a list of all recommended things and rank them and at the end post it as a thread. Thanks guys

Use chronometer to track your intake and get a sense for the micronutrient profile of different foods you eat and what tends to be missing in your diet then adjust accordingly

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18662
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, coolguy1 and ifyouwannabemylover
just supplement it. generally you wont take the enough amount if you have deficeny with some of them.

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
legumes have decent magnesium too
No, its binded to anti nutrients so it doesn't fet absorbed in your body. But if you soak and sprout them then yes they do have a decent amount. But they are too high phosphorus so it isn't that ideal

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and coolguy1
No, its binded to anti nutrients so it doesn't fet absorbed in your body. But if you soak and sprout them then yes they do have a decent amount. But they are too high phosphorus so it isn't that ideal
I'm skeptical of the whole anti-nutrient thing lol

cooking them pretty much gets rid of the lectin content anyway

I'm skeptical of the whole anti-nutrient thing lol

cooking them pretty much gets rid of the lectin content anyway
Lol they are a completely real thing, it's not even debated, ant its not the lectins that bind to minerals, its oxalates, they only get destroyed with sprouting and soaking

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Lol they are a completely real thing, it's not even debated, ant its not the lectins that bind to minerals, its oxalates, they only get destroyed with sprouting and soaking
idk brah multiple studies show that legumes lower all cause mortality and they taste good so I'll keep eating them

idk brah multiple studies show that legumes lower all cause mortality and they taste good so I'll keep eating them
Lol those studies are correlation studies, basically people who eat lots of lentils are much less likely to eat processed shit food like burgers, smoke cigarettes etc. My country is such a case, legumes and beans are popularly eaten here instead of processed hamburgers. So ofcourse they will lower mortality when you replace burgers with lentils, but if you replace lentils with even better foods like animal products it will prolong life even further

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Supplements are shit, the only micronutrients you must and should supplement are K2 + D3. Otherwise, you must get your micronutrients from food.

If you want to check, download the free app "Cronometer" and put the food you ate in. It will show you your micronutrient intake

You can hit all of your micros with six foods:

Pork tenderloin
Eggs
Sweet potato
Tomato
Spinach
Sunflower seed

Multi vitamin is retarded
Stop with this r/trp tier bullshit. Most vitamins have half life around 12 hours. Eating liver once a week wont do anything more than getting it enough for 1 day in a week (doubt).

You should take it daily from supplements.

Stop with this r/trp tier bullshit. Most vitamins have half life around 12 hours. Eating liver once a week wont do anything more than getting it enough for 1 day in a week (doubt).

Name me one redditor who consumes raw liver, raw milk, raw eggs.

Redditors are the ones who fall for the “just get all ur nutrients from pills bro there is no difference:soy:” meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Name me one redditor who consumes raw liver, raw milk, raw eggs.

Redditors are the ones who fall for the “just get all ur nutrients from pills bro there is no difference:soy:” meme.
yes no answer as expected.

then why can you get vitamin a poisoning and copper toxicity from eating liver on the daily? He said to eat eggs and milk everyday with this diet you get all the essential fat soluble and water soluble vitamins I would add oysters too

Magnesium and D3/K2 are pretty good to supplement since they are very hard to get in looksmaxxing tier quantity from food but the rest is easy to get

then why can you get vitamin a poisoning and copper toxicity from eating liver on the daily? He said to eat eggs and milk everyday with this diet you get all the essential fat soluble and water soluble vitamins I would add oysters too

Magnesium and D3/K2 are pretty good to supplement since they are very hard to get in looksmaxxing tier quantity from food but the rest is easy to get
i said most.

i am pretty sure you will barely reach your daily intake (which is worthless) with foods only. especially d3 and k2. (i assume you dont eat liver daily)

also if getting all vitamin intake from foods is that much effective why dont you guys do that? you probably just stick to your regular diet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
You need multivitamin, niggas are coping with healthy food all day truth is the cheapest way to get your vitamin is multivitamin and then you can spend the rest of your money on other stuff

i said most.

i am pretty sure you will barely reach your daily intake (which is worthless) with foods only. especially d3 and k2. (i assume you dont eat liver daily)

also if getting all vitamin intake from foods is that much effective why dont you guys do that? you probably just stick to your regular diet.
this is my regular diet since I got my own place but yeah I bet alot of people here larp about nutrition and eat their mom's cooking

the recommended daily intake for most nutrients is way too low especially for magnesium and d3 for health, k2 for bones

avoid commercial vitamins they are a meme iron and calcium should never be supplemented (I think the centrum 50+ ones don't have calcium or iron, for good reasons since the older you get the more vulnerable you are)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I get all my vitamins and minerals from my diet.

This is what I eat on a daily basis:

Chicken thighs (tastes way better than chicken breast)
Greek Yoghurt
Cottage Cheese
Eggs
Skipjack tuna cans (3 times less mercury than albacore)
Whole Grain Bread
Jasmine Rice
Pasta
Oranges
Quest Protein Bars