Vrcek VS. Taban? (Eyes)

I

IJustWannaBeHot

Iron
For my eye area, I need one of the BEST OF THE BEST surgeons, if not, THE best, the only one i’ll travel across the world if I have to. For the rest of my surgeries I don’t plan on traveling, i’ll just see who has the best reviews locally as the rest of the facial features don’t have too many possible ways they can turn out or are as important as the eyes in terms of contributing to good looks, so choosing the eyelid surgeon is of UTMOST PARAMOUNT importance to me, plus seeing it seems it’s the surgery that’s easiest to mess up. I don’t care how much Taban costs, i’d give everything I own (in the case he really is THE best), my savings ain’t looking to bad anyway, to be the absolute best looking I can possibly be.

So, Vrcek or Taban? Or even someone else? I’ll greatly appreciate any feedback or tips at all.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 31497
Bump

• +1
Reactions: zura and IJustWannaBeHot
Do not Vrcek or Taban

Why, what have you heard about them?

Taban not super aesthetic and Vrcek not experienced enough

both are shit

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
taban overpriced and has a shit eye for aesthetics. vrecks a bit better

i’ve heard bernardini is pretty good as well, he’s based in italy

most cantho results are ass especially on men

you have to make it a point that you want a conservatively done canthoplasty, with a strongly done canthopexy on top. that’s the only way to improve droopy eyes without looking bitchy and uncanny

this guy only got a canthopexy with some random in east europe and he looks much better

IMG 2962

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, goatedjordan23 and sportsmogger
look for surgeons in foreign countries like italy and turkey, honestly american cosmetic surgeons are bad

• +1
Reactions: user123456
For my eye area, I need one of the BEST OF THE BEST surgeons, if not, THE best, the only one i’ll travel across the world if I have to. For the rest of my surgeries I don’t plan on traveling, i’ll just see who has the best reviews locally as the rest of the facial features don’t have too many possible ways they can turn out or are as important as the eyes in terms of contributing to good looks, so choosing the eyelid surgeon is of UTMOST PARAMOUNT importance to me, plus seeing it seems it’s the surgery that’s easiest to mess up. I don’t care how much Taban costs, i’d give everything I own (in the case he really is THE best), my savings ain’t looking to bad anyway, to be the absolute best looking I can possibly be.

So, Vrcek or Taban? Or even someone else? I’ll greatly appreciate any feedback or tips at all.
if u want the best out of the best u need to travel to europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back