WE WUZZ SAMURAI AND SHIEET!

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment

Niggers niggering once again with their nigerness

Niggers should just admit they have no history and no culture so they steal others tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, reek, PointOfNoReturn and 7 others
I guess it's only okay when "they" do it.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, nathan, datboijj and 1 other person

Niggers should just admit they have no history and no culture so they steal others tbh
There was a black person by the name of Yasuke who lived in Japan. But the thing is, he was nothing more than Servant and retainer for them lol. He was definitely not a samurai like they say :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Primalsplit, distance decay and 1 other person
are normies immune to nigger fatigue or something? even they must be noticing by now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Shycel, Primalsplit and 4 others
There was a black person by the name of Yasuke who lived in Japan. But the thing is, he was nothing more than Servant and retainer for them lol. He was definitely not a samurai like they say :forcedsmile:
They should make an ac game based in o-block for historical accuracy!

• JFL
Reactions: reek, nathan and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, SidharthTheSlayer and murdah
yes it's easy to tell by looking at his nose and alveolar process

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Heinrich Schmidt, SadLivwr and 1 other person
I think this time literally no one is gonna buy this shit. There's literally no audience for this.

I think this time literally no one is gonna buy this shit. There's literally no audience for this.
True lmao, but at this point, I HOPE THIS SELLS just so Asians can get race swapped, cos fuck ricecels

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
First Assassins creed game set in Japan and its BMAF JFL, just make the guy Japanese its not that hard. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
First Assassins creed game set in Japan and its BMAF JFL, just make the guy Japanese its not that hard. :lul:
Shogun is WMAF yet it's considered one of the best shows of 2024

This is BMAF, yet it's reviled

Says something tbh

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and ElTruecel
...and? Yasuke in Japanese history was a glorified circus monkey for the actual samurai to laugh at. This Assassin's Creed game exclusively appeals to weeaboo Urkcels like @murdah. No white man, brown man, Japanese man, etc. will ever play this game.
Mirage was a dead game that incurred massive losses, this is going to do even worse :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Shogun is WMAF yet it's considered one of the best shows of 2024

This is BMAF, yet it's reviled

Says something tbh
Lmaoo just looked up what Shogun is, that is peak WMAF propaganda, the bitch is feening for the mtn white guy while shes married its brutal out here.

Nah if they made the yasuke BMAF movie it would be way more popular than this, alot of people want it. Most people dont care about the fact he was a slave or sum shit they just like the idea of an african 6'2 samurai.

Its just the fact that its assasins creed, a dying franchise

He's a retainer dumbass :lul::lul:

God you niggers are insufferable, we wuzz Vikings, crusaders, British and now samurais and shiiiet
You’re retarded I’m not a fucking nigger nor am I defending niggers u dumb faggot Kys. You fucking retard you have the intelligence of niggers themselves
...and? Yasuke in Japanese history was a glorified circus monkey for the actual samurai to laugh at. This Assassin's Creed game exclusively appeals to weeaboo Urkcels like @murdah. No white man, brown man, Japanese man, etc. will ever play this game.
I’m not defending niggers I’m just saying why they think this.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and SidharthTheSlayer
kendrick lamar type shi

You'll go to prison and some big black guy will make you his snowbunny and make you rub his feet and clean his toenails

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
white men being a protagonist is based, because white samurais actually existed

blacks are just niggers with no history, no culture
CRY some more retard

i hope they make more games with black people as protagonists to watch piss filled stfcels like you cry online :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
@MrGlutton Cope it’s not working out well, the average people are not happy and Video game companies are losing money from going woke, soon this woke shit will come to an end