What are the best new gen fat burners(maybe newer and safer versions of clenbuterol)

People litterally die easily from it and its probably even more dangerous then clebuterol which is fda approved pharma drug
Only dangerous if you overdose and dont cooldown/hydrate your body

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Any good threads about it?
i could make a very detailed thread about it, but it has already been made, and people are too high inhib to use this anyway and i wouldnt get reps, so no point of it. however its safe at 250

Any good threads about it?
Just search up dnp and you’ll find people’s guides or replies about dnp, one of them said to not take clenbuterol in the summer. This is because your body or organs will overheat from rapidly burning fat, so you’ll have to shower in cold water, be in cold environments, etc.
also I heard 250mg you feel like shit and that 500mg+ is dangerous

i could make a very detailed thread about it, but it has already been made, and people are too high inhib to use this anyway and i wouldnt get reps, so no point of it. however its safe at 250
Suppliers?

you will never be low inhib enough to do it anyway why make 50 different threads about it?

Yoooo, there is this thing called a "diet" you should check it out!

whats best way to lose bf the fastest u think? starving?
no you'll lose mostly muscle mass and feel like shit you'll quit it in 1-2 days , anywhere from 500-1000 calories deficit

• +1
Reactions: user2648
from ur bmr?
total expenditure een if it's hard to calculate it tbh especially because it keep varying a lot if you diet for long period of time.

Some periods i lose 1 kg per week at 1800 cal other periods i plateau at same cal deficit for example

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: user2648