What do I get done to my nose?

U

user33981

Iron
I’m planning on getting rhino but idk what exactly to do/ tell my surgeon. Do I get just the tip done, or do i make changes to the dorsal and height of my nose bridge and change my nasobifrontal?
IMG 0827

taking a big risk for little reward

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
  • +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and Deprived
I’m planning on getting rhino but idk what exactly to do/ tell my surgeon. Do I get just the tip done, or do i make changes to the dorsal and height of my nose bridge and change my nasobifrontal?View attachment 2908392
Jesus Christ niggler you look good why is everyone a Chad here

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and igniteisbad
Jesus Christ niggler you look good why is everyone a Chad here
woah bucko hes hiding his hairline and squinting and using low light in a dark room showing only his side profile dont be deceived

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
woah bucko hes hiding his hairline and squinting and using low light in a dark room showing only his side profile dont be deceived
no his ramus mogs my face

this is tru icl 😭

he's literally blinking not squinting

it cant be that brutal. just jut your face slightly like hes doing lol
nigga his ramus is long. if that's average size its actually fucking over man

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
taking a big risk for little reward
how so? my nose is not great and my frontal profile of it is worse. why is it risky and how is it little reward?

he's literally blinking not squinting
you can see him straining his eyebrows like hes taking a huge shit. hes obviously squinting that dirty twink fag.

• JFL
Reactions: Braindeadautist
you can see him straining his eyebrows like hes taking a huge shit. hes obviously squinting that dirty twink fag.
nigga he prob just has positively tilted eyberows

• +1
Reactions: user33981
🤣🤣🤣 not straining my eyebrows it took this shit at 2am

• JFL
Reactions: lilith