What do I need to improve on. NO side profile.

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
I know a buncha y'all niggas are going to say eye area but let me know what exactly. Im going to see Pagnoni in 6 months-ish so give me opinions.

Yo

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Yerico7, hennypapi and 1 other person
Take a pic with your back camera, at eye level, where you're stood a couple metres away from the camera. This pic looks distorted

Roid tat tan

Fashion Maxxing

Leaning out, coloring max (try and get exotica Tyrone coloring), hairstyle Maxxing and better skin

Surgery wise some implants for sure and eye area Maxxing

Use minox for brows and lashes for now and stubble max

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Sal and ProAcktiv
Roid tat tan

Fashion Maxxing

Leaning out, coloring max (try and get exotica Tyrone coloring), hairstyle Maxxing and better skin

Surgery wise some implants for sure and eye area Maxxing

Use minox for brows and lashes for now and stubble max
appreciate it fam

Why? I was saying you have a good jawline
The eyesssssssssss :feelswhy:. I have incredibly poor under eye support and idk what to do. Infraorbital implants but man im scared asf to do any surgeries to my eyes/area. Im thinking of fillers but when im older that will just suck ass

The eyesssssssssss :feelswhy:. I have incredibly poor under eye support and idk what to do. Infraorbital implants but man im scared asf to do any surgeries to my eyes/area. Im thinking of fillers but when im older that will just suck ass
Just bonesmash the top of your cheekbones until they push your lower eyelid up then you will finally have good undereye support.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Just bonesmash the top of your cheekbones until they push your lower eyelid up then you will finally have good undereye support.
Imma do more research cause I had consultation with Eppley and he says there is very little you can do. He says not to do anything to that area cause there is no coming back without surgery. He told me this drug that has certain amino acids could work after a like 6 months. I just ordered it so we'll see if nothing happens in a year of using it then ill go for infraorbital implants probably.

I'll update this thread to show results.

Imma do more research cause I had consultation with Eppley and he says there is very little you can do. He says not to do anything to that area cause there is no coming back without surgery. He told me this drug that has certain amino acids could work after a like 6 months. I just ordered it so we'll see if nothing happens in a year of using it then ill go for infraorbital implants probably.

I'll update this thread to show results.
cope, just mew.