• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zkai, starvecell, i hear voices and 2 others
Reincarnationmaxx is ur best bet

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Zeta, Autismcel and 9 others
i will get it in this lifetime bhai
Very small chance. I would try to gamble so u have a better chance of becoming a millionaire high risk high reward because u cant get htn without TONS of surgery

Very small chance. I would try to gamble so u have a better chance of becoming a millionaire high risk high reward because u cant get htn without TONS of surgery
Now I know you’re just trolling. I just need obo rhino and maybe chin implant

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
only good feature is lips because they look like O'prys but even then they are a shit color on a shitskins shit face.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
only good feature is lips because they look like O'prys but even then they are a shit color on a shitskins shit face.
cumskincopers.org

arranged marriage maxx, no other hope for you

• JFL
Reactions: anxiety
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi
View attachment 2936154

if u look like that ull have 0 difficulty with women but its a shit quick edit

u probably can look rly similar tho
Contacts+Something for the jaw+pdo threads (theres guides on this forum) if and lower body fat%+some good cut +furosemide will give u that
tbh the cut is shit but any hair is better than the hitlerian shit ur rocking with
also clearer skin obv and shit , take better pics too ur not that bad ur lenses distorted asf probably or im coping for u brocel

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
Contacts+Something for the jaw+pdo threads (theres guides on this forum) if and lower body fat%+some good cut +furosemide will give u that
tbh the cut is shit but any hair is better than the hitlerian shit ur rocking with
also clearer skin obv and shit , take better pics too ur not that bad ur lenses distorted asf probably or im coping for u brocel
it’s mega distorted front cam, idk why i chose this pic tbh

JFL ur not getting OBO bud keep dreaming
ryan gos got close eyes set but adriana lima was crushing , i think like orc said colored eyes when its close set make the eyes not that bad but when its wide set and no light its good

it’s mega distorted front cam, idk why i chose this pic tbh
Yeah its not over vro, still u can inspire urself from my morph and do some of the shit still

Yeah its not over vro, still u can inspire urself from my morph and do some of the shit still
but i still think ur trolling me and its edited but its whatever

ryan gos got close eyes set but adriana lima was crushing , i think like orc said colored eyes when its close set make the eyes not that bad but when its wide set and no light its good
Bud what are u rambling about? Are u on drugs? I claimed there is no way in hell he can get approved for an OBO, let alone afford it:feelskek:

confidence and being nice to the bullied kid

Bud what are u rambling about? Are u on drugs? I claimed there is no way in hell he can get approved for an OBO, let alone afford it:feelskek:
I was going off topic to bluepill close set eyes and portray it as not that bad but yeah jfl no chance hes getting approved for a obo but u never know maybe his dad have connections

I was going off topic to bluepill close set eyes and portray it as not that bad but yeah jfl no chance hes getting approved for a obo but u never know maybe his dad have connections
someone on here got obo purely for aesthetic reasons I don’t think it’s impossible

Harmony and symmetry

pheno issue imo

need more bone mass, testosterone could help with bone structure