S

subhumanchad

Banned
?

Attachments

• 20240517_205824.jpg
    20240517_205824.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Serious autism, i winder who wins the autism battle between u and @Bzz tbh its actually insane. You dont need to post several rating threads per day

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, reek and canthal
Serious autism, i winder who wins the autism battle between u and @Bzz tbh its actually insane. You dont need to post several rating threads per day
Im just ugly

All users here say im ugly
They aren’t honest, a lot of users lie here. They just troll u, even though u know this u still value their opinion for some reason

You created ugly

• JFL
Reactions: reek
They aren’t honest, a lot of users lie here. They just troll u, even though u know this u still value their opinion for some reason
I not know this. When i go out almost all girls ignore me

• +1
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690 and LooksThinker
But people here say im ugly and girls ignore me
why do you value what incel trolls on the internet have to say about your physical appearance? do you realize what website you’re on?

why do you value what incel trolls on the internet have to say about your physical appearance? do you realize what website you’re on?
Im think this is website for improve face

you're not ugly, do some softmaxxes for the eye area and grow your hair out, i see you have some good low-set eyebrows which is great. you have lots of potential but you have to act on it

only only 4 times in my life and i have 27 years old. Ia over
Means you’re not subhuman.

Can you like my posts, i’m always losing a lot of reps due to you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, LooksThinker, Kroker and 2 others
Im think this is website for improve face
incels get off to calling people ugly and telling them to commit suicide on this website it’s barely improvement

you're not ugly, do some softmaxxes for the eye area and grow your hair out, i see you have some good low-set eyebrows which is great. you have lots of potential but you have to act on it
I think i look better with short hair

You look very Portuguese

daily badg autism thread :Comfy:

Bzz is the shitty sequel of badg