What will happen to men if women have more lookmaxing potential?

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
All can we do is to go gym (women can do the same but they dont need)

they dont even need make up.

shaved body + long female hair + slim body = hot girl for most males

see? why would they go gym, when they DONT even need to use makeup!

but they use it anyway, to get better guy than their other female friends

idk man it all seems so fucked up. i know men are the reason why we have internet, cars, light bulbs, etc, today, men invented basically everything

but i think we men may become irrelevant in dating scene?

will all women eventually start considering majority of men ugly?

women looksmaxing and makeup evolved so much and still evolving at much faster pace than men's lookmaxing

im really curious how will dating scene look like 100 years from now on

If women started looksmaxing it would be truly over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, androidcel and Deleted member 470
Ummm women have more looksmax potential already? I don’t get what you really mean

Its already over for anyone born after 2000

Women have been looksmaxxed since the 2nd century. PS is basically still only for women, makeup is not inherently feminine, it's just that women's only way to progress in life for the last few millennia has been looksmaxxing to catch the attention of some rich betabuxxer. Looksmaxxing is so feminine that for men wasn't even a thing until 2000, and then it was known as something only gay men did.

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere, Deleted member 616 and mybrainabusesme
They don't need to, it's been over boyo

Where have you been ? It's totally over since a loooong time....

Women have been looksmaxxed since the 2nd century. PS is basically still only for women, makeup is not inherently feminine, it's just that women's only way to progress in life for the last few millennia has been looksmaxxing to catch the attention of some rich betabuxxer. Looksmaxxing is so feminine that for men wasn't even a thing until 2000, and then it was known as something only gay men did.
High iq. Growing up I always thought skincare was gay.

yes but influence of tinder and similar dating apps n social media will only get bigger

women dont need beta bux anymore i see a lot of women at management positions or supervisor when they are dumb as stone just because they are somehow favored by boss or because they are useless on any other role

and even if they werent, they have equal predisposities to finish studies and get a job, and even if they wont, they can find a low class job

they willl probably lust chads from tinder even much harder, so where before it was top 20% now it will be top 5 % or something that gets access to all pussies

will all women eventually start considering majority of men ugly?

They already do buddy boyo.

hVc9c2a.png

its so easy to looksmax for females I wouldnt even call it that since its so easy, all they gotta do is some makeup shit, makes jbs look older and if done can raise there points by like 3 srs.

actually it will be much better for men . Imagine all landwhales shedding the fat and looking better ? It will be like 1920 where the pressure to look good and healthy was on women . No matter to what level women looks max , they will always go for top 20 p men . So , in theory the left overs ( like the landwhales now ) will still be decent for grabs for average men like us .

1% women

60% men

?
Men use surgeries to look top tier so do women. I think incels overestimate the power of a vagina, yeah it’s easier for them in 2019 to make a living out of nothing but all of this is provoked and sustained by men. When men will stop putting pussy on the pedestal, its value will go down. It’s a basic law.

Men use surgeries to look top tier so do women. I think incels overestimate the power of a vagina, yeah it’s easier for them in 2019 to make a living out of nothing but all of this is provoked and sustained by men. When men will stop putting pussy on the pedestal, its value will go down. It’s a basic law.

but they will never stop because their biology makes them lust and pursue pussi

but they will never stop because their biology makes them lust and pursue pussi
Ofc but back in the days when men were above women in society they didn’t get to choose their mating partner so the value of pussy wasn’t overinflated, in modern times when men and women are equal, this doesn’t work anymore so men must adapt if they don’t want things to out of hands. MGOTW? I don’t know.

Ofc all this will be voided if you’re GL.

Ofc but back in the days when men were above women in society they didn’t get to choose their mating partner so the value of pussy wasn’t overinflated, in modern times when men and women are equal, this doesn’t work anymore so men must adapt if they don’t want things to out of hands. MGOTW? I don’t know.

Ofc all this will be voided if you’re GL.

just lol if you think mgtow will change anything

hypergamy got roided cuz of dating apps and social media, therefore internet.

theres no way to fight internet, these apps will never dissapear, it will be only worse

lul if you think some fat mgtows will stop stacies from loggin on tinder and getting compplimented by betas while hunting for chads

just lol if you think mgtow will change anything

hypergamy got roided cuz of dating apps and social media, therefore internet.

theres no way to fight internet, these apps will never dissapear, it will be only worse

lul if you think some fat mgtows will stop stacies from loggin on tinder and getting compplimented by betas while hunting for chads
Clearly you don’t get my point lol