what’s the biggest looksmax you’ve done so far

U

user2648

Banned
what’s the thing you’ve done that’s contributed most to your ascension?

weight loss I used to be fat my whole life until I started looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Detective, normie_joe and 6 others
weight loss I used to be fat my whole life until I started looksmaxxing
same, you didn't believe how much difference it would really make right? Life is on nightmare mode when u're fat

• +1
Reactions: user2648 and nathan
same, you didn't believe how much difference it would really make right? Life is on nightmare mode when u're fat
I was never really fat just overweight so people still treated me normally

how much body fat do you think you’ve lost so far?
very hard to tell since i didn't take measurements at the time but something liek 30% i experienced 2 completely different lives

Bimax lol

• +1
Reactions: Aero
making my bones bigger
IMG 2127
IMG 0090

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, optimisticzoomer and smallman
Mewing + chewing + butt clenching + chin tucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, proxyy, Icon and 1 other person
what did your weight change from and to
im a skinnycel i dont have muscle mass i was skinny fat in the first pic like 72kg now im at 62kg with moderately visible abs

IMG 0164

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
LASEK/prk (eyelaser to get rid of my glasses)

went from barely any iois for years to getting them daily by decent girls

what did you get done?
didnt get any procedures done. theres clear asymmetry in my bones. one zygo is bigger than the other. one gonion is more flared than the other, chin is slightly uneven in terms of squareness try inverting the pic you'll see what i mean

didnt get any procedures done. theres clear asymmetry in my bones. one zygo is bigger than the other. one gonion is more flared than the other, chin is slightly uneven in terms of squareness try inverting the pic you'll see what i mean
how did you see this improvement in facial structure then?

how did you see this improvement in facial structure then?
main thing i did is consistent bonesmashing with a good technique for over a year while taking a stack of supps to get bone growth i did some thumb pulling and zygo pushing like every 3 days or 2 depending on laziness, people here said late puberty was the main reason but i think all it did is it contributed to this bone growth which is kinda makes sense for me but idk, i saw my results after a good while of being very consistent with smashing doing it almost everyday

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
main thing i did is consistent bonesmashing with a good technique for over a year while taking a stack of supps to get bone growth i did some thumb pulling and zygo pushing like every 3 days or 2 depending on laziness, people here said late puberty was the main reason but i think all it did is it contributed to this bone growth which is kinda makes sense for me but idk, i saw my results after a good while of being very consistent with smashing doing it almost everyday
how old when u started

• +1
Reactions: user2648