What’s your experience with Finasteride?

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
do you guys had any notable side effects or symptoms?

no experience whatsoever, but will start using next month.

my personal advice would be to use topical, and after a year if it doesn't do anything maybe try oral. Most studies conclude that low dose topical and regular dose oral demonstrate the same efficacy with the topical having no side effects(same side effect ratio with placebo group).

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung and tomorrow300

my personal advice would be to use topical, and after a year if it doesn't do anything maybe try oral. Most studies conclude that low dose topical and regular dose oral demonstrate the same efficacy with the topical having no side effects(same side effect ratio with placebo group).
High IQ thanks bro

Would you say it’s a high chance to get the sexual dysfunction from fin if you take the pills

Smart. I plan on doing the same thing. I really really don't want to have side effects.

Would you say it’s a high chance to get the sexual dysfunction from fin if you take the pills
It's not a high chance, but there is a existant chance nevertheless. I would say be cautious when altering your endocrine system. You don't want to end up infertile and impotent.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Finasteride makes me less horny dutasteride makes me more horny

Been using for like 4 yrs now, no sides whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and tomorrow300
It's not a high chance, but there is a existant chance nevertheless. I would say be cautious when altering your endocrine system. You don't want to end up infertile and impotent.
Yeah imma be real I do t want to end up getting cucked by my stupid decisions having a good libido is more important than having hair

Yeh
Dutasteride increases t and also free t. Probably because of that
But do you take both of only dutasteride and what are the side effects of Dutasteride

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung
Yeah imma be real I do t want to end up getting cucked by my stupid decisions having a good libido is more important than having hair
100% agree. I've experienced lowered libido before and I'd lose all my hair before I go back to that. Hair you could fraud with a hair system at worst. Low libido and not being able to get rock hard with a girl would be fucking terrible.

100% agree. I've experienced lowered libido before and I'd lose all my hair before I go back to that. Hair you could fraud with a hair system at worst. Low libido and not being able to get rock hard with a girl would be fucking terrible.
Yeah that’s crazy if you would fuck yourself up for hair like you could fuck up the chances to get kids if you do it wrong

When did you start seeing results
Within like a month of starting I noticed my hairloss stopped. My collagen also dramatically improved, skin, eyelashes etc and I almost never breakout anymore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese and tomorrow300
Within like a month of starting I noticed my hairloss stopped. My collagen also dramatically improved, skin, eyelashes etc and I almost never breakout anymore
Maybe I should start taking it but dut is maybe better

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
So it easily logs Finasteride then why do ppl still hop on Finasteride if Dut is the better option
Because you logically start with finasteride as it's not as potent and most men get great results with finasteride. Also most men who get sides on fin will logically think they will get sides on DUT too because DUT is stronger so they don't bother trying it.

• +1
What’s the side effects?
Because you logically start with finasteride as it's not as potent and most men get great results with finasteride. Also most men who get sides on fin will logically think they will get sides on DUT too because DUT is stronger so they don't bother trying it.

So which are you recommending to me now

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
Give it atleast a month imo to accumulate
I will try it did you get it from you dermatologist or did you bought it online without receipt

• +1
How long should I give one of those Fin Or Dus time to see if I get sides like 3 months?
Dude chill tf out.

Your hair is not gonna fall out in a day. I have been shedding like a mf for a year almost and not on a treatment, i still have no visible hairloss..

Just go with the low dose topical finasteride as a start. If that doesn't work after 6-12 months, just increase the dose on topical. If that doesn't work, switch to oral finasteride. If that doesn't work, add topical minoxidil. If that doesn't work add microneedling. If that doesn't work add RU58841. If that doesn't work, add oral minoxidil. And if nothing works, well you have earned yourself a vacation in Turkey lol.

This hairloss shit can be combatted in so many ways.. 99% of guys that experience it with the right knowledge and access to treatment can reverse it.

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300 and Richard Cheese
  • +1
Reactions: tomorrow300