when will manlets learn

Manlets are forced to be jesters and comedic relief, brutal
I'm 4'9 and being a jester doesn't work you'll never get chosen once you're too short like me it doesn't work no matter how hard you try all you will ever be is a woman's friend sad world for us manlets.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I'm 4'9 and being a jester doesn't work you'll never get chosen once you're too short like me it doesn't work no matter how hard you try all you will ever be is a woman's friend sad world for us manlets.
The worst thing is that for gigamanlets jestermaxxing is not even a tactic to get a girl anymore, but a literal survival strategy. Normies will always make you butt of the joke and expect you to be nice little jester about it. If you won't be, and you'll confront them and call them out, you'll hear you have napoleon complex and will be shunned in social situations.
Getting girls is completely out of equation, you're not even considered a sexual being by this point

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
The worst thing is that for gigamanlets jestermaxxing is not even a tactic to get a girl anymore, but a literal survival strategy. Normies will always make you butt of the joke and expect you to be nice little jester about it. If you won't be, and you'll confront them and call them out, you'll hear you have napoleon complex and will be shunned in social situations.
Getting girls is completely out of equation, you're not even considered a sexual being by this point
Yes that's exactly how I would describe my life as an EXTREMELY short guy no woman has ever shown me any interest. I'm automatically put into the friendzone and women treat me like I'm their gay best friend and men would laugh at me any moment they could. When I've told my female friends before I didn't like their joke they always tell me to chill that it was just a joke and I should stop being so sensitive. It's hard out here as short guy I've accepted I'll never get a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
Yes that's exactly how I would describe my life as an EXTREMELY short guy no woman has ever shown me any interest. I'm automatically put into the friendzone and women treat me like I'm their gay best friend and men would laugh at me any moment they could. When I've told my female friends before I didn't like their joke they always tell me to chill that it was just a joke and I should stop being so sensitive. It's hard out here as short guy I've accepted I'll never get a girlfriend.
you need to dwarfmaxx
grow a big ass beard and get super jacked
it’s the only way to have niche smv at that height

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
you need to dwarfmaxx
grow a big ass beard and get super jacked
it’s the only way to have niche smv at that height
View attachment 2923430
I appreciate the advice but honestly I don't think I can do that, I'm East Asian and have never grown facial hair and I barely have any body hair, also doesn't that medication cause heart problems?