which coloring is most possible for me to achieve?

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Diamond
And whatever one it is would i need Msm and Kojic acid or beta cartone or what would i need . @BrahminBoss @Blackgymmax

Attachments

• IMG_2346.png
    IMG_2346.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2347.png
    IMG_2347.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2337.png
    IMG_2337.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2345.jpeg
    IMG_2345.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2343.jpeg
    IMG_2343.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 0
@Clavicular just read ur thread on coloring so just wondering if i could help me out 🙏 i can send full face if u need too

I dont know about african american shit bro

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
This reply is gonna be very water. If you’re trying to get lighter, refer to skin bleaching/lightening methods. If you want to be more orange, use beta carotene supplements and from vegetables that contain it. More red undertone use astaxanthin and lycopene.
Also those people you posted have absolutely perfect clear shiny skin so do that as well with skincare and collagenmaxxing. Gl bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, caiolindo and shalomnigga
first one.

dont bother trying to lighten your skin unless its low risk shit like msm because it usually looks super unnatural

lightening your skin isnt even a looksmax imo even if it doesnt look unnatural (which it almost always does) it doesnt look better

work on making your skin less textured, clearer, minimise hyperpigmentation to make it look smoother etc.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and shalomnigga
first one.

dont bother trying to lighten your skin unless its low risk shit like msm because it usually looks super unnatural

lightening your skin isnt even a looksmax imo even if it doesnt look unnatural (which it almost always does) it doesnt look better

work on making your skin less textured, clearer, minimise hyperpigmentation to make it look smoother etc.
So just buy Beta carotene then to try and mimic the orange coloring of the first dude and then use astaxanthin and lycopene to try and match his undertones🙏?

So just buy Beta carotene then to try and mimic the orange coloring of the first dude and then use astaxanthin and lycopene to try and match his undertones🙏?
@BrahminBoss bro stop ignoring me ur like the smartest dude on this forum when it comes to this

• JFL
Reactions: kiyopon
Which one is you and which do u want to achieve

i’m the last 2 photos and i think it would be easiest for me to achieve the first dudes coloring
use tyrosinase inhibtors topical like azelaic acid, kojic acid, tranexemaic acid arbutin etc. and then take MSM/ liposomal vitamin c oral

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Why couldn’t i Just use Astaxanthin and Lycopene for my undertones Beta carotene for my coloring and Kojic acid for my hyperpigmentation. Instead of trying to lighten my skin with msm and all that because i personally think i’m already lighter than that dude tho i’ll drop some more pics lmk.

use tyrosinase inhibtors topical like azelaic acid, kojic acid, tranexemaic acid arbutin etc. and then take MSM/ liposomal vitamin c oral

Attachments

• IMG_2474.png
    IMG_2474.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2475.png
    IMG_2475.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2477.png
    IMG_2477.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2478.jpeg
    IMG_2478.jpeg