Which country has the most degenerate people?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Probably Netherlands tbh

The Netherlands has a lot of drug users. Also very progressive so no traditional roles. I think the US is worse.

• +1
Reactions: Bikemaxxer and Jason Voorhees
Burgerland and Russia.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Japan maybe, or Israel

• +1
The Netherlands has a lot of drug users. Also very progressive so no traditional roles. I think the US is worse.
Ive heard people say that when they go to neatherlands they get transported into this hyper sexual dystopian world. Degeneracy everywhere. People high on drugs, Gays/ Trans that are half naked roaming thr streets, everything is flat and grey because it keeps raining in Netherlands, the red light districts where prostitutes can be seen walking in broad daylight with no shame, the hordes of ethnic criminals and young kids getting exposed to all of this and growing with 0 morals. People always describe it as a godless country

Last edited:
England

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LooksOrDeath, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
India ofc

• +1
Ive heard people say that when they go to neatherlands they get transported into this hyper sexual dystopian world. Degeneracy everywhere. People high on drugs, Gays/ Trans that are half naked roaming thr streets, everything is flat and grey because it keeps raining in Netherlands, the red light districts where prostitutes can be seen walking in broad daylight with no shame, the hordes of ethnic criminals and young kids getting exposed to all of this and growing with 0 morals. People always describe it as a godless country
The Netherlands is a country with no morals
That's true. Too bad the country has ugly foids. Otherwise it would mog, because economy is pretty good. People aren't that good overall though...

• +1
Not all of Türkiye, but the people of Konya are really involved.

• +1
The Netherlands is a country with no morals
That's true. Too bad the country has ugly foids. Otherwise it would mog, because economy is pretty good. People aren't that good overall though...
I'm writing this assuming you live in the Netherlands. Are almost all men really that tall?

• +1
I'm writing this assuming you live in the Netherlands. Are almost all men really that tall?
In my experience the south has lower height, the west has taller people. I am 188 and I heightmog 95% of people. In every class Im the tallest or top 3.

• +1
Ignoring Africa, Brazil and Latin America.

• +1
@MoggerGaston is it true that Netherlands is really as degen as is being said here?

I think it's because compared to the US the NL is smaller so all the degeneracy would be in more compact/smaller areas making it seem more common than it is.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Jason Voorhees
@MoggerGaston is it true that Netherlands is really as degen as is being said here?

I think it's because compared to the US the NL is smaller so all the degeneracy would be in more compact/smaller areas making it seem more common than it is.
Ive heard Miami is extremely degenerate

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ive heard Miami is extremely degenerate
Yeah it's very degen. Miami is basically the place people go for spring break/to party. Everyone does drugs there but since it's Florida you'll have cops who are very strict about finding you with drugs (mainly cocaine)

• +1

@Jason Voorhees is just describing Amsterdam tbh. I barely think Amsterdam should be considered as part of the Netherlands.

It's primarily a tourist location, also filled with international students, expats, foreigners, etc. Dutch people are a minority there.
Whenever I visit Amsterdam I feel like a tourist at the zoo myself.

Rest of the Netherlands has normal levels of degen tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
@Jason Voorhees is just describing Amsterdam tbh. I barely think Amsterdam should be considered as part of the Netherlands.

It's a tourist location, filled with international students, expats, foreigners, etc. Dutch people are a minority there.
Whenever I visit Amsterdam I feel like a tourist at the zoo myself.

Rest of the Netherlands has normal levels of degen tbh.
Yeah that's kind of what I thought too. It's same with Miami. Filled with tourists. Most of America is actually pretty wholesome. Go to Texas or Colorado or even like the "flyover states" where people just live relatively normal lives. All the degeneracy is usually focused in single areas where a lot of tourists visit.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MoggerGaston