Who in this forum actually did surgery?

Very few, and very few out of those share results

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Zonar, Kristin and 13 others
Very few, and very few out of those share results
I promise I'll share mine (with my eyes censored) once I get my surgeries done. Won't be until late 2024 or 2025 though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ccwarrior and bradpittshairline
I promise I'll share mine (with my eyes censored) once I get my surgeries done. Won't be until late 2024 or 2025 though.
Im getting one that time too 100%

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and Asspear
I dont even like being here, but not my fault when my mom is a downgrown subhuman and my shitty development didnt help either, now Im recessed downgrown jaw/maxilla with NCT

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, helpmeascend, Deleted member 52374 and 5 others
Im getting one that time too 100%
Hell yeah
I dont even like being here, but not my fault when my mom is a downgrown subhuman and my shitty development didnt help either, now Im recessed downgrown jaw/maxilla with NCT
For me it's my dad. Awful eye area unfortunately. My mom is beautiful, just very very short. I certainly don't "like" being here, but there are so few places that actually have any understanding of what makes an attractive face that there are no alternatives. Everyone is out here scrounging for scraps of information in the dirt because mainstream society is loathe to admit that we are extremely superficial creatures.

• +1
Reactions: asymmetric fag, NarrowBones, Deleted member 21048 and 1 other person
Hell yeah

For me it's my dad. Awful eye area unfortunately. My mom is beautiful, just very very short. I certainly don't "like" being here, but there are so few places that actually have any understanding of what makes an attractive face that there are no alternatives. Everyone is out here scrounging for scraps of information in the dirt because mainstream society is loathe to admit that we are extremely superficial creatures.
They make it impossible to even get a CT scan, but I have one in 2 days, hopefully they dont mess up

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
So far I've gotten a gyno surgery and I've planned to get bimax + infras + supras + jaw angle implants in the near future, paranasals + rhino don't know yet

Bimax in 2017 here

Apendix removal

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, pentamogged9000, asymmetric fag and 3 others
Ptsois surgery / double eyelid surgery

@HighClassMaxing has Trimax implants and LL

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
- Bilateral femoral leg lengthening (LON method)
- Laser/manual removal of malar mounds
- Infraorbital malar implants
- Jaw wraparound (removed)

Would you share a before/after of your eye area with the infraorbital implants? I’m looking to get them.

Whyd you get the jaw implant removed?

Why LON LL and not internal? The cost? And what was your previous height and current height?

Why LON LL and not internal? The cost? And what was your previous height and current height?
Because money.
When I did LoN femurs it was 20k, internals would be over double of that. I was 5'8, 5'11 now.

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
Because money.
When I did LoN femurs it was 20k, internals would be over double of that. I was 5'8, 5'11 now.
Nice, congrats man. A lot of people here talk about LL, few have the determination to actually go through with. How was the process?

• +1
Reactions: Realism
Nice, congrats man. A lot of people here talk about LL, few have the determination to actually go through with. How was the process?
Thank you.
LoN femurs is a horrible experience, but if you can manage the pain it's worth it in the end.
Would do it all over again.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Asspear and kanderior
Thank you.
LoN femurs is a horrible experience, but if you can manage the pain it's worth it in the end.
Would do it all over again.
Congrats! How's your athletic ability compare to before?

Congrats! How's your athletic ability compare to before?
Nothing like before, need to get the internal rods out before I can give an honest answer on that, which is scheduled early next year

• +1
Nothing like before, need to get the internal rods out before I can give an honest answer on that, which is scheduled early next year
Fair - good for you for going through with it. I'm 5'10 so I don't really care to get one, but that would definitely be my #1 concern.

• +1
Reactions: Realism
Fair - good for you for going through with it. I'm 5'10 so I don't really care to get one, but that would definitely be my #1 concern.
Oh yeah you're definitively going to sacrifice some athletic ability, regardless how it will feel after rod removal. Yeah I wouldn't worry at 5'10 tbh

• +1
I had septorhinoplasty. Mostly for huge asymmetries but also some deprojection and tip reduction. And also it helped with chronic sinusitis.

I've had rhinoplasty + chin implant, trimax, and I'm having rhino revision in a month.

Revision because trimax changed the shape of the nose?
I was already planning on getting it revised (originally I wanted to do revision w/ trimax) but, yeah, it did make the revision even more necessary, although it definitely very necessary before the jaw surgery. If you've not had rhinoplasty then your nose would probably adapt to the jaw surgery in a more natural fashion. Plus I had 3mm linear advancement of anterior nasal spine, which is obviously going to have a bigger impact on the nose than a surgery where the ANS doesn't move at all or even backwards.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and BecomingHuman
This summee i will