why is everyone hating on asians?

They massacred Persians as well. :p
still sallahudin (iranic) was the first who slaughtered them and broke the myth of invulnerability + persians also slaughtered many of them

You got another pic of the "chang"?
It's impossible to be above htn if u don't have double eyelids btw @gooner23
i have a double eyelid and a half mono and double eyelid i can larp as double eyelid if i look up but my resting lid is a mixture but my pfl compensates for it :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, murdah and shabby890
still sallahudin (iranic) was the first who slaughtered them and broke the myth of invulnerability + persians also slaughtered many of them
IMG 0159

@Michael Myers

damn 0 kpop or anime girls tho? i guess korean americans tend to go towards the tan streetwear aesthetic and they usually do bad my roommate looked like this and only pulled ethnics too
Some. The best looking girls were Asian
IMG 7310

You got another pic of the "chang"?
It's impossible to be above htn if u don't have double eyelids btw @gooner23
Hold on. Too lazy rn

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, gooner23 and shabby890
The matches were confirmed catfishes lol

Asians have no appeal in the west
Who has worse appeal in the west curries or Asians

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Depends on pheno. Dark curry is lowest but a latino/ white passing curry is higher than asian

• +1
Oh, JFL. You're confusing Salahdin (Kurd) for Delhi Sultanate's Alauddin. Yeah, the Delhi Sultanates were the only ones to cuck the Mongols repeatedly. But the Delhi Sultanate ruled in modern-day Pakistan and Bharat. Sadly, they were replaced by the Mughal Empire centuries later. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Trick question. Curries are Asians. But answer is South Asians have lowest appeal (literally ZERO appeal).
Depends on pheno. Dark curry is lowest but a latino/ white passing curry is higher than asian
I would say dark curry has more appeal than light curry.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and yeeyeeslayer
I can fairly say ive never been intimidated by one in my entire life, even the trashy thugmaxxed ones.
This one Mongolian wannabe gangster in my grad class specifically asked me "do I appear intimidating?" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: over for gooks

Curries by far.
Curries have alot higher potential because of caucasoid skulls, its harder for asians because monolid eyes are super unforgiving in terms of looks. But on average curries are an eyesore compared to asians

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, yeeyeeslayer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
This one Mongolian wannabe gangster in my grad class specifically asked me "do I appear intimidating?" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: over for gooks
You guys are in the same boat. You guys should be teaming up tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I see every ethnic group hating on asians but they never cared enough or hated on other ethnic groups
Their are phases , but usually Indians get the the most hate, and then asians the second most. Hispanics have largely avoided a lot of the hate despite having a ton of subhumans which I find ironic.

• JFL
Oh, JFL. You're confusing Salahdin (Kurd) for Delhi Sultanate's Alauddin. Yeah, the Delhi Sultanates were the only ones to cuck the Mongols repeatedly. But the Delhi Sultanate ruled in modern-day Pakistan and Bharat. Sadly, they were replaced by the Mughal Empire centuries later. :feelscry:
khiljis slaughtered mongols like animals they were pashtun/iranic

Curries have alot higher potential because of caucasoid skulls, its harder for asians because monolid eyes are super unforgiving in terms of looks. But on average curries are an eyesore compared to asians
It used to be super unforgiving but not anymore thanks to k-drama/k-pop/anime.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and murdah
Their are phases , but usually Indians get the the most hate, and then asians the second most. Hispanics have largely avoided a lot of the hate despite having a ton of subhumans which I find ironic.
Hispanics never get brought up, but its mostly due to how varying they can look

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i have a double eyelid and a half mono and double eyelid i can larp as double eyelid if i look up but my resting lid is a mixture but my pfl compensates for it :feelswhy:

How high ur nose bridge
Most important feature for a asian by far

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23 and murdah
How high ur nose bridge
the most important feature for an asian are eurocentric features :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: shabby890
It used to be super unforgiving but not anymore thanks to k-drama/k-pop/anime.
I havent been living long enough to decide that, maybe 50 years ago they were seen as yellow rat eating freaks but even just on an objective looks point of view asians dont look as disgusting. It doesnt matter tho both are seen as a 0 by hot women, theres no 1 up on each other lolz

• So Sad
I havent been living long enough to decide that, maybe 50 years ago they were seen as yellow rat eating freaks but even just on an objective looks point of view asians dont look as disgusting. It doesnt matter tho both are seen as a 0 by hot women, theres no 1 up on each other lolz
just betabux slavic women

How high ur nose bridge
higher than most but it still looks like a pretty standard asian nose at the base but im like giga cutecel so idk if that applies to me :feelshah:

• +1
Yup this sums up the ethnic problem. Apply this same logic for Arabs and hispanics.

Their needs to be some caucasoid features. And lighter skin curries, that especially have colored hazel eyes, can basically larp to a good extend as Arabs. For the curries that can Larp as Arabs, so Its only about 10-15% of the population that will fit this mold. Maybe 20%.

The rest are fucked though. Eye sore that would probably get mogged by some k pop pheno easily . Their lighter skin will appeal more to more foids .

But here lies the problem.The problem is even a VERY GL Asian will get Taxed Just for having Slant eyes.

No other race has this problem as they have normal looking eyes except Asians. Its pretty brutal to have this flaw

A Good looking curry will Mog the FUCK out of some Top tier Slant Eye ANY DAY . Its just how the world is and it's brootal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, distance decay and shabby890
the most important feature for an asian are eurocentric features :forcedsmile:
High class NEA have pseudo caucasoid features, they've been breeding for way before european contact

Attachments

• Munemitsu_Mutsu_2 (3).jpg
    Munemitsu_Mutsu_2 (3).jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Hispanics never get brought up, but its mostly due to how varying they can look
Looksmax seems to assume they all look like columbians and Brazilians which have more caucasian admixture. If you want a more accurate representation of how the average Mexican looks go to Mexico and you will see many subhumans, and go to Peru or Ecuador. A very low amount of attractive women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, AscensionMan98 and murdah
High class NEA have pseudo caucasoid features, they've been breeding for way before european contact
Yeah but most asians have low nasal bridges and monolids. NEAs and kazakhstans are exceltions

• +1
Accurate analysis tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, AscensionMan98, murdah and 1 other person
Ahh yes be born a super niche community of desired features in a village in northern mongolia theory

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and shabby890
Close enough anyway. It's true.
One random nigga study which was conducted by an asian university. And you tell me they check out thousands of dicks? Sounds gay to me

Yeah but most asians have low nasal bridges and monolids. NEAs and kazakhstans are exceltions
Thats not the problem. I bet you some morphers could attach some normal white looking or Arab looking eyes on a average asian looking person and then that guy would get x100 more tinder likes.

Accurate analysis tbh
I have seen more bug eyed ethnics with white women ( granted they tend to be fat or old or both lol ) , then even Good looking asians with white women.

Thats how brutal the asian eye tax is.

But oddly enough this doesn't work the other way around. So many men, not just white, are obsessed with asian foids, and don't take any issue with their slant eyes. But white women do , why is that?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Ahh yes be born a super niche community of desired features in a village in northern mongolia theory
Mongolia has white admix which saves them somewhat.

Phenos for asians matters than for curries tbh. At least dark dravids look human

Nanai children

Beyond over pheno

You guys are in the same boat. You guys should be teaming up tbh
Curries are actually intimidating and known for being violent here in Canada. The Punjabis in particular

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, yeeyeeslayer and distance decay
Mongolia has white admix which saves them somewhat.

Phenos for asians matters than for curries tbh. At least dark dravids look human

View attachment 2929179
Beyond over pheno
I want some photoshop autists to Photoshop Top tier White and Arab and Indian and Hispanic eye area on Asian faces.

I want to see how they look despite the other flaws of being flat faced

Curries are actually intimidating and known for being violent here in Canada. The Punjabis in particular
Meanwhile the violence in question is touching little white girls, we do not need this :lul:

khiljis slaughtered mongols like animals they were pashtun/iranic
Actually, Khaljis were a Turkic tribe from Central Asia and they settled in Afghanistan for 2 centuries, adopting the local customs. They picked Hindustani as the lingua franca (Persian was co-official) and only had territory in South Asia. Therefore it is a South Asian empire, not anyone else's to claim. Just because a foreigner is ruling an empire doesn't mean its army is also foreign. War elephants were employed by the DS and that's a South Asian warfare technique.

Hot women is subjective bhai.