Why you should all cuddle with a girl b4 bed.

moggathon

moggathon

God make my life great inc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Recessed Life, northern mogger, reek and 8 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Axii
Yep lemme do that real quick, also this reminded me how last week on the bus I had to sit next to a couple cuddling and kissing the entire ride

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, BrahminBoss, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Yep lemme do that real quick, also this reminded me how last week on the bus I had to sit next to a couple cuddling and kissing the entire ride
Must have been gut wrenching listening to those horrible sounds

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, RAMU KAKA, RAJ GHRANDHICK๐Ÿ—ฟ and 4 others
Must have been gut wrenching listening to those horrible sounds
I was blasting music, but when i say next to it was like 2 seats then the area you walk and then 2 seats, and they were on the other side of the bus but next to me. It was mainly snuggling though and then they pecked sometimes. But yes it was brutal, so close yet so far considering it will never happen (at least in a wholesome LTR)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, BrahminBoss and moggathon
Just don't be incel.

That isn't happening

Does my pillow count

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
This was at least 2k posts ago

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and xegigi
What if you pretend like your pillow is a cute girl who let's you sleep on her thighs while telling you you're a good boy :Comfy:? Is oxytocin still gonna be produced ?
(yes i'm this fucking lonely :fuk:)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK๐Ÿ—ฟ, reek, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
What if you pretend like your pillow is a cute girl who let's you sleep on her thighs while telling you you're a good boy :Comfy:? Is oxytocin still gonna be produced ?
Iโ€™m not reading this essay

Iโ€™m not reading this essay
Four fucking lines man Come on :forcedsmile:

Is this what you need to read it ?
E6UTws

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot, reek and Primalsplit
She layer her head on me in bed while watching movie I was too tired to do shit tbh

I donโ€™t have anyone

was the girl hot

nah i do the same thing and so does everybody else who doesnโ€™t have a girlfriend :feelsokman: it doesnโ€™t release any oxytocin whatsoever tho in fact it just makes you more sexually frustrated

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, northern mogger and moggathon
Retarded ass shit. Jizzing in girls releases all the sleepy chemicals you need into your brain.

cuddle after sex, if it's not enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, Primalsplit and irkedphaggot
IMG 5668

• +1
Whatever helps you cope jfl
So maybe you're just high iq and you're 'compensating' it by trying to act like a bona fide retard in an effort to fit in?

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
So maybe you're just high iq and you're 'compensating' it by trying to act like a bona fide retard in an effort to fit in?
โ€˜To fit inโ€™ In what group am I trying to fit into? :feelskek: Stop trying bud. Itโ€™s really not worth it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, no clue and northern mogger
frog facts

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and moggathon
Mad 'cause stupid. Keep coping nigga. Hating on big dogs for no reason. Careful who you pick fights with nigga.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, moggathon and northern mogger
but yh tbh having gf to cuddle with makes you sleep gud and shut

Mad 'cause stupid. Keep coping nigga. Hating on big dogs for no reason. Careful who you pick fights with nigga.
Woah. Lie down low geezer.

Type shit

• +1
Reactions: no clue
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and northern mogger