Bronze
im drinking it because im starvemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra and Charisma
It won't but pepsi zero mogs and I drink like a gallon a day

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dannydipss and nathan
I always get a pimple or two whenever I drink anything with artificial stuff in it. You can test and see if you get pimple within a few days, if yes, probably caused by the coke.

Filtered water moggs though.

It will fuck up your gut, also drinking it for starvemaxxing is kinda retarded ngl

• +1
Reactions: its_over and Narcissus🥀
What why? Coke has aspartame, E950, these Jewish sweetenwrs damage your microbiome, lead to digestives issues and cause metabolic syndrome, in excess they cause overeating because of it, there was a study about Saccharin and Acesulfame K and rats gained weight on these sweeteners, although more study are needed to be done on this. But I still don't recommend it as people who switch from sugary sodas to coke zero noticed no weight difference,cintrary most gain weight actually for some reason. Green tea or Black Tea sweetened with Stevia is your best bet because they give you some caffeine and debloating benefits also they support your metabolism

What why? Coke has aspartame, E950, these Jewish sweetenwrs damage your microbiome, lead to digestives issues and cause metabolic syndrome, in excess they cause overeating because of it, there was a study about Saccharin and Acesulfame K and rats gained weight on these sweeteners, although more study are needed to be done on this. But I still don't recommend it as people who switch from sugary sodas to coke zero noticed no weight difference,cintrary most gain weight actually for some reason. Green tea or Black Tea sweetened with Stevia is your best bet because they give you some caffeine and debloating benefits also they support your metabolism
is this the same though because its coke zero not regular coke

but most of this is true

im not hungry though

It won't but pepsi zero mogs and I drink like a gallon a day
People who drink both are fucking lame dr pepper zero mogs all

• WTF
Reactions: Charisma
you must be from the south or Texas specifically
Nah uk just grew up drinking that cause my grandad would drink gallons before he died. Sometimes ill even pour some down his grave like how the vikings would thank those who died

• So Sad
Reactions: lust
Nah uk just grew up drinking that cause my grandad would drink gallons before he died. Sometimes ill even pour some down his grave like how the vikings would thank those who died
what if he died because of dr pepper? and you keep drinking it

• So Sad
Reactions: lust
He died cause of smoking since he was 12
damn i started smoking at 18 its been 1 year now, I should probably cut down on cigs. how old was he when he died?

btw

starve max for a full 2 days or starvemax separately by eating 1 meal at the end of the day

damn i started smoking at 18 its been 1 year now, I should probably cut down on cigs. how old was he when he died?

btw

starve max for a full 2 days or starvemax separately by eating 1 meal at the end of the day
He was only just 70. He never gave a fuck about his health but im thankful for his genetics if it weren’t for him I wouldn’t be 6’3 with my manlet parents
Also just do a water fast for 2-3 days and eat 1 meal end of day one big meal

Just drink water and deal with the hunger like a man

He was only just 70. He never gave a fuck about his health but im thankful for his genetics if it weren’t for him I wouldn’t be 6’3 with my manlet parents
Also just do a water fast for 2-3 days and eat 1 meal end of day one big meal
damn man, yea my grandpa doesn't care about his heal but hes 76 and still healthy he smokes cigs with no filters jfl
he can still run and be athletic

and yea my parents are manlets idk how i ended up 6'1, mom probably cheated

damn man, yea my grandpa doesn't care about his heal but hes 76 and still healthy he smokes cigs with no filters jfl
he can still run and be athletic

and yea my parents are manlets idk how i ended up 6'1, mom probably cheated
6’1 is alright and good height. Any more gh down your pituitary gland and you would of been taller with the risk of an ugly ogre face. Im taking mk677 and if i grow 1 inch making me 6’4 on it then id be in ogre territory according to users here