Worth getting facial surgeries before LL?

D

Deleted member 49130

Gold
If im 5"7 barefoot, is it even worth it getting facial surgeries before getting LL?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
How many inches are you expecting off LL

• +1
Still manlet territory
I'd do face first
LL would take you out of commission for quite some time
alr, id fraud 6"0 at 5"10 with lifts. how long is the recovery time from LL, and would I ever recover to the point of being able to do weightlifting and running?
Just get double LL not worth it to get to 5’9
i think if i got double LL id end up too crippled

Just relocate tbh, LL for western roasties? Who want 6’0+ anyways

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
Depends on your face and how much improvement you can get from face surgeries imo. Even then I would say face surgeries always more important

Yes, that way if u get a hot nurse during rehab she might wanna fuck u.

I'd say go for the face man. For half the price of the leg lift you can pretty well completely transform your face, and you might find you don't need the LL after.

I'll go against the grain and say go LL first IF you can still afford face afterwards.

Two Reasons:

At 5'7" gaining height will give you a huge boost in life. If your face isn't too bad then height is fucking you over the hardest at this point.

LL will be straightforward and the worst will be done within 6-12 months with a good surgeon and no complications. Once you start surgery on the face you're in for a long ride with revisions, mental masturbation, botches you'll need to fix, endless research and consultations, wait times for consults and surgeries... It'll delay your LL for years most likely.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars
It's not that it's not worth it, but you probation don't have infinite money, so you should prioritize LL first. But you need double LL.

It's not that it's not worth it, but you probation don't have infinite money, so you should prioritize LL first. But you need double LL.
im not getting double LL i will end up crippled, once i finish training for my job (when im around 26/27) i will be earning 6 figures so I will be able to afford most stuff

Don’t listen to users, unless you’ve got a really obvious facial flaw that needs immediate correcting the difference between 5’7 and 5’10 barefoot is worlds apart. 5’10 isn’t tall but most women will start see you as a human adult male at that height.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
alr, id fraud 6"0 at 5"10 with lifts. how long is the recovery time from LL, and would I ever recover to the point of being able to do weightlifting and running?

i think if i got double LL id end up too crippled
Isnt there a way to avoid double LL and still get 4-5 inches

LL is the one thing I can look at, even as a 5"6 male, and acknowledge its just too much unless you are fucking loaded and making break

It'll set you back too far unless you triple what it costs in the bank

For millionaires very valid tho

Getting more pussy is not that valuable

I say more because if you get nothing at all where you are now, you won't get shit with a few more inches.

Guys who would benefit the most from LL can still get laid as manlets

incels fantasizing about it is mental masturbation

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and PseudoMaxxer
LL is the one thing I can look at, even as a 5"6 male, and acknowledge its just too much unless you are fucking loaded and making break

It'll set you back too far unless you triple what it costs in the bank

For millionaires very valid tho
Also the sides are too risky tbh, imagine being crippled for life…

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
Also the sides are too risky tbh, imagine being crippled for life…
I'd do it if I had the money

But facemaxx first to see if it is enough

• +1