You will ALWAYS be cucked.

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
You will always be cucked by one guy, he will mog you to eternity and make you submit to him. Who is it?

The best version of yourself.

Yes I know it sounds CUCKISH but it’s the truth. He is somewhere partying or quenching his thirst of glory and money while you is sitting here contemplating on what surgery to do when the reason you’re not slaying is your psychology. Kill your alter ego and make him submit. That is your only goal in life; become the Ubermensch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Dunkelheit, Aero and 6 others
Theses niggas claim 300 but we BDK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALTF4 and nathan
ya way to get me motivated cuckolding

Also imagine being so cucked you keep thinking about being cucked by other men, faggot behavior
Meanwhile chad doesn't give a single fuck, he just lives lifes and pump and dump and go on with his day

Also imagine being so cucked you keep thinking about being cucked by other men, faggot behavior
Meanwhile chad doesn't give a single fuck, he just lives lifes and pump and dump and go on with his day
You can’t read. Your brain cannot understand the difference between someone else, and the best version of YOURSELF. a la poubelle

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and alriodai
You can’t read. Your brain cannot understand the difference between someone else, and the best version of YOURSELF. a la poubelle
Tbh u got me didn't read just though this was another greycel rampage about chads cucking normies

Even Chad gets cucked, dont have relationships since all women are whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, LooksOrDeath and denthegodking
Tbh u got me didn't read just though this was another greycel rampage about chads cucking normies
We don’t pay attention to these greycels dude.

Hamza is a psyop created by the Pakistani secret service in collaboration with Bangladesh.
they are trying to force the idea of Hindus having god tier genetics

they are trying to force the idea of Hindus having god tier genetics
Hindus adored white skin. They thought it was god like. 99.99% of Indians shit in Mumbai per the latest CIA report

Hindus adored white skin. They thought it was god like. 99.99% of Indians shit in Mumbai per the latest CIA report
they've already got into my brain I've been taking high doses of MT2 and rubbing dirt on my face to try to replicate the Pakistani pheno :feelswhy:

they've already got into my brain I've been taking high doses of MT2 and rubbing dirt on my face to try to replicate the Pakistani pheno :feelswhy:
Pakistanis are inferior to Indians

Gstaadguymaxxing

Even Chad gets cucked, dont have relationships since all women are whores
Tbf, as long as she’s with him she’ll always be thinking about what it could have been like with me. Whereas if I have her then she’d be thinking of the other guy instead…

You made a good point

Not sure why you had to bring cucking into it though...