Are most of you interested in long term or short term relationships?

Are you interested in long term or short term relationships?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lately I’ve been wanting to be loved

Would prefer a good gf always over 100 new bangs.

no, i just want the attention that chad haves
i still don't understand how chads dopamine receptors didnt burn yet
better than heroin tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, GenericChad1444, CopingCel and 7 others
one of these and im happy

Attachments

• 1569111938443.png
    1569111938443.png
    254.5 KB · Views: 93
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
Long term

Im too lazy and ugly for riding the carousel

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 39
i just want to be loved. infact i dont even know how it feels like to have a gf.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl, CopingCel and Luke LLL
rn i'm just interest in putting my peepee in a pussy

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
LTR while fucking bitches on the side, unless she's virgin

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
no, i just want the attention that chad haves
i still don't understand how chads dopamine receptors didnt burn yet
better than heroin tbh
THIS
i just want to be loved. infact i dont even know how it feels like to have a gf.
It's overrated as fuck get over it it's all about banging thotties and being worshipped

one of these and im happy
Man still fucks with my mind how's that even possible xD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Fuck LTR.

Fuck LTR.

I lived better without it. If you are 20, say "fuck LTR" and fuck it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Angelrun and gaymidget
Several JB friends with benefits who only take my cock would be ideal.
No LTR.
No club one night stands.

One night stands from clubs while drunk are shit tbh. It is better than going home alone obviously, but very over-rated.

Stringing 3-6 month relationships seems ideal. After that women start putting in less effort and becoming bitchy as far as I have seen with myself and all my friends.

Like wtf bitch. You're not wearing make-up anymore or dressing to impress me when we go on dates? Not being cute and started to neg and be arrogant? Time to end it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Slayercel and Deleted member 39
long term, with someone who is my looksmatch, my iq match and my interest/personality match, if I ever find her.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 39
long term, with someone who is my looksmatch, my iq match and my interest/personality match, if I ever find her.
standardcel. All women are low IQ asf.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, DidntRead, Slayercel and 1 other person
Been there, done that. You haven't missed anything I promise you. Women can't love you like you fantasize in your brain. You will just get heartbroken . If you are good looking enough, enjoy banging bitches but thats about it.

• +1
Reactions: Angelrun and Slayercel
Since I am not 6ft4, high Bone Mass and Masthetic chad, LTR seems better.
I'd need to lower my standards or move to SEA for STR

One night stands from clubs while drunk are shit tbh. It is better than going home alone obviously, but very over-rated.

Stringing 3-6 month relationships seems ideal. After that women start putting in less effort and becoming bitchy as far as I have seen with myself and all my friends.

Like wtf bitch. You're not wearing make-up anymore or dressing to impress me when we go on dates? Not being cute and started to neg and be arrogant? Time to end it.

So fucking true tbh

So fucking true tbh
it's natural, you'll someday have to settle in with a girl that will become your woman, and beauty won't last tbh.

Sign of low value, sorry mate.

it's natural, you'll someday have to settle in with a girl that will become your woman, and beauty won't last tbh.
No you don't. wtf.

If I can go my entire youth with extreme high libido and T levels without sex, you think I am going to settle for some negging wrinkly roastie when I am 30yo? JFL. I'd rather go ER
Sign for low valvue, sorry mate.
Sign for ugly looks but yeah the same. My looksmatch ex is now dating a 6'4 socialmedia maxxed hipster tyrone so its not like I stood a chance. Value = relative.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, DidntRead and gaymidget
Men who want long term relationships usually do not have a lot of options.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 3043 and gaymidget
The key is to be in a long term relationship with a beautiful girl but still receive validation and iois from other females just to let her know you have other options.

People think jealousy is a bad thing but it is key to keeping a female attracted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043