ArvidGustavsson reminds me of the tennis player Nick Kyrgios. He is scared to try or learn because he wont be able to live with himself if he fails...

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
He won't be able to live with himself if he fails as a super-good looking kid with the best pheno in the business. We all fail tho. Just coz you're a Chad doesn't mean you are exempt from failing. This is what this kid must learn to understand.

He needs to stop announcing his every chess move on a forum full of autists that he brutally mog looks-wise.

He needs a redpill community but he won't migrate because he enjoys being adored on here by subhuman creatures.

He is like a celebrity around this joint isn't he? Yo @ArvidGustavsson, mind if I have an autograph bruv?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, audreyen, OOGABOOGA and 11 others
Just coz you're a Chad doesn't mean you are exempt from failing. This is what this kid must learn to understand.

• Love it
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted
Hes doing it for attention, he knows he'll get attention if he does the subhuman truecel act

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, audreyen, Deleted member 12303 and 7 others
I've already failed with the other girl

While announcing every move you made on this forum, which was then analysed to death by autists. Acting as a negative feedback loop in your mind. Stunting your development and preventing you from maximising on your looks and becoming a slayer.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Boldandbeautiful
While announcing every move you made on this forum, which was then analysed to death by autists. Acting as a negative feedback loop in your mind. Stunting your development and preventing you from maximising on your looks and becoming a slayer.

You must do this authentically.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
the subhuman truecel act
I literarly wrote what she said word for word.

He won't be able to live with himself if he fails as a super-good looking kid with the best pheno in the business. We all fail tho. Just coz you're a Chad doesn't mean you are exempt from failing. This is what this kid must learn to understand.

He needs to stop announcing his every chess board move on a forum full of autists that he brutally mog looks-wise.

He needs a redpill community but he won't migrate because he enjoys being adored on here by subhuman creatures.

He is like a celebrity around this joint isn't he? Yo @ArvidGustavsson, mind if I have an autograph bruv?

I am a big fan of Kyrgios and have observed him for years.

He has a warrior's genetics yet is mentally weak. A typical Gen Z mind.

It's a shame.

It's a shame.

Genetics are not the reason for his talent. What makes him good isn't physical.

Genetics are not the reason for his talent. What makes him good isn't physical.

What do you mean?

He is 6'4 with very high Testosterone (Deep voice and aggesssive low inhib behaviour) and can hit/serve the ball freakishly fast.

Can't learn that

You need to hang/chill with @xefo69.

He's your age bracket and good looking. Not as good looking as you, but enough to slay cuties your age. He is linking with bitches from instagram for Netflix and chill sessions and making moves 10 minutes into the TV show. He lost his V-plates this way. You can do the same and set-up a chill session with one of them. Lockdown isn't strict in your country as it is in the UK right? Easy.

@xefo69 teach him some Gen Z game.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
What do you mean?

He is 6'4 with very high Testosterone (Deep voice and aggesssive low inhib behaviour) and can hit/serve the ball freakishly fast.

Can't learn that

Lol very high testosterone LMAO. Based on what? The only thing that's genetic is 6'4. The rest is practise from a young age with the right opportunity, teaching, desire and guidance. He was a fat little kid. Go look it up.

You need to hang/chill with @xefo69.

He's your age bracket and good looking. Not as good looking as you, but enough to slay cuties your age. He is linking with bitches from instagram for Netflix and chill sessions and making moves 10 minutes into the TV show. He lost his V-plates this way. You can do the same and set-up a chill session with one of them. Lockdown isn't strict in your country as it is in the UK right? Easy.

@xefo69 teach him some Gen Z game.
@ArvidGustavsson is obviously larping his inkwelldom to get clout and dopamine validation from people here, and admitted it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, audreyen, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
@ArvidGustavsson is obviously larping his inkwelldom to get clout and dopamine validation from people here, and admitted it.
Copes me i'm khhv

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3043

Inkwelldom? Stop using autist lingo. What is that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted
I don't think he is larping for 1 second.

Being super good looking can actually make it a little harder, esp if you ain't got game to make the bitch feel comfortable. He also doesn't have a group/circle of successful friends with girls right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I don't think he is larping for 1 second.

Being super good looking can actually make it a little harder, esp if you ain't got game to make the bitch feel comfortable. He also doesn't have a group/circle of successful friends with girls right?
@lutte you'r swedish, tell us the truth, is he larping?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and tyronelite
inceldom i mean.

He is 16.

He isn't being involuntarily celibate. It's voluntarily. Ask him if he has messaged any one of his matches with "do you wanna hookup?"

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 3043
@lutte you'r swedish, tell us the truth, is he larping?

He is not larping. Intuition tells you that.

He wants to create the illusion he is making moves by constantly making threads with bold lettering about how he asked this girl about how her day was.

• Woah
fgt answer @lutte

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
det är över för er alla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, lutte and Deleted member 3043
if he said that he was larping/is larping. don't cap i recall messages.
no he's not larping he's honest, and he's told me a lot about his social life in school etc
it's true that being too good looking is kind of a failo here, there's even a saying about it: ingen ko på isen så länge stjärten är i land

• JFL
@lutte we can't count on assyrian mutt fuck u

• So Sad
no he's not larping he's honest, and he's told me a lot about his social life in school etc
it's true that being too good looking is kind of a failo here, there's even a saying about it: ingen ko på isen så länge rumpan är i land
he once said he had a slay count of 17 iirc, and says in messages there and there that he is larping, he even did lots of yubo experiment where girls where dtf - people can find the threads - and he talked w them.
so cope

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and lutte
he once said he had a slay count of 17 iirc, and says in messages there and there that he is larping, he even did lots of yubo experiment where girls where dtf - people can find the threads - and he talked w them.
so cope
tinder isn't real life

• JFL
@lutte we can't count on assyrian mutt fuck u
take your racial insults and get out ethnic I don't want anything to do with them, I'm white

• Ugh..

It's a shame.
He is a douchebag. Much talent tho

• +1
  • So Sad
take your racial insults and get out ethnic I don't want anything to do with them, I'm white
i'll fuck you. keep sucking his 5inch finnish dick

• JFL
i'll fuck you. keep sucking his 5inch finnish dick

Oi maamme, Suomi, synnyinmaa,
soi, sana kultainen!
𝄆 Ei laaksoa, ei kukkulaa,
ei vettä rantaa rakkaampaa,
kuin kotimaa tää pohjoinen,
maa kallis isien! 𝄇

• Ugh..
View attachment 970696
Oi maamme, Suomi, synnyinmaa,
soi, sana kultainen!
𝄆 Ei laaksoa, ei kukkulaa,
ei vettä rantaa rakkaampaa,
kuin kotimaa tää pohjoinen,
maa kallis isien! 𝄇
@streege varför gav du mig ugh-react?

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 3043
ASSYRIANS AND Kurds are like common enemies..

He needs to stop announcing his every chess move on a forum full of autists that he brutally mog looks-wise.

You are doing the exact same thing with the difference being that arvid is a actual chad and you are not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back