Can you rate thanks.

M

Milanero

Iron
Hello looking for rating and some advices 23 6'0 ft weight at some photos 160 in other 180 usually around 165 have a little fucked up nose from childhood falling from container and have burning marks at chest and arm since 1 years old do you guys think i should do a tatto on it would it look better and also what wheigh looks better first couple photos 160 leaner and other around 182

Screenshot 20190821 162140
IMG 20190530 211428
Screenshot 20190821 162324
Screenshot 20190821 162122
Screenshot 20190821 162003
Screenshot 20190705 125817

@Lorsss check shoulder hip ratio

How did you get those burn scars bro

You look like a hot milf

What do you think about tattoos is it okay with scars or tattos would be better the thing is if i ever do a tatto i would only want a forearm cant think of chest tattoo Dd

What do you think about tattoos is it okay with scars or tattos would be better the thing is if i ever do a tatto i would only want a forearm cant think of chest tattoo Dd
You can turn scars or around into tattoos but you could work with an artist

Mogs me, enjoy life.

High tier notmie or even chad lite, you look good man

If you are above 175cm enjoy slaying as long as you are NT

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Seems like a good idea to find local artist

Good idea probbably gonna visit local artist to get better understanding
This will save you

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Just say that burning marks are from fighting with dude armed with flamethrower

Just say that burning marks are from fighting with dude armed with flamethrower
Thats would be fun storie the reason i was thinking about tattoo becouse i use to get anxiety when i was younger whenewer im in swimming pool or around people naked now its almost gone but still feel a little insecurity especially when some new people you meet and you eat food and its hot and i want to take my shirt and start thinking that another person might lost a little bit of apetite Ddd sound stupid but its the way i think so i try not to take my hoodies whenever soemeon is eating beach no problem

6/10 face

7/10 body (extra point for height)

6/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Framletgod
And guys what do you think about the wheight which looka better personnaly i think at 160 i feel a bit skinny and a lot of bigger guys tries to pick on me becouse they think they stronger and bigger so they wanna show that they alfa which doest happen when im around 183 and buzz cutted and also heard all ot of times from like older girls think im ligtwheigt so they think im weak which is illusion becouse if you do powerlifting you know there is lots of guys 200pound weaker the thing is at lighwheigt advantege is i dont need to eat much look younger and feel lighter just easier to move run swim and... but at 180+ i feel like more of a men feel way stronger guys giving respect and women also look at you more esspecialy older what do you guys think would be better wheigt based on pictures and..

Enjoy life bro

You have the morphology of a woman. Narrow shoulders, large hips, meaty thighs. Over unless you become shemale.

You have the morphology of a woman. Narrow shoulders, large hips, meaty thighs. Over unless you become shemale.
i noticed that whenever i bulk my tights are not proportional to the rest of the body also noticed that shoulders are narrow

i noticed that whenever i bulk my tights are not proportional to the rest of the body also noticed that shoulders are narrow
don't show your body on tinder that's all.
5 PSL

looks okay in the last picture tbh, the 3rd picture legitimately looks @Lorsss tier it's making me uncomfortable