Chincels GTFIH

A

AstroSky

Banned
Recently discovered my pallet although wider than it used to be before mewing. Was not wide from the front like it “should” be considering the length of time iv invested into doing mewing and living by the sword.

So I found out the reason my maxilla is not the greatest is my pallet is valted and high. Not short and wide. Like it should be.

One thing I noticed was I’m not chin tucking and because of my kyphotic spine (growth issue with a combination of pc gaming growing up as a child). I have mewed incorrectly to some degree despite my tongue being at all the right places.

My upper half grew more than my lower and it’s all to do with my posture while mewing.

So it’s now my full opinion that if you are not chin tucking while mewing you will become deformed and chincel

Also your pallet will not be the widest it could be if you don’t correct your spines posture FiRST

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and BrettyBoy
Mew for a bigger dick (guarantee 100% works) not snake oil at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
"See you tomorrow" :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Sean O'Aspie, Insomniac and 2 others
I thought you were leaving you fucking attention seeking nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, itsoverbuddyboyo, Sean O'Aspie and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
you just like to make your life more uncomfortable

you just like to make your life more uncomfortable
I actually don’t care. I’m low iQ due to bone smashing. Im too dumb to understand what your saying. My brain is mush

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and Insomniac
I actually don’t care. I’m low iQ due to bone smashing. Im too dumb to understand what your saying. My brain is mush
just bants boyo. Keep comming up with shit, you might find something revolutionary someday

Honestly , go fucking kill yourself. You literally have an fucking girlfriend who loves you yet you wanna act this way fucking sociopath. Just go to a therapist you need it stop tricking insecure kids to destroy their faces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Honestly , go fucking kill yourself. You literally have an fucking girlfriend who loves you yet you wanna act this way fucking sociopath. Just go to a therapist you need it stop tricking insecure kids to destroy their faces.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
i doubt this is the real guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Disgusting avatar

Y9uu are gay youtibe!! Loll! Coppe mewein is scamm! Mikke mew moree like mike jewww!!!

Recently discovered my pallet although wider than it used to be before mewing. Was not wide from the front like it “should” be considering the length of time iv invested into doing mewing and living by the sword.

So I found out the reason my maxilla is not the greatest is my pallet is valted and high. Not short and wide. Like it should be.

One thing I noticed was I’m not chin tucking and because of my kyphotic spine (growth issue with a combination of pc gaming growing up as a child). I have mewed incorrectly to some degree despite my tongue being at all the right places.

My upper half grew more than my lower and it’s all to do with my posture while mewing.

So it’s now my full opinion that if you are not chin tucking while mewing you will become deformed and chincel

Also your pallet will not be the widest it could be if you don’t correct your spines posture FiRSTView attachment 56276
I 100% agree on this, if you don't chin tuck mewing won't be as effective and you wouldn't be maxing out to your full potential

If ur going into the performing arts then the stuff ur doing is worth it... I got first place at this piano competition, 33 contestants, one of the judges added 2 extra points out of 20 for “handsome”.

Posture should be a top priority

and just like that you come crawling back like the masochistic cuck that you are. you said you were leaving this place but truth is you yearn for my mental abuse and torment you abused rabid dog. you cant stand the thought of going a day in your subhuman existence without being ruthlessly bullied by me. i know you sit naked in the corner like a good little cuck and jerk off your microcock vigorously to the thought of your master abusing, tormenting and humiliating you. you cant get enough so by a snap of my fingers you come back to me like a good submissive obedient cuck.

2r0N.gif

i know my bullying has you taking a razor to your puny and fragile wrists and slashing away furiously in a desperate bid to get my attention. you are utterly pathetic. you cant change what i have programmed you to be which is my obedient dog.

$T2eC16RHJIUFHHr2CfLqBR6yWqsmn!~~60_1.GIF

you will do as i command you micropenised bluepilled abomination or my ruthless bullying will drive you to the brink of suicide and push you over. there is no escaping my flurry of brutal shitposts. there is no hope for left you stupid smelly son of a whore. listen to your master. listen to the voice inside your head that eats up your conscious 24/7, rent free. grab a rope, tie it around your neck and end it you worthless father fucking twink.
lya10dyybntd72ajajas.jpg
hang-mans-noose-swinging-above-fog-from-smoke-machine-studio-shot-at-120-fp_rv3xusfkx_thumbnail-full01.png

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 685, Ritalincel and 1 other person
If ur going into the performing arts then the stuff ur doing is worth it... I got first place at this piano competition, 33 contestants, one of the judges added 2 extra points out of 20 for “handsome”.
Well the black pill is right again!!

and just like that you come crawling back like the masochistic cuck that you are. you said you were leaving this place but truth is you yearn for my mental abuse and torment you abused rabid dog. you cant stand the thought of going a day in your subhuman existence without being ruthlessly bullied by me. i know you sit naked in the corner like a good little cuck and jerk off your microcock vigorously to the thought of your master abusing, tormenting and humiliating you. you cant get enough so by a snap of my fingers you come back to me like a good submissive obedient cuck.

2r0N.gif

i know my bullying has you taking a razor to your wrists and slashing away furiously in a desperate bid to get my attention. you are utterly pathetic. you cant change what i have programmed you to be which is my obedient dog.

$T2eC16RHJIUFHHr2CfLqBR6yWqsmn!~~60_1.GIF

you will do as i command you micropenised bluepilled abomination or my ruthless bullying will drive you to the brink of suicide and push you over. there is no escaping my flurry of brutal shitposts. there is no hope for left you stupid smelly son of a whore. listen to your master. listen to the voice inside your head that eats up your conscious 24/7, rent free. grab a rope, tie it around your neck and end it you worthless father fucking twink.
lya10dyybntd72ajajas.jpg
hang-mans-noose-swinging-above-fog-from-smoke-machine-studio-shot-at-120-fp_rv3xusfkx_thumbnail-full01.png
Shut up faggot

Also your pallet will not be the widest it could be if you don’t correct your spines posture FiRSTView attachment 56276
mewing is cope anyways