[Confession] I've never approached any girl or showed any interest first.

Dear x69,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts and experiences with me. It's important to recognize that everyone goes through different phases in their lives, and it's understandable that you're feeling a mix of emotions right now. As a therapist, my role is to provide support and understanding, so let's explore some aspects of what you've shared.

Firstly, it seems like you have reflected on your past experiences and identified patterns in your relationships. It's commendable that you're examining your behavior and recognizing the role that your social circle has played. It's important to remember that forming connections and expressing interest in others is a two-way process. Relationships are built on mutual attraction, communication, and shared experiences. It's not solely your responsibility to initiate or sustain them.

It's also worth noting that terms like "incel" can carry negative connotations and may contribute to a negative self-perception. I encourage you to approach your self-image with compassion and understanding. Instead of labeling yourself, focus on personal growth and developing healthy perspectives on relationships. It's never too late to learn new skills, gain confidence, and cultivate meaningful connections.

If you're feeling depressed, it's crucial to seek support from mental health professionals who can provide guidance tailored to your specific needs. They can help you explore your emotions, develop coping strategies, and work through any underlying issues contributing to your current state of mind.

Lastly, I encourage you to approach relationships with a mindset of authenticity and respect. It's essential to view others as individuals with their own thoughts, feelings, and agency. Building healthy connections involves genuine interest, effective communication, and shared values.

Remember, personal growth and self-discovery are lifelong journeys. Be patient and kind to yourself as you navigate these experiences. If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to reach out to a therapist or a trusted support network.

Take care,

x69, BrendioEEE.
Why revive a 2018 thread using chatgpt?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Tbh I've never told any girl that I like/love her even in my blue-pilled days. All my girlfriends in elementary were because of social circle.
In my whole 17 years of life I had 4 girls fall in love with me and I've never showed slight interest.. I am not even good-looking. Status from social circle saved me from being fully incel.

Now I am incel since a year or so and I have gotten depressed because I haven't gotten a girl in a long time. Just realised now that I've never showed any girl interest or even approached some girl. I don't have any reason to call myself incel jfl.

Catched a cold this week.. once it goes away I'll go slaying brothas.
incel don't mean involuntary virgin
it mean involuntary celibate which does apply to you i think men become incel after 3 month of no sex or companionship