DHT gel questions

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Yo so I’m in puberty whic is the best time to dickmaxx.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26352087/ (2.2 cm in 4 months :feelsahh:)

My question is: what’s the best DHT gel to buy. Obviously I need to trick my parents in order for me to order this. I can just tell my mom it’s hair thickening stuff or whatever and she’ll believe it, so I don’t want anything that says like “get a huge cock in 4 months!!” On it or anything.

What do you guys recommend I buy?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
@Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
hahahaha he thinks the problem is his parents :lul:

I can just tell my mom it’s hair thickening stuff or whatever and she’ll believe it
DHT gel for hair thickening
seems legit
ji6qi2p.gif

Attachments

• ji6qi2p.gif
    ji6qi2p.gif
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and kobecel
Make your own.
I don't trust russianstarpeptides one bit.

Well, I fell for their scam and what they sent me was definetily not DHT. It made me active but way too wired at the same time. I threw it out.

• +1
How the fuck do you make your owrn @Extra Chromosome ?

• +1
@Zeus
add9c5eb142f903d621de943227d8812.gif

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Zeus
I guess since this forum is full of highschoolers, i shouldn't be surprised at the scientific illiteracy here....

unless you have micropenis, this isn't going to do anything for you. Secondly, for the people with micropenis, the judicious use of androgens just brings them into the normal range for their age, it doesn't give them megacocks.

". In the adult patient with 1 year of prior high-dose weekly testosterone therapy, no additional change in SPL was seen. " It is not a case of accumulating effect.

I guess since this forum is full of highschoolers, i shouldn't be surprised at the scientific illiteracy here....

unless you have micropenis, this isn't going to do anything for you. Secondly, for the people with micropenis, the judicious use of androgens just brings them into the normal range for their age, it doesn't give them megacocks.

". In the adult patient with 1 year of prior high-dose weekly testosterone therapy, no additional change in SPL was seen. " It is not a case of accumulating effect.
We already know that if you're an adult DHT gel won't work for you unless you have a micropenis. Like you mentioned, this forum is filled with highschoolers who are still growing and want to max out their penis size, in which case DHT gel would speed up growth.

• +1
We already know that if you're an adult DHT gel won't work for you unless you have a micropenis. Like you mentioned, this forum is filled with highschoolers who are still growing and want to max out their penis size, in which case DHT gel would speed up growth.
bathmate hydro7