fat ass needs help asap

D

Deleted member 1774

Kraken
19 Year old Obese (130kg and getting heavier) with fat titties and puffy nipps, micropenis and only 176cm tall asking if LDAR is the only option

But for real, are there really any chances left to live a normal life for me since i have low T behaviour? Examples:

• no sex drive but masturbation seems like the thing to do
  • dont give a fuck about getting a girlfriend
  • make fun of/insult every "befriended" girl
  • bipolarmaxxed asf
  • dont care about materialism

Actually I just wanna be mentally stable so i can understand wtf i've been missing out, even my fcking teachers told me that i am schizophrenic ffs.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, OOGABOOGA, incubus and 4 others
Non meme answer? Go see a doctor, ask for a blood test, and talk about weight loss strategies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Pendejo and Deleted member 1774
stop eating so much jfl

Non meme answer? Go see a doctor, ask for a blood test, and talk about weight loss strategies.
thank you, been there and done that and the results showed that i was fat (surprise) and that i have a bad liver (alcoholic)
I actually enjoy doing sports but for some fcking reason cant get the motivation to start.
Actually remember my parents say to me back in the day that my milk replacement was ketchup put on a pacifier, thats probably where the journey started lmao
stop eating so much jfl
gonna try that thx

286 lbs isnt even that bad. if u start eating properly (under 2000 calories) and light jogging u will be 160 in 1.5-2years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Just stop eating brah

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Alexanderr, UltraExtremeIntense and 2 others
how long is your dick bro

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Absi, Wincel and 3 others
286 lbs isnt even that bad. if u start eating properly (under 2000 calories) and light jogging u will be 160 in 1.5-2years
looks as a legitimate strategy but praise me i live for another 2 years because i dont want to live anymore lol

how long is your dick bro
idk maybe one pinky long lmao, yours mogs me

looks as a legitimate strategy but praise me i live for another 2 years because i dont want to live anymore lol

@freakofnature was as fat as you I'm pretty sure and he started going to the gym and he was on a plant based diet.

@freakofnature was as fat as you I'm pretty sure and he started going to the gym and he was on a plant based diet.
potential motivation in that post, let me know more about it

you need to find a diet from a proffesional asap do not exercize if you cant but you need to eat healthy your dick could potentially grow 1-2 inches if your fat pad dissapears you must do this bro or else its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 1774 and SikKunt
19 Year old Obese (130kg and getting heavier) with fat titties and puffy nipps, micropenis and only 176cm tall asking if LDAR is the only option

But for real, are there really any chances left to live a normal life for me since i have low T behaviour? Examples:

• bipolarmaxxed asf
Actually I just wanna be mentally stable so i can understand wtf i've been missing out, even my fcking teachers told me that i am schizophrenic ffs.
OMAD is amazing. Just slave and don't eat anything at all. Then eat your first meal at like 8. In this one meal, you'll be feasting because you would fit all of your calories for the day in that one meal. Just thniking about your one meal will give you fuel to not eat anything throughout the day.

• +1
Just count calories bro, you don't need a big calorie deficit

• +1
you need to find a diet from a proffesional asap do not exercize if you cant but you need to eat healthy your dick could potentially grow 1-2 inches if your fat pad dissapears you must do this bro or else its over
massive cope tbh, i only even have one testicle (lost in the middle of 2018 RIP Testi❤) which makes my sack look fcking weird, i dont care about my dick anymore which in my eyes seems acceptable to do.
Show face
not gonna do that sorry , got major privacy issues

• bipolarmaxxed asf
@blackoutwhitein get in here fattie

If you're not completely ugly then you can fix yo shiz broski.

• no sex drive but masturbation seems like the thing to do ---- i bet you beat your tiny willy a lot
  • dont give a fuck about getting a girlfriend--- ^
  • make fun of/insult every "befriended" girl--well dont, atleast not to "make her cry" extent
  • bipolarmaxxed asf --- self diagnosed i would guess, give examples pls
  • dont care about materialism --- seems like anhedonia, just got to get your mood fixed

• +1
i was 130kg at 201 cm though, he probably has it way harder.

but anyways @obesecel here's my old original rate me post with some fat pictures https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.6628/

i just joined closest gym and hopped on treadmill for 1.5 hour a day 5 days a week, then after 5 months i dropped ~20 kg and started weight lifting

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and SikKunt
i was 130kg at 201 cm though, he probably has it way harder.

but anyways @obesecel here's my old original rate me post with some fat pictures https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.6628/

i just joined closest gym and hopped on treadmill for 1.5 hour a day 5 days a week, then after 5 months i dropped ~20 kg and started weight lifting
fuck me that must've taken shit load of willpower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
If you're not completely ugly then you can fix yo shiz broski.

• no sex drive but masturbation seems like the thing to do ---- i bet you beat your tiny willy a lot
  • dont give a fuck about getting a girlfriend--- ^
  • make fun of/insult every "befriended" girl--well dont, atleast not to "make her cry" extent
  • bipolarmaxxed asf --- self diagnosed i would guess, give examples pls
  • dont care about materialism --- seems like anhedonia, just got to get your mood fixed

-i beat my bee stinger once a day and i maybe dont want a gf because i only would mistreat her since i wouldnt care that she existed (hard for me to love anybody)
-its my personality, i can be dead serious or make jokes of/with every stacy or chad and they would find it hilarious
-my mood changes maybe 8 times a day shockingly, swinging from euphoria to depression real quick
- it could be because of my criminal past (lived in the hood), used to be a kleptomaniac or still am and i really stole every single fcking thing that seemed worthy, even from my own family

fuck me that must've taken shit load of willpower
it has to be done tbh. its not as bad as it sounds bcuz i just brought tablet with netflix shows preloaded. used some heart rate monitor body-band that syncs with cardio machines so i dont even have to adjust anything. i hop on, adjust program that takes on (based on my heart rate) and i just watch netflix in the meantime

-i beat my bee stinger once a day and i maybe dont want a gf because i only would mistreat her since i wouldnt care that she existed (hard for me to love anybody)
-its my personality, i can be dead serious or make jokes of/with every stacy or chad and they would find it hilarious
-my mood changes maybe 8 times a day shockingly, swinging from euphoria to depression real quick
- it could be because of my criminal past (lived in the hood), used to be a kleptomaniac or still am and i really stole every single fcking thing that seemed worthy, even from my own family
Well that is clearly not a bipolar disorder. What is your diet? Do you take any medications? Do you use any psychoactive substances?

I guess you're pretty young, so my advice is stop being sorry for yourself and stop flicking your "bee stinger" lmfao

Well that is clearly not a bipolar disorder. What is your diet? Do you take any medications? Do you use any psychoactive substances?

I guess you're pretty young, so my advice is stop being sorry for yourself and stop flicking your "bee stinger" lmfao
could you please elaborate to me then what bipolar disorder actually is? will probably loose my concerns then.
Im only using one medication for allergies.
I only smoke & smoke weed and drink heavily

well i dont know wtf else to do than milking my rod for real. and i dont understand the "pretty young" part tbh

Lolll fatty i usee you as beahxhball!! Loool in irsn we do not let fatty becone fatt!! Lool armerican do bas and fsttt yiu dhoot us lool you dtill fst tiny ddick loll!!! Thsbk you fir teading mushallah my ARVRAB BRITHERDS!!!!

Lolll fatty i usee you as beahxhball!! Loool in irsn we do not let fatty becone fatt!! Lool armerican do bas and fsttt yiu dhoot us lool you dtill fst tiny ddick loll!!! Thsbk you fir teading mushallah my ARVRAB BRITHERDS!!!!

bro...

could you please elaborate to me then what bipolar disorder actually is? will probably loose my concerns then.
Im only using one medication for allergies.
I only smoke & smoke weed and drink heavily
change between manic and depressive episodes takes longer time (depending on an individual yet not on a daily basis). Inbetween episodes there is usually a "normal" state.

actorsareuglymanlets

@welpcelly

Bipolar disorder is when you have manic episodes (you have kind of a ''god'' complex temporarly) and switch to ultra-depressive episodes regularly.

Just lose weight bro

• Woah
have you been eating sugar again?

change between manic and depressive episodes takes longer time (depending on an individual yet not on a daily basis). Inbetween episodes there is usually a "normal" state.
Bipolar disorder is when you have manic episodes (you have kind of a ''god'' complex temporarly) and switch to ultra-depressive episodes regularly.
using the term god complex seems more understanding for me now, yes i am temporarly in that state but its hard for me to describe how it actually goes.

using the term god complex seems more understanding for me now, yes i am temporarly in that state but its hard for me to describe how it actually goes.
there is a decent movie with bradley cooper about bipolar, cant remember the name of it

No point in posting here then
The best kind of motivation comes from within yourself. There could be a Chad under that fat ass of yours, it's your choice to find it or not.

No point in posting here then
The best kind of motivation comes from within yourself. There could be a Chad under that fat ass of yours, it's your choice to find it or not.
a 176cm balkan chad with Error404-Dick who will probably be a fcking sociopath because of the lack of empathy. i am really trying my best to get in to society and understand the moods/behaviours but god damn thats depressing

You fucked your hormones by being obese right when going through puberty. You did this to yourself.

Your dick probably would have been bigger if you didn't do that. Too late now.

But still you should lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and NickGurr
:feelswow: 5'9 280 lbs

• JFL
JFL theyll tell him to eat 200g of carbs per day and eat 6 meals per day at a 200 cal deficit, guaranteeing 0 weight loss

or if hes a burgercel thell give ssri aka chemical castration pills

fucking over, just ldar and eat pizza all day to cope

You fucked your hormones by being obese right when going through puberty. You did this to yourself.

View attachment 56437

Fuck is that real :feelsmega: I was obese for a couple of years during puberty.

• bipolarmaxxed asf
My recommendation is to blow all you money on video games.Get some weight loss drugs and get addicted to some MMO.Get some lettuce next to you,so If you're really hungry,you can feel as if you're filling up your appetite.Rince and repeat.

• +1

View attachment 56437

thank you for elaborating , the funny thing is that everyone is fat in my family. Its fcking hard to stay skinny as a kid when you grow up to eating fast food and other sugar shit (poor family living in the ghetto/hood). Back in the day i used to do a lot of sports but it just shows how important right nutrition is. If it wasnt for the fact that i gained strong leg muscles, then i wouldnt even be able to walk properly or run tbh lmao

Also thank you to everyone who posted here without the intention to troll, just shows how real this forum can be. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Einon

• bipolarmaxxed asf
this is your chance to change your life:
stop eating food (except spinach and carrots) and lose 60kg
when you are lean you can try looksmaxing

• +1
So that's how all started huh?

Close your mouth cunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back