Flight entertainment

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrettyBoy, SeiGun and Extra Chromosome
God created them to protect the KARA BOGA in Africa from the wh*toid scum . Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh7te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.
When the African KANGZDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh#te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh1te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh'tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek WH9TE immigrants.
Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh8te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh6tes to end that accursed race once and for all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuri Prime and dodt
God created them to protect the KARA BOGA in Africa from the wh*toid scum . Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh7te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.
When the African KANGZDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh#te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh1te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh'tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek WH9TE immigrants.
Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh8te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh6tes to end that accursed race once and for all.
What medication are they giving you bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
glug glug glug

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Extra Chromosome

this is officially a soy reaction

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I imagine myself as a black man in ancient times departing from Rome into Germania. I enter a white village and approach a white bitch and raise my loin cloth to display my well endowed enlarged throbbing member to the white bitch and say "Well? Shall we breed?" before I commence copulation and inseminate her nubile white womb ovulating at my superior presence unlike anything that can ever be matched in her unwashed white village. I repeat this process from one village to the next inseminating my way across Europe implanting my prosperous seed into their inferior gene pools. Angering the men who can do nought but watch from the sidelines and jerk their tiny micropenises as a black god takes what he is entitled to by nature and by god. But my mass-insemination campaign has a cost as my black god offspring begin to lift them into the modern age and the insecurity of the whiteboid who had witnessed the black gods lay their women for generations manifests itself in the form of snowflake nationalism and anti-immigration. But the fight just excites we black bulls, the resistance hardens our members to penetrate firmer and deeper. The whitebois being forced to come to terms with being nothing more than free range animals, to give us the excitement of crushing their spirits and breeding their women.

• +1
Reactions: Yuri Prime
didnt read a single word

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Nice rant

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome