HANDS MAXING & AESTHETICS: Overlooked but Important... Weightlifting, HGH/DHT, Finger Lengthening... etc.

What high T gang was right?! Shock horror!

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Faggot

weightlifting with HGH already a given for any hardcore looksmaxer looking to increase size, or Weightlifting for the average normie.

No one cares what you do nigga, I’m laying out options. Prioritize getting your Lefort instead making useless comments.
Why are you so unnecessarily aggresive? I for one, can not afford HGH hence why this isn’t on my priority list.
As for you not caring for what I say... This is how forums work you moron.
People give out their opinions, plans, criticism etc... Stop spazzing out like an aspie because I said I have other priorities. Holy shit.

My gf used to take my hand and cover her whole face with it. I was like, wtf is she doing at the time, now i understand.

By the way, you can dermaroll your hands and fingers for collagenmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Vascularity is very important

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, RAITEIII and PenileFacialSurgery
Really overlooked feature. Good post.

• +1
Why are you so unnecessarily aggresive? I for one, can not afford HGH hence why this isn’t on my priority list.
As for you not caring for what I say... This is how forums work you moron.
People give out their opinions, plans, criticism etc... Stop spazzing out like an aspie because I said I have other priorities. Holy shit.
You gave your opinion, I gave mine.

Only thing slightly agressive was the word “faggot” ohhhhmmmmmyyygoodd

Okay great no one cares u are poor. Lift weights if you want nicer hands then.

Or don’t. I’m just laying the science and possible things down. You do what you want or feel is necessary.
You comment is irrelevant.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
You gave your opinion, I gave mine.

Only thing slightly agressive was the word “faggot” ohhhhmmmmmyyygoodd

Okay great no one cares u are poor. Lift weights if you want nicer hands then.

Or don’t. I’m just laying the science and possible things down. You do what you want or feel is necessary.
You comment is irrelevant.
My comments were absolutely relevant.

My comments were absolutely relevant.
No one cares what you are personally willing and unwilling to do.

and that “others things matter” oh no shit, durrrr:feelsuhh:

No one cares what you are personally willing and unwilling to do.

and that “others things matter” oh no shit, durrrr:feelsuhh:
Your low IQ is blatantly obvious. :feelsuhh:
Your every reply tells me how much you care even if you’re unwilling to admit it.
Lastly, setting priorities is a necessary trait if you’re actually serious about ascending but I doubt you’ll figure that out anytime soon since you’re slow.

Snapchat 1318767581

Are my hands low t ?

Your low IQ is blatantly obvious. :feelsuhh:
Your every reply tells me how much you care even if you’re unwilling to admit it.
Lastly, setting priorities is a necessary trait if you’re actually serious about ascending but I doubt you’ll figure that out anytime soon since you’re slow.
Nice saying a whole bunch of fucking nothing. No shit people have priorities, you obviously have none as you bark like a dog on my threads.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alexanderr
How is my hand?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-14-13-55-26-286_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-14-13-55-26-286_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 47
Hgh is a must for someone in their teens

• +1
There was another thread on the importante of hands.

Thing is that if ur hands are bad u most likely have bad features all around ur body, if theyre good then the opposite

I have beautiful piano hands and robust hand palms from gymcelling

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and RAITEIII
JFL if you didn't take the handpill

0ce87d8d-5337-4bfe-a2c0-c2a6dea738cf-png.475639

My older brother had some aesthetic man hands no homo, no hair yet very vascular and large. While the rest of him was tall and lanky. It was probably one of his best features not even kidding.

No one is saying hand > face obviously but there's definitely some girls out there with a "hand fetish"

Also do physical labor every day, I haven't seen one of those types of guys with small feminine hands.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Which type of hand is better? Aesthetic pianist hands with long fingers or robust high T hands?

Which type of hand is better? Aesthetic pianist hands with long fingers or robust high T hands?
It's mainly about having long fingers so aesthetic pianist hands. made a post on this which included quotes from a study - link

• +1
There was another thread on the importante of hands.

Thing is that if ur hands are bad u most likely have bad features all around ur body, if theyre good then the opposite
Yes. I said that.

It's mainly about having long fingers so aesthetic pianist hands. made a post on this which included quotes from a study - link
I need longer fingers SMH.

You will not get longer hands by injecting gh if your hand growth plates are closed, which is pretty fucking likely if you're over the age of 15-16.You COULD squeeze out a little more length if you blast huge amounts of hgh for years, but by the time that happens you'll already a huge lean 40"+ gut and a heart thrice the size of a normal man i.e. there are much better and practical looksmaxxing methoda you should focus on.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
7 inch 18cm wrists
thoughts on my hand & wrist?

that's a massive wrist are you on roids? Fingers seem a bit short though.
100% Natural 18 years old.

Never touched a roid in my life.

Mirin the compliment though :feelsez:

100% Natural 18 years old.

Never touched a roid in my life.

Mirin the compliment though :feelsez:
don't get too happy though, it is coming from a wristcel. Brutal that i am mogged by a kid so bad.

Try rock climbing to get bigger hands

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004 and PenileFacialSurgery
Nigga no one will blast HGH for hands size JFL

Good thread but you need to be realistic with yourself

imo get a hands grip and squeeze it or whatever and you may get bigger hands
If you Rock climb, do the hand grip squeeze, and do foreark work consistently, I feel like you can def get bigger hands especially with the right supplementation

Hormones are cope

I'm starting to scratch my hands with a piece of wood from now on to increase calcification of the skin and maybe make the skin generally thicker. I'm also going to punch various things to harden the bones. I'll report back if it worked
I scratched one hand with a metal file on the palms every day and with sandpaper on the upper side for about a month. After the one month, the hand looked more masculine and felt a lot less smooth than before. While doing it, the hand looked like I had some kind of skin illness. The other hand and wrist I smashed with a hammer and dumbells every day or every second day usually. The wrist looks a little bigger to me now, but I cant really measure a significant increase in circumference.

Another problem I had was bad bloodflow, my hands are often pale white. Moving around and letting the arms hang down works in getting good bloodflow, but as soon as I stop and put the arms up, they turn pale again, some days its better, some days it is worse. L-citrulline did not really have an effect on blood flow and vascularity, so I will try tadalafil in the future. Tanning also makes the hands a little less pale generally.

Gripping stuff pumps up the hands and wrists to some extent, gets good blood flow into the hands, and increases vascularity. Generally after working out, the hands and wrists look their best.

'Finger Lengthening' LOL
Some guys here are too far gone from reality