How legit is chewing?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Will it give me a sick jawline? Chewing arabic gum??

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and GoMadAndSTFU
never even fucking heard of arabic gum chew mastic for alteast 30 mins a day. a dozen tears in each side of the mouth for it to be hard enough for you to bite with enough force as you would chew a hard steak and thats it.

never even fucking heard of arabic gum chew mastic for alteast 30 mins a day. a dozen tears in each side of the mouth for it to be hard enough for you to bite with enough force as you would chew a hard steak and thats it.
Is it expensive, where can you buy it?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com

amazon.
and well it depends on what you mean.

if a 12 tears each so thats 24 tears for about some gum that will last for a week for a bit less.

how much tears is in a packet. im pretty sure I saw 100 for about 20 £ on one seller

amazon.
and well it depends on what you mean.

if a 12 tears each so thats 24 tears for about some gum that will last for a week for a bit less.

how much tears is in a packet. im pretty sure I saw 100 for about 20 £ on one seller
Kinda expensive, is normal gum not enough?

• +1
  • So Sad
Kinda expensive, is normal gum not enough?
its not as good tbh. doesnt last long and you need like 8 gums to match a couple dozen tears

It lasts me ateast 2 weeks tbh
Really? Normal gum as far i know doesn't last more then a day and then it turns into a blooby mess

• +1
  • So Sad
Really? Normal gum as far i know doesn't last more then a day and then it turns into a blooby mess
It's not true, it stays hard, you just need to put it into freezing water as it gets softer.

Never had it come undone

yea the extra ones I use are like that

it only work if you're below 23-24