I think I have a girlfriend now...

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
I kinda fell in love with this girl from bumble , and even tho I haven’t hit yet, I don’t care. ONS are trash tbh. I’m team loyal now 😍😍😍

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6930, Deleted member 10913, HurtfulVanity and 15 others
What does she look like bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 10516
What does she look like bro
5.75/10 cute Russian/Native mix. Looks almost full white but dark hair... 5’2 115 very petite. Also dark green eyes 😍😍😍

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
5.75/10 cute Russian/Native mix. Looks almost full white but dark hair... 5’2 115 very petite. Also dark green eyes 😍😍😍
D6328BDE 4C46 4CA6 B885 5E185E27C4CF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, wagbox, Deleted member 9072 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, itorroella9, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 5746
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
a black man thats loyal , thats an oxymoron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, Deleted member 2095 and RODEBLUR
I kinda fell in love with this girl from bumble , and even tho I haven’t hit yet, I don’t care. ONS are trash tbh. I’m team loyal now 😍😍😍
i could always respect, a woman taking it slow. BUT only, if it's her general personality. so she takes it slow with everyone basically, kinda for her whole life. If going to LTR, than that is imo a prefered personality type.
But only of she like that in general. Not when she sluts up for other but makes you wait, than it's not her personality.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: everythingisacope, .👽., Wallenberg and 1 other person
Nah she’s not super slow. Just don’t fuck right away. Also she thinks I’m just using her to smash then I’ll ghost her.
i could always respect, a woman taking it slow. BUT only, if it's her general personality. so she takes it slow with everyone basically, kinda for her whole life. If going to LTR, than that is imo a prefered personality type.
But only of she like that in general. Not when she sluts up for other but makes you wait, than it's not her personality.

you met her off bumble? bro shes talking to at least 40 other guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Congratz bro

• +1
Nah she showed me her bumble. Only had 5 matches. All were decent looking too. She also showed me all the ugly dudes on there and swiped left in front of me laughing and mocking them 😂😂😂brutal

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Also I thought the same thing btw, that’s why I was hesitant on potentially “dating”

• +1
Thanks. I think tonight will be the official night. She said she likes me and is comfortable with me hanging out at her apartment...
How often did u meet before?

Idk i rarely fell in love

• Woah
That looks better than the garbage I grew up with.

I had just turned 18 when that song came out

The actors for what i just showed are actually even older tho, unreal. Some things are just insane to realize

How often did u meet before?

Idk i rarely fell in love
Actually a lot in the last week lmao. I met her at a gas station just to meet up and see if we were attracted to each other IRL. The we hung out back to back last Friday and Saturday. Monday and Tuesday I we just met up for a quick hey. Then Friday and yesterday we hung out again for along time. So 5 times I guess... the most I’ve ever done without smashing 😂😂

• +1
Actually a lot in the last week lmao. I met her at a gas station just to meet up and see if we were attracted to each other IRL. The we hung out back to back last Friday and Saturday. Monday and Tuesday I we just met up for a quick hey. Then Friday and yesterday we hung out again for along time. So 5 times I guess... the most I’ve ever done without smashing 😂😂
Why didnt u smashed, mr chad?

• +1
love isn't real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 10516
Why didnt u smashed, mr chad?
Just made out and played with her some. Honestly it turns me on waiting. I can say for a fact when I do hit I might be a minute man 😂

• JFL
Just made out and played with her some. Honestly it turns me on waiting. I can say for a fact when I do hit I might be a minute man 😂
What did u play lol

Also download my seducing apple playlist. Will be adding more songs later 😍😍😍

lol, prepare to get blackpilled again

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 10516
u fell for her already and she's playing you like a fiddle
you still haven't fucked jfl
I’m probably hitting tonight and tbh you probably don’t know much about my background so you think I’m simping. I actually usually only do ONS/FWB. Never even dated a girl before off choice. So initially when we hung out I let her do all the first moves. I’m just trying to try something out diff. Also we’re hanging at her apt tonight so we’ll see

• +1
Reactions: Madhate