I think the girl is ghosting me

It’s because you didn’t kiss her . What she look like op? I have been ghosted a couple of times and it fucken sucks. I hate women srs but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Forget her. Truth is, if she was interested in you sexually (or even platonically) she would text back/at all.

Btw, what's your financial situation? If you can afford it get a FAGGA/AGGA appliance (for more forward jaw growth) and upper eyelid blepharoplasty + reverse browpexy (to reduce Asian hooding and to lower your brows).
Also get shoes that make you an inch taller, get lean and get a better haircut that covers your forehead a bit. All simple af in your case.
Is fagga better than le fort 1

I wonder how many times a girl does this in her lifetime and if she ever feels bad about it

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Man you fucked it up. You had that small window of opportunity that night to kiss her, but you didn't because you have a betacuck mentality about dates, meaning, you think it needs multiple dates to fuck or kiss a girl.

You had it, and now it's close forever because she already classified you as a dickless friend. And you don't have either the game or low inhibition to try and challenge your position in her life.

So delete her number and don't look back. Improve your looks, and improve your game.

I repeat, stop being a pathetic loser suffering for a girl that doesn't even acknowledge your existence anymore and start focusing on yourself. Improve yourself OP or ROPE!

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Titbot
Man you fucked it up. You had that small window of opportunity that night to kiss her, but you didn't because you have a betacuck mentality about dates, meaning, you think it needs multiple dates to fuck or kiss a girl.

You had it, and now it's close forever because she already classified you as a dickless friend. And you don't have either the game or low inhibition to try and challenge your position in her life.

So delete her number and don't look back. Improve your looks, and improve your game.

I repeat, stop being a pathetic loser suffering for a girl that doesn't even acknowledge your existence anymore and start focusing on yourself. Improve yourself OP or ROPE!

Op start hitting the gym that a place to start

Screenshot 20190930 000014 Chrome

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

She wants you to know your place

Send her a video of you fucking another girl.. that usually works

Daily reminder for everyone: your oneitis now is drinking chad's semen

You think ? Lol she ghosted you for sure stop talking to women it's a waste of time a'd start looksmaxing

don't worry she's not ghosting you, she was propably busy riding chad cock :)