I was absent for like 25% of my school days

badromance

badromance

Banned
I legit was
Still graduated with 3.00 GPA.
Brutal high school days,the only reason i looked forward to school was the PE classes.
Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Insomniac and Deleted member 656
I legit was
Brutal high school days,the only reason i looked forward to school was the PE classes.
Brutal.
Same tbh I had 40% attendance in Years 9 and 10 and was expelled for Year 11.

I pretended to be sick sometimes. Even forced myself to vomit so my parents would believe me. JFL

Didn’t work a lot tbh..

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and fobos
Same but you already told us this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 656
I attended most of high school.

Uni I legit attended 2 lectures in my entire time there. The first one (where there were two empty seats in the whole packed lecture hall - the one to my left and the one to my right, ofc). Then one other one when some cuck tutor had noticed my absences so I thought I'd better attend the lecture he gave.

That first one, on the first day of uni really should have been a giant indicator it was fucking over. I'd not done or said anything at that point, and none of the normies knew me or each other at that point. I'm convinced through normies just 'know' who is one of them and who isn't - it's like us incels have an invisible forcefield around us that acts as normie repellent.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome and badromance
Gotta love public high school.
I legit was
Brutal.
Why PE though?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Same tbh I had 40% attendance in Years 9 and 10 and was expelled for Year 11.
life is harsh for sub8psl males, my condolescences

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Deleted member 656
I used to be really into academics as a cope and graduated as best student of my school. Doesn't mean jackshit though nor does it guarantee you any kind of happiness in life ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 3 others
I attended most of high school.

Uni I legit attended 2 lectures in my entire time there. The first one (where there were two empty seats in the whole packed lecture hall - the one to my left and the one to my right, ofc). Then one other one when some cuck tutor had noticed my absences so I thought I'd better attend the lecture he gave.

That first one, on the first day of uni really should have been a giant indicator it was fucking over. I'd not done or said anything at that point, and none of the normies knew me or each other at that point. I'm convinced through normies just 'know' who is one of them and who isn't - it's like us incels have an invisible forcefield around us that acts as normie repellent.
legit,the first day i went to uni i know it was over
i dropped out after the first semestar,passed 2 classes out of 6,but i have 3 chances to pass them,so it's all good
gonna go these days to see if i can put it on pause and resume next year when im looksmaxxed and more NT

• JFL
Reactions: HailToTheKing
the only reason i looked forward to school was the PE classes.
PE was the worse. All we did was play dodgeball where all the chads would purposely aim for incels and ugly/nerdy kids.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
My day was actually going into well until seventh period. Let’s just say I didn’t get to side eye stare at my baby.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Extra Chromosome, Michael Myers and 4 others
This school year I have only attended like 40-50% of all days so far, ngl I feel like shit, especially since it's all my fault, I haven't been ill in a long time but I lack the motivation to go to school.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Lose weight
Shut the fuck up with your soyboy profile picture
This school year I have only attended like 40-50% of all days so far, ngl I feel like shit, especially since it's all my fault, I haven't been ill in a long time but I lack the motivation to go to school.
What grade are you in?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
My highschool attendance was around 60% when I graduated.

What grade are you in?

Just saw my high school oneitis's new photo on instagram

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA no amount of looksmaxxing will turn me into 8/9.
I give up.

I am absent 50% of the time rn,
Win