I will never use botox again

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I had another botox treatment today to lower my eyebrows, which I've been doing repeatedly for about 1 1/2 years. I never had any side effects before but this time I haven't been so lucky. I have a difficulty to breathe, muscle stiffness in my extremities and had a mild skin reaction with itching on my body shortly after the treatment. My heart rate is also elevated. Like an allergic reaction. I'm not freaked out or anything but my unpleasant
experience today has still convinced me to not use botox again.

Botox treatment is relatively safe since it shouldn't go systemic if done properly and they use miniscule amounts of it. (Usually) not enough to cause botulism (to date there are only 4 reported cases of botox-induced botulism). Maybe my doc accidentally hit a blood vessel or I've developed an intolerance. Idk how many units I got but I think he was a lot more generous than usual.

I need to moneymaxx more to get surgery sooner than planned now, since botox isn't an option for me anymore. I've always considered it a temporary fix anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 9568, Autismmaxxed and 3 others
Brutals. i never knew you were old, to need botox
1 dude suggested botox for me also. as anti aging treatment.

Could you still have expressions of face, after botox? Or got that motionless poker face?

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I use botox since 1 year to have a perfect wrinkle free forehead.
Now i went to another doctor and got botox to slightly raise the lateral corners of the brows.
Today i have fast heart beats and feel very weak. Cant even to to the gym. The injection is 48hours ago
I am really scared now :(

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Autismmaxxed, RAITEIII and 3 others
Brutals.
1 dude suggested botox for me also. as anti aging treatment.

Could you still have expressions of face, after botox? Or got that motionless poker face?
Botox paralyzes the muscles that are treated to a certain extent, depending on the dose. I've always only had it done to drop my eyebrows laterally so I can use almost all my facial muscles normally, except for the targeted frontalis muscle. I can barely raise my eyebrows a few days after treatment but the effect wears off over time and after a few months I can lift them (almost) normally again. How much it affects your facial expressions depends entirely on the dose and treatment areas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and eduardkoopman
some self inject botox. I notice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Did u tell the doctor

Now i went to another doctor and got botox to slightly raise the lateral corners of the brows.
Today i have fast heart beats and feel very weak. Cant even to to the gym. The injection is 48hours ago
Don't worry, you'll be fine, I promise. Most of it is psychosomatic. Anxiety can worsen symptoms enormously due to a surge in stress hormones. Activate your parasympathetic nervous system, have a drink, eat some sugar or take a beta blocker if necessary. Stop thinking about it.

Btw, the botox you received has long been metabolized, it only stays in the system for a few hours

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schizoidcel, RAITEIII, BradAniston and 1 other person
Wasnt aware botox could have such said effects, but you mention that most of it is psychosomatic though.

Maybe checking your T levels will help you with this

I have botox appt. next week. :oops:. Want to raise my brows on the lateral edges.

I have botox appt. next week. :oops:. Want to raise my brows on the lateral edges.
I dont think botox will be strong enough.
What you need is a lateral brow lift.
A1aa
Bildschirmfoto 2020 07 03 um 141521
Bildschirmfoto 2020 08 23 um 222221
Bildschirmfoto 2020 09 17 um 005210

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LostYouth, Good_Little_Goy and TheAnomaly
Update: There is no doubt the botox is affecting me systemically. I can barely breathe and swallow and my whole body coordination is impaired, including my eye muscles. I can't use any muscle normally anymore, they're all partially paralyzed. And it has gotten a lot worse since yesterday. Last night I almost passed out because I couldn't breathe. There's no antidote for it

• Woah
Reactions: Patient A and LostYouth
I'm warning you right now. Your first experience of adverse effects was only mild but I know you want to continue getting botox. It's very likely that the next time won't be as gentle on your system. Most people who start getting systemic side effects experience more severe and much longer lasting issues with each new treatment. It spreads and builds up in your body and can't be broken down easily. It can reach your central and autonomous nervous systems and cause things you don't ever want to experience. Knock you out for months to years at any time.

I'm three weeks out from my last treatment. Still suffering. Cyanotic fingernails in the morning due to paralyzed breathing muscles. Blurry vision, generalized muscle weakness with atrophy, physical capacity gone. Coordination issues. Feeling like slowly suffocating, severe shortness of breath 24/7. Loss of hearing. No appetite and losing weight rapidly. Use my experience to your advantage and do your health a favor. Don't end up like me or the countless other iatrogenic botulism victims. It's not as rare as you think and you're at great risk if you already had systemic effects.

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A
jesus, it must be some allergic cause that these jackasses won't tell you about http://www.anncaserep.com/full-text...oxin has not been,receiving Botox therapy [1].

Botulinum toxin has not been used to prevent seizures in routine practice. Literature search revealed that there was no evidence of increased risk of seizures in Juvenile cerebral palsy in children receiving Botox therapy

-https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2646378/Ive-decided-age-Tom-Ford-stopped-getting-Botox-dad.html
That blackpilled fag in denial got botoxes almost all his life and nothing happend to him. Prob allergic reaction